Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I need Zeus Campers Help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I need Zeus Campers Help! Empty
PostSubject: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:16 am

I was searching the cabin for Roxanne or another child of Zeus. If she wasn't here she mght be in the Athena Cabin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:06 pm

"What do you what?" I snapped looking up from the AP calculus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:19 pm

"I need someones help. Oh and now I refuse your help!" I say.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:35 pm

I shrugged, "Well leave" I croked, from my bunk. My eyes closed, wrapped in a fuzzy blanket with, you guessed it, cartoon cookies
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:49 pm

"You wanted help, so don't be all snippy about it." I said, "You try doing college calculus."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:03 pm

I just frowned and glared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:10 am

"Fine. I will leave." I say, leaving the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:08 am

I shrugged and nestled deeper into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:30 am

"Oh my gods, what the hell was that all about?" I asked Des, "I mean, if you got somethin' to say you better say it, 'cause I don't like to bothered while I'm doing my homework and I'm thinking hard and then she butts in with nothin' to say and I lose my train of thought." Sparks were bristling around me now. I looked at my sister who was still probably really depressed.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 12:56 pm

I looked at her, My expression blank, I waved my hand and had a few blue spars, that sunk back into the hand.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:10 pm

I got up and sat on Des's bed, "Hey bud, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm

I wisper to myself, "Who cares if I'm falling behind in swordsfighting. It's not like it matters." I walk away from the cabin to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:57 pm

I roll over on my side and yawn. "You should really go to sleep, Roxanne. It's 3 in the morning. You've been doing homework all night." I say with a soft voice. I yawn and climb out of bed, slipping on my "Pikachu" slippers and nightgown. [color=lightgreen] "I'll help you out and help the little camper with whatever she needs.

As I drowsily shuffle over to the forest, I let out another yawn and spot the girl who ran away. "Hey, whoever you are! Come back, just come back...Here! Look, I can help you if you want!" I tell her, leaning against a random tree.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:13 am

"Yeah I gotta get this done." I said stubbornly looking at the calculus rubbing my eyes. "Who the hell am I kidding? This is not getting done." I said. I got up and took off my shirt as I reached for an old shirt of Michael's. I sniffed it, Whoo! That could stand up and walk on it's own if I didn't wash it soon. So I just changed into my lightning bolt purple PJ's and my old baseball shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 am

I walk back into the cabin. I look over to the person who was oing to help me.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:28 am

As that same girl took a u-turn to the back of the cabin, I sighed and slid down the tree trunk, yawning and laying down on the forest floor. "Roxanne? Can you gimme my sleeping bag?" I mumble, looking up into the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:03 pm

"I'll get your help tomarrow. I just need some time to think things through. I have mixed feelings about staying here." I say leaving the cabin once again.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

ONE DAY LATER...

I approach the same girl and I smile. "So what do you need help with? Let's make this quick, it's almost Lunch!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:37 pm

"I'm falling behind!" I say, turning around.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:51 pm

"In math? Reading? Swordfighting? Be more specific."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 pm

"Oh sorry. Swordfighting is what I need help. If I go to one of the other cabins for help, they might think I'm desprate."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 5:46 pm

I stand there and sigh. Normally Zeus kids don't have problems swordfighting. "Oookay then. Well, get some Ares kids to help. I use words, not sharp objects. Go to Deimos, he's good at fighting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Zeus Campers Help!   I need Zeus Campers Help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need Zeus Campers Help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: