Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)

Go down 
+7
colleen
moon
therealmandeal
tethys
Katie Firebird
Colby
Angel
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) Empty
PostSubject: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Bellinda paced back and forth in a slightly worried manner. She was beginning to have second thoughts about this bet. What if they didn't want to do this? Or worse..what if they wanted to but some couldn't. She knew her campers were in shape, but still...100 pull-ups? That's a lot to teach in just two weeks. She bit her lip and sat down on her bed, waiting for her campers to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:06 pm

I walked into the Dionysus cabin and looked around with a sigh. "Hey Bell.." Sam started then frowned some. "What's wrong?" I asked. Leaning against the wall and crossing my arms across my chest.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:00 pm

"I know i'm excused but I'll come watch your progress anyways." I smiled, "Perhaps give an example." I laughed at the thought. "Your time is started what shall the great Bell do?"
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Bellinda glanced over at Sam a moment and opened her mouth to answer before Thysa interrupted. She smiled with a poisonous gleam in her purple eyes. "I shall train their sorry asses," she said, blinking her eyelashes in a mock-sweet manner. She looked over at Sam. "Stand by the bar by your bed," she said. Beside each bunk hung a pull-up bar. She had installed them earlier this morning.
ooc: There are a lot of Dionysus characters, but none of the people are active anymore xP I'll try and recruit the ones I can..but this might be difficult since it involves other's to be on.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Sam walked over to his bunk and looked at the bar. Just alittle low for his body stucture. But he had inheratited his tallness from his mother's side. A behemeth of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Bellinda shook her head. "No no, the one on the left. That one is for another camper. The short ones...you're the skyscraper of the family," she said. The other bar hung much higher than all the others and fit his size almost perfectly. Almost, it was still a bit short now that she looked at it. But it was better.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Samuel nodded and looked up to his left and nodded. "Oh yeah that's better." She said stepping over. He gave a guilty shrug.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:53 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perri walked into the Dionysus cabin. It smelled like grapes. Perri smiled, she liked grapes. The nine year old girl sat on her new bunk, curious of what the meeting was about. Can't be anything too bad. "What's meeting going be of about?" She asked. Her speaking didn't really sound like, perfect, since school was something foreign to her. Never learned much about grammar. Of course, she didn't have that bad grammar. Perri thought her speaking was as good as it was going to get. It was fine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
therealmandeal

therealmandeal

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:41 pm

I walked into the dark Dionysus cabin. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 am

Justus walked over to his bunk as everyone else was doing. He glanced at the bar that was above it, great.' Bar means we have to do something with it.' he thought.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Anthony walked over to his bunk, nervous. The bars obviously meant something athletic. Anthony could not do anything athletic, no matter how hard he tried. He hoped his half brothers and sisters weren't going to make fun of him.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm

I slipped into the cabin. I wondered what my new siblings had in store....
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 am

(OOC: No one has really went to type ACCEPTED! On Eric's application, even though I had to post it TWO times. Anyway, here is Eric...)

E R I C

I returned to the cabins from the lounge- which was quite impressive. Reminded me a lot of Austin Powers. ITS GROOVY BAY-BAY. And noticed the bars, which could only mean one thing.

Pull ups.

That or she wanted us to be strippers, which wouldn't make any sense.

I remember having to do 300 of them everyday, nonstop while I was training in the army. That's where I got these HUGE MUSCLES.

"Why do we have to do pull ups?" I finally said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:16 am

(I'm pretty sure this is dead but I'll come in for teh lulz.)

"DDDDDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDEEEEEEE........." I was drunk off my (censored). I had gotten loads of wine and I had been gulping the stuff all down. I was feeling all kinds of dizzy and my vision was all blurred. There was a path of wine bottles behind me. "SO liek man, I liek herd dat you guys wanted me for somethin'." My speech made absolutely no sense. "So like thes bears man..." I immediately jumped and tried tackling one of the metal bars, only to have it hit me in the chest and for me to fall over onto the ground. While laying there I threw up. "R YA READY GUISE?! PUT YA GUNZ OWN!" I tried getting up on the bars once more, but did it so wrong that it looked like I was humping the bar. Was I? I can't remember if I had intentionally did that or not.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 pm

"Woah, dude. Not cool, man, not cool," Anthony took a step back from the boy who was now on the Cabin floor, obviously drunk. I had no idea what to do. Sure, I'd seen lots of drunk people before, but not this drunk.

"Does anybody have any idea what to do? Because I haven't the slightest," Anthony turned towards the rest of the campers that had gathered in the Cabin for the emergency meeting.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:19 pm

You guys know this topic has been done for months, right? xP It just sort of died... You're welcome to roleplay here, but your characters aren't "required" to do any kind of physical training. At least not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm

oh. what was this going to be when it was made?
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:58 pm

I think this is dead but idc...
I looked at the drunk kid with disgust. He was on the ground now. I shook my head to get the image out of my mind.
"So, what's this all about?" I asked looking at the bars around the room.

Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 11:07 am

" Beats me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)   EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY MEETING!!!! (ALL CHILDREN OF DIONYSUS MUST ATTEND!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: