Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston

Go down 
+2
selene
Zan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston Empty
PostSubject: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Zan had been pacing the cabin nervously when her siblings started to arrive prior to the signal she sent out. She sat down on her bed and gestured to the floor for them to sit. All her brothers and sisters faces were dirty and sweaty, as if they'd been training non-stop.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I ran and skidded on the floor. I was panting. I had ran all the way from Half-Blood Hill, seeing how the dragon was doing. "I'm here." I said. I had my sword at my side. My shield was strapped on my back. I also had a dagger in a sheath on my leg. "What do you need me to do?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:02 pm

I sigh and look up at Zan. What were we going to do? Hopefully, this "meeting" would sort everything out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Zan glanced at her siblings and said, "We need to wait until everyone is here first. That means...even Penelope and her son." Zan smiled. Penelope was like her best friend. Next to Maddie and Des. All three were her sisters.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:09 pm

I nodded. I sat down and smiled at Zan. She didn't like to be called Roxanne anymore. She was the first Zeus girl I had met, so that meant a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Penelope burst through the cabin doors. "You're really lucky we were here anyway, Roxanne!" she snapped. Her hair was a mess and he had a cut running down her cheek with blood soaking her Pink Floyd t-shirt. "Do you know how much trouble it is for us to get here?!" it was obvious she was stresses and upset about something else.
Johnny walked into the Zeus cabin with his hands in his pockets. He was older now. Significantly older. About sixteen years of age to be exact. "Hey! Aunt Roxanne! Long time no see!" he exclaimed with a wide, goofy grin.
Penelope turned to her son with a sigh. Her blazing blue gaze then shot back to Roxanne. "So, SO lucky Chronus sped up Johnny's age to keep him safer while we were fighting monsters. If he was still only four I would not have been as happy as I am right now!" she said. Her frown broke into a wide, happy grin to show she was joking.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:21 pm

"Holy snot! Look at you!" Zan exclaimed flinging herself at her nephew and sister. "You are actually kinda good looking now." She snorted rubbing Johnny's back.
Zan regained herself and stood by the door. "Well my fellow siblins'...all I can say is that during the next week I'll start calling it hell week. Mostly because y'all are gonna run a mile each day. You are also going to work on archery. I know...none of us are great at it-" Zan was cut off by girl with spiky black hair stepping into the cabin. Her cheeks had freckles sprinkled over them and her face was sharp and slightly hawk-like. General Zeus features. Her eyes were electric blue. Thalia Grace looked at Zan and blinked, "Hey Roxanne. Long time, no see." She dropping her silver parka on Zan's bed, along with her quiver and bow.

~OHHH A TWIST!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:25 pm

I looked at Thalia Grace. I couldn't believe it was her. She was a hunter of Artemis. She usually wouldn't be here. I started to smile and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Penelope turned to Thalia and her eyes widened. How long had it been since she'd seen her? A while, that's for sure. She gave a friendly smile as a nod of her head. "Hey Thal. How's the whole hunter thing going?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. Looks like they'd have the support of the hunters, which was always an extra boost of reinforcement.
Johnny sat down on his mother's old bunk. He gently touched a pillow that had gathered quite a bit of dust. 'Looks like no one dared to sleep here..' he thought with an amused grin.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:30 pm

I waved to Thalia. She probably didn't know me. I sat down on my bunk, and sat quiet. I was always obedient, and I knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Thalia looked around at all her siblings and nodded. "Listen to this girl, she almost joined the Hunters, she's smart." Thalia sat down on Zan's bed and put her feet up. She was dressed in black. As usual. Ripped jeans, combat boots and eyeliner surrounding her eyes. "It's going good, Penelope." She said acknowleding her sister. "Too bad you had a kid. Damn you, Wesley." She cursed at the invisble Wesley. Zan turned to her siblings. "As I was saying before I was interrupted, we all need to at least attempt to learn archery. Because if our spears are snapped and the only weapon we see is a bow we're gonna need to know how to use it."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

I widen my eyes. Thalia...wow. I hold my head in my hands. This MUST be bad. And even worse, I was one of the two boys here. And one was way younger than me. I listen to Zan and I raise my hand. "I can try..."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:34 pm

I had an idea, so I said it. "Maybe we could use our lighting bolts. Our we could make electric spears and bows. That's just an idea." I said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:36 pm

"If we use our lightning we'll be drained of energy." Zan and Thalia had finished the sentence together. They had said drained of energy together. "Lightning is only to be used in case of emergency."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:37 pm

I roll my eyes. "Duh."
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:47 pm

I felt hurt. Not from Thalia and Zan, but from Ollie. "Okay." I whispered. I sat back and kept quiet. I didn't wanna speak up again. Then I looked at Ollie and rolled my eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:54 pm

"Let's also do some running. Four times around the Amphitheater. With your armour on." Zan already knew that Thalia was in good shape so she whispered into her sister's ear as she headed out, "Meet me in the Arena. Let's teach them archery." Thalia nodded solemly and was out the door in a silvery flash.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:58 pm

"What?!" I complained. "We just ran four-freakin'-miles. Under YOUR command. Now this?!''
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Zan snorted with laughter as she shoved her brother out the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Johnny raised his hand and rose to his feet. "But I don't-" he was cut off by his mother.
Penelope reached into her bag, pulling out a small, toy-sized suit of golden armor. "Oh yes you do. I had it made when you were a baby," she said. The suit of armor fit in the palm of her hand and it was equipped with a sword as well.
Johnny examined the armor curiously. "Um...mom. I'm pretty sure I was never that small," he said with a small grin. As he picked up the armor a flash of gold light appeared and a crack of thunder sounded with a backgroud of piano music. As the light cleared away, Johnny was in the armor. It was golden with a lightning bolt decoration on one shoulder and a guitar decoration on the other shoulder. Johnny examined the sword. It was simple, celestial bronze. However, it was the shape that ws unique. The blade was shaped like a bot d lightning with jagged edges and it was enfused with electricity to give anyone who touched the tip a nasty shock. The hilt was painting in the pattern of piano keys ad harp strings. "Woah! This is so cool!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:09 pm

"Come on, slowpokes." Zan called in as she yanked her nephew out. Suddenly a booming voice called, "Mom! Wait for me!" Zan groaned. Will was a 16 year old...again. "Dammit! Would you guys decide already!" She yelled at the sky. Her own lightweight bronze armour was strapped tight onto her body as Will caught up panting. He was dressed in similar bronze armour. A cadecus and lightning bolt decorated his breastplate.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:12 pm

I smiled and pulled my armor on. It was under my bed. I picked up my sword and twisted the hilt. It fell, turning into a pen. I put it into my pocket. My dagger was good and my shield was on a strap on my back. I was ready. I started to run with Zan, when she stopped.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 pm

Penelope looked at the grown Will. "Guess they want all the help they can get.." she said. She was already dressed in her armor. It wasn't flashy or large. Simply what was needed. Her helmet was the special part. On top of the silver helmet was one electric blue, one white, and one gray plume. However, that was it for decoration. The brightest part was her red hair that stuck out below the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:13 pm

I start walking out of the cabin, weighed down by the heavy armor. My armor was solid bronze, with gold on the breastplate.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:24 pm

"Alright people, get your asses movin'!" She yelled hearing a chuckle from some other cabin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next