Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Zeus child? I should think so.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

New Zeus child? I should think so. Empty
PostSubject: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:25 am

I skipped into the cabin looking at the messy bunks. And sleeping children of Zeus. Lazies. I saw an open bunk with gold silk sheets and an eagle stitched onto the sheets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 am

I poked at sleeping Zeus kid with a stick."Are they dead?"I asked
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 am

I slapped his hand, "You idiot. You will treat them with respect in my cabin." I sat down on my single bunk waiting for Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:34 am

"Yeah unless you want the creeper here to watch you in your sleep in his cabin, then yeah." Hot Wing blew a ring of smoke into Carson face and swirled around his head real quick and then landed on his head. "Oh yeah, this is my pet dragon, Hot Wing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:36 am

"And with pregnant girls that slap your hand."I muttered
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 am

I turned to glare at him. "You wanna come to the birth right?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:46 am

"He came with the car." I said remembering the story of my sixteenth birthday present from dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 am

"Oh yeah the Camaro."I ran my finger through a sleeping girl's hair,it was only 3 seconds till I got electrocuted.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 am

"Um no Carson. She's a mustang, a black mustang GT 2010 to be specific." I retorted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am

"Oh well......EXCUSE ME!!!"I yelled,waking up some of the Zeus kids.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:17 pm

I stormed into the Cabin my ginger hair flying everywhere when I stopped. I grabbed Carson by the neck, "Who do you think you are? Kissing my on the cheek, I'll warn you, come that close to me again and it'll be me slicing a golden dagger through your heart and not Michael if he wouldn't have done so by then," I threatened him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 pm

"Your so cute"I said laughing.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

I gave him a knee in the balls, "Am I huh?" I growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:52 pm

I fell to the ground in pain."Ow.....ok fine I'll leave you alone,gods chill out sweetie."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:44 pm

I picked him up and kissed his cheek, "Atleast you learn," I said before waving at Roxanne and leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Now that's a real woman I thought to myself as I stumbled to get up
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:59 pm

I'd always loved followers so I walked back and grabbed Carson again and kissed him when Roxanne didn't see and I blocked the memory and thought from Michael. I pushed him on the bunk and spun around and started to leave
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:04 pm

I laughed alittle and nodded. They were for me. I winked when she mentioned Carson.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:09 pm

I smiled, "Elizabeh Shade but don't ever call me tha I'll murder ya. Call me Lziie nohing else. I'm a daughter of Aphrodite." I answered.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:13 pm

I nodded and glared at Carson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:20 pm

I smiled at Lizzie and then looked at Pandora with a handsome smirk.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 pm

I mentioned I'd keep him busy so I took him outside pulling him by the shirt. I pushed him againsT the Cabin wall and kissed him sendin Michael me reason. I intended to stab him but not kill him just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 pm

This was a wierd moment for me I was getting pushed around one second then the next I was getting kissed.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Yeah =D But before she'll treat him well.

I touched a sensitive spot on his chest. It was a very hot make-out session. I had the dagger hidden in my pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Something didn't feel right,I put my hand down her pants and felt a dagger hilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Zeus child? I should think so.   New Zeus child? I should think so. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Zeus child? I should think so.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next