Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Strange Trio

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Strange Trio - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:53 pm

(( You want to wait for Dean to catch up? xD ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:20 am

Sorry xD

I quietly watched them. They were shaking hands, it was a real honer to get to shake my hand since no-one and really no-one had ever shook it. You'd have to gain my respect and that was not an easy task. I flipped back my hair because it was annoying because of the wind. I put the sunglasses on my head revealing my poison green eyes. I repeated what'd I'd said before, "Crischaela Vallender, pleased to meet you Melinda." I said since I'd met Sazanami before. When'd asked if I had left for New York I nodded, "I did and I got into Julliard as soon as I turn 18. I said. My dad would buy me a car for my eighteenth birthday. I also knew I wouldn't be a cheap car.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:08 am

"hum" I simply nodded. I put my shirt back before other people come and see this.
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:18 am

(( No need to be sorry, we went crazy with the long posts while you were gone. xD ))

Crischaela and Sazanami. Really odd names, but whatever. "Juilliard? You want to be an actress or something?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows. I wanted to be a teacher or an artist, but I bet I would just be an artist because being a teacher might put my students in danger, me being a demigod and all.

(( Sorry about the short posts, totally can't think of anything. ))
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 am

ooc: LOL Don't be sorry, mine are shorter.

bic: I sat back on the sand. The bottom of my shirt was wet. crap.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 am

I shook my head, "I'm a dancer," I told her without emotion. I wasn't a really big demigod since all I did was see the future and my blood was not recognized easily making my life in America or outside the gates of Camp easier and safer than for other demigods.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:28 am

I start playing with sand, randomely, doing wave.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:30 am

I had my arms around my stomach being cold alittle yet not showing it. I smiled a fake bright persuasive smile.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:32 am

I turned to them, and asked crishaela " Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:33 am

I looked at him surprised and frowned. I nodded carefully. What is he talking about? I thought quietly.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:34 am

i turned back to the ocean, and simply replied " Ok then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 am

"You shouldn't smile if you don't feel like smiling." I said, darting a glance at her. Hadn't she heard what I had said? I guess not, probably since I had been talked to Sazanami. So she hadn't listened as well? "You'll get into habit, and soon your whole life will be a lie." I said, gripping my arms a bit tighter and stared at my knees. "And I don't want to see anything like that anymore."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 am

I glanced at her and had no idea what she was talking about. "Why what happened?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 am

" Oh, pretty long stories" I simply said, getting up. My shirt was all wet since I went in the water while they were talking. I decided to remove my shirt. My black lotus scars were under the eyes of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 am

(( WHERE IS THE ROMANCING BETWEEN SAZANAMI AND CRISCHAELA?! ))

I nodded before seeing that Sazanami had taken off his shirt. Black scars, just as he had told me. I averted my gaze and stared at the sand awkwardly. I only had a few scars, but that was probably because nobody really fought children of Aphrodite. That was really stupid too.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 am

ooc: nowhere xD

bic: I look around, and re-do my ponytail. but then, I wasn't careful, and I pulled up all my hair; you could see my black eye and the blue one.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I had very few scars. They'd apparently disappeared after Lady Artemis made me a Huntress as well.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:17 pm

I lay down in the said, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:39 pm

"So," I said, looking at them. Maybe there was some social butterfly Aphrodite talent that would kick in soon? I doubted it. I probably had it a while ago but locked it away somewhere when I stopped trusting people. Frowning, I twirled my finger in the sand, leaving the sentence unfinished.

(( I dunno what to do then. xD ))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:44 pm

I started drawing in the sand aswell.

I could think of a vision for Crischaela?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 pm

(( xD Sure, then Melinda will be like "WHAT THE FREAK IS HAPPENING?!" while Saz is like "Oh, not this again." ))

I looked over to the others before returning my eyes to the sand and frowning again.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 pm

My eyes started to go purple. Oh no!

A swords swinging, clashing into a shield. Hellhounds other creatures of the Underworld. Hades. Chronos. Prometheus. Demigods lining up to fight, their fathers or mothers lining up behind them. Dionsys at the front of the god leading them into war confidently. Zeus was missing. He was not seen in the vision. Blood was spilled. The demigods were up against the god and Titans. Alone. I'd whispered everything as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Looking up once more, I listened with an eyebrow raised as Crischaela seemed to have a vision? Strange. I listened as she describe what was seeing and I examined her eyes which had turned purple. When she finished, I gaped slightly and stayed silent. Chiron. We needed to tell him. Tell Chiron.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:50 pm

I wasn't going to tell anyone about my vision, last time I told Chiron Athena herself had threatened to kill me or imprison me granting me immortality to torture me for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:54 pm

"We should tell Chiron." I said, looking at her. Who was her god parent? I was curious now. Apollo? Nah, she would have been okay with telling me that. I wasn't quite sure. Prometheus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Trio   A Strange Trio - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Strange Trio
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next