Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zeus Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Zeus Training Empty
PostSubject: Zeus Training   Zeus Training I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 am

Will rolled out of his bed in a hurry and swung his feet down to the floor. He stumbled out of bed and pulled a black underarmour shirt on. He pulled on a pair of leggings to go under a pair of basketball shorts. Dressed in all black, he grabbed a hat and a scarf to keep him warm, it was mid-October and it was six in the morning. Will slid into his neon yellow Nikes and flicked on the lights. "Everybody up," he called.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Zeus Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Training   Zeus Training I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Destiny jumped up her deep red hair flying behind hair in a tangled mess. "Finally!" She yawned her creamy arms streaching out behind her. She was already dressed in a light weight tee shirt and jogging pants. "I almost fell asleep again." Des had been awake since five tossing and turning, sometimes just staring at Keebler sleep peacefuly on the floor. "I was hoping we'd train this morning I'm feeling awefully excited. Pulling her hair into a stronger ponytail she started to tie on her black Nike runners and smiled big at Will.

The world will end soon, Destiny woke up early, by herself, and she's happy about it!
Happy Holloween...BOO!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Zeus Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Training   Zeus Training I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:09 pm

"Well..it appears you're the only one up. So let's go for a run." The cabin itself was rather empty now that all the older Zeus campers had left.. or been killed. Will looked around and pulled open the cabin door. A gust of chilly air blew through and he shivered.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Zeus Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Training   Zeus Training I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Des smiled big and just about tripped over Keeblr. "You know, It's been so long, I wonder if he's ever going to ask her." Des wondered to Will as she left the cabin with a dizzy smile. Her hair was fading back to brown now that the sun had gotten weaker for the fall. Destiny never a pound over skinny resembled an elf somewhat and her features didn't help much, however everyone who knew her always remembered she had a habit to work herself to death to get what she wanted and would die in a fight before letting someone else get hurt because of her. This made her a worthy opponeit and loyal sister/aunt to her family, she even took on a motherly role towards will when he was more childlike.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Zeus Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Training   Zeus Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:41 pm

*back from the run*

Will, now sweating profusely despite the cold, jogged into the cabin. "That was some good runnin'." He said with a tired smile on his face. Will loved exercise, it always helped him with his problems and whatnot. Like stress.
Will took off his sweaty shirts and tossed them in the basket by his bed. He walked over to his dresser and pulled out a clean Billabong shirt. "Let's go spar hand to hand." He suggested.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeus Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeus Training   Zeus Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeus Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: