Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston

Go down 
+2
selene
Zan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:26 pm

I start jogging, my armor clanging. I was in the back of the pack.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:28 pm

I ran behind her. My armor was thick, and kinda heavy. I tied it tight on my body so it wouldn't clank. That was how I got to the monsters before they noticed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Penelope ran alongside Roxanne. She was used to these things, she had grown up with cabin leaders that did this to you. She looked over at her sister. "At least people are finally starting to realize that this isn't play time. And that we're in the middle of a war," she pointed out. She looked over her shoulder at her son, who was struggling to keep up in his armor. She couldn't blame him. The kid should really only be four years old, not sixteen.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:33 pm

As we ran, I flexed my hand. I made a fist and then stretched my hand out. I did this over and over again. This really made my hands feel better and stronger. It was a way I ironed out my stress. I had been doing this since I was a baby. Good thing I still did this, I thought. It was like a bad and good habit. Like sucking your thumb or cracking my knuckles. You know. But I only did this. None of the other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Zan nodded. "All people could talk about were break ups and hook ups. The whole thing was annoying." Zan thought about James briefly.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:42 pm

I look to see if Zan was watching me. Coast was clear. I take my iPod out of my armor pocket and put an earbud into my ear. I turn it on and listen to Kid Rock. I start to pick up speed, but not too much speed, worrying Zan would see me.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:43 pm

~ Blah, sorry I'm late.

I rushed out of the cabin in full gear; fortunately it was one of those light weight armor suits that Tyler had made for me. I trailed behind Will, and being about the same height as him, caught up to him in a few quick strides. "Wow, they just can't decide can they?" I said, grinning, flickering my eyes up to the stormy clouds. I caught Zan's eye as in saying (in a somewhat annoyed manner): "I can already work a bow and arrow, and you know that." I grimaced as heavy drops of rain splattered onto my now soaked sandy hair, my striking blue eyes surveying the surrounding cabins.

"Hey, shut up." I called out to the Aphrodite cabin as they giggled, googly-eyed at me. Just to be sure they caught the message a flicked a few sparks of electricity their way, not enough to drain me, but just enough so that it caught up to them before they slammed the door behind them. I snorted, annoyed. "Stupid Aphrodite girls." I said, nodding towards their Cabin.

My eyes flickered to Thalia. I hadn't seen my sister in quite some time, much less than in the past year. I knew this was serious business, but having Thalia and the Huntresses here at the camp (where normally they would rather be fighting Kronos himself than stay here) meant that this was serious. I rubbed the back of my neck, managing to clear some rain droplets off of my neck.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:50 pm

I trailed behind a little to talk to Carson. "You're a little late, aren't you?" I asked. I flicked him a smile. I kept flexing my hands. I adjusted my tight armor.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:34 pm

quitely followed my sister's commends and wearing my heavy dark grey and gold armor I ran.
I frowned and put my lighter silvery blue armor. I begin to jog to keep up I then moved to where Johnny was I slapped his shoulder, "What's wrong with you!?" I said outraged my bright blue eyes burned madly. My hair glowed dark red almost brown. "You been here the whole time, and not once have you even offered me a hug, Will always gave me hugs! Penelope, not teaching you son to his aunt? What are you thinking?" I said with a smile now.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 am

"DES!" Zan shouted and gave her a hug. Picking her upp making a big show of it. "Out with the headphones, Ollie!"
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:13 am

Johnny smiled, slightly put of breath. "Sorry Aunt Des. I was busy dying," he said panting loudly. Gods....this was awful.
Penelope looked over at Johnny and shook her head. "Look at this! Your own mother is passing you! Pick it up boy! I didn't raise a baby! Oh wait..." she grinned widely at her joke before she turned to Des with a grin. "Hey there Des, I know...I just don't know what happened to that boy. He takes after his father," she said with a laugh and a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 am

I shook my head once I was put down, I laughed, and turned to Johnny, "Hurry it up before one of us jumps on your back for a ride" I said with a smile, it seemed likly, your slow, one of us rides on your back to tells you to go faster. I looked at Penelope, "You should of let us baby sit him more"
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 am

I take them out and mutter a curse. I keep my speed up though, and soon I am running next to Denver and Carson. "Hey," I tell them.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 pm

"Hey Ollie." I greeted him. "Johnny! What's wrong with this picture? No greeting for your Uncle Carson? Who's like, almost the same age as you? I for one, am offended." I joked around with him. "Honestly Penelope what have you been teaching him?" I grinned. "And pick up the pace Johnny." I scolded him, chuckling softly. "Seriously, if you'd be going any slower you'd be going backwards. And don't think that means that it's time to go back to the cabin." I let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:25 pm

I just kept running. I felt ignored cause I wasn't so popular in the Zeus cabin. Oh well, I guess they could just put me in a position that I probably did nothing. I really wanted to fight. Like a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Wesley magically appeared by his son's side. They both sucked at running, Wesley only put up with it for Penelope's sake. "I heard that little crack about me and my running skills." He glared at Penelope. He was breathing about as hard as Johnny.
"Get your ass movin' then, loverboy." Zan said smacking the back of his head as she gave a laugh. Zan was completely attuned to this. And she was bored. "Alright lazies, to the arena!" She called lovably.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:43 pm

I start to jog towards to the arena. Hey, it was better than running.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:46 pm

I smiled and looked at Roxanne, "Hey... after we kick those titans ass will you buy me a box of cookies. Like ones loaded with sugar?" She asked running beside her.

(Destiny with sugar and she'll having enough energy to fight for days)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"I'll buy you all the cookies. We can loot a bakery if you want." Zan said patting her younger sister's head.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:07 pm

I ran up to the Zeus kids. "ROXANNE!" I was panting a lot. "The war has begun." I said.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:09 pm

I stopped dead in my tracks. Now? I turned and looked at Dari.. "Where?" I demanded. My blue eyes sparked freicly, like the other end of a coin. Competely different. But the same coin.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I turn around. "What?" Now I was alert and rejuvinated. I feel for my dagger in my back pocket of my armor.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

"The forest. Trinity was killed and Stella is in the infirmary. Taylor had came back with the news." I said. I was in complete shock.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:13 pm

I freeze for a second, then bound towards the forest, not caring who was following me. As I run, I take my dagger out.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

I grip the dagger on my side, I looked at Roxanne, "Were going to rob all the cookie shops" Then I raced down the hill the dagger burned in my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston   Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus War Meeting [ ALL CHILDREN OF ZEUS MUST ATTEND ] That Means You, Treston
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2