Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Zeus Christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

A Zeus Christmas Empty
PostSubject: A Zeus Christmas   A Zeus Christmas I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:35 am

After five hours of setting and hooking up the tree, it was finally finished. Unlike the other cabins, the Zeus tree wasn't themed. It was big, and bold and proud. Like their father. The bulbs were big, full, and round in the colors of gold and red. On top of the tree sat a lovely little star.

A Zeus Christmas Decorated-christmas-tree_900px

Underneath the tree lay a few presents for the campers. Will had gone the extra mile and had picked up some presents that came for the campers and set them under the tree. Will didn't have any presents, though. He was fine with that.

Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

A Zeus Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Zeus Christmas   A Zeus Christmas I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:56 am

BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE
¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.

"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"

Baylee Marie sat on her knees at the base of the tree. She was Atheist, but she still Celebrated Christmas. She didn't get the true meaning of Christmas, and she never really wanted to learn about it. The tree was lit up, and Baylee searched for her present, trying to make it easier the next morning. She found a present from Will. It was wrapped in golden wrapping paper with gold ornaments and snowflakes on it. How thoughtful of him! (of course, she didn't want to make a big deal out of it, after all, she couldn't risk letting zan know about her liking Will) Throwing that one aside, she found another one from Zan. It was a little bag, and could have contained a piece of Jewelry.

The next one she found was from her mom. But her mom hated her. Baylee looked at the present, and felt tears well up in her eyes. Choking them back, Baylee couldn't help but wonder. "You hate me, remember?" Baylee stammered. She couldn't care less about her mother. She hated her. Looking down at her jeans. There were doodle marks, hearts, etc. Why would her mom send her a present? She hadn't heard from her in years.

"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."
Back to top Go down

A Zeus Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: