Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dreams only last for a night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:43 pm

"That would be cool. Leaving camp and fighting monsters." I said staring into the fire. I sighed. I wish I could go on a quest. Just me and my sister. We could prove to our mother that we are worthy to be her children. We would show her.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

I looked into Axel's eyes and responded saying, "You know, you probably shouldn't do it just to prove to your mother that you're worthy. I'm sure she already loves you but... you see... there's this law stating that the gods can't be around their children otherwise they may start becoming too human and they'll become less godlike. It's why my mother left me and why Percy's father left him. It's part of the law."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 pm

"I haven't seen her in years...At least Percy's dad dropped by every once in a while. I've never even seen her. She just left me and my sister on our own. Our father wouldn't do anything to take care of me and her, so I left the house and took her with. We lived on our own for years. We went from place to place. I was only one and I had to take care of her. It's not right. She should of at least helped us once or twice. I'm angry at her for just leaving me and Lightning on our own. It wasn't fair!" I said aggravated and made a peculiarly big fireball and threw it into one of the torches. The force was so powerful that the torch blew over and went out again.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:23 pm

I cowered in fear at his outrage and when he was done I just stared at him blankly. I then said to him, "My mother never checked on me either and Annabeth's mom never checked on her but you have to have at least heard your mother's voice whenever you were really in need like a life or death situation. That's what's happened to me a lot before.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 pm

"I've never gotten one damn message from her. Nothing. Absoultely nothing. Nothing at all..." I said sadly. I wanted to cry but I held it in. I can't cry. I won't let it happen.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:28 am

I felt bad for him. I told him, "Look, one day I promise we'll go to Olympus and find your mom and you'll be able to ask her all the questions you want to and we'll make sure she makes it up to you I don't care what we have to do."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:09 pm

"You'd do that?" I asked, a little shocked from how kind she was. No one has ever really been kind to me. At least, not in a while. "That would be awesome." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:00 pm

I smiled back and said, "Of course I would. You're my friend plus if it weren't for you I probably wouldn't have been alive much longer."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 pm

"Thanks." I smiled at her. I'm glad I saved her. I would of missed out on meeting a great person. Why would she try killing herself? She was such a great person. I figured I shouldn't ask.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I sighed and said, "I can see it in your eyes. You want to know why I was out here trying to kill myself tonight. It's because... well... I saw my love die right before my very eyes. I saw the one person who felt like my soul-mate be slaughtered by a shark in front of my very eyes. She was my soul or so it felt and with her gone so was my soul. I had no other reason to live. That's why I was out here tonight."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm

"Oh my Gods. That's.....that's awful..." I said looking down and rubbing the back of my neck. That had to be a painful thing to watch. I imagined Lightning....GAH! Get that image out of my head NOW.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 pm

"Yeah it was so painful to see that happen." I said. I then told him, "I didn't have a chance to tell her this and so she never knew but I'm what people would supposedly call anorexic. I don't see it as that I see it as becoming lighter so that I can move faster and become more powerful." I hoped he would understand.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:00 pm

"I see. But that's not the greatest way to do that. That stuff is dangerous to your health." I said playing with a fireball in my hands again. Then I put it out. I have to stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

I rolled my eyes and said, "I've heard that a million times but nothing has happened yet and I don't plan on letting it get that far. I have a goal in mind and I will reach that goal. After that we'll see what happens."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"As long as you're careful about it." I said tending to the fire again. It would be bad if something happened to her. She was one of my closest friends and I just met her. That just shows I don't talk to people much.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

I smiled happy that he wasn't pushing his help onto me when I really didn't want any help with this. I was fine just the way I was. I then decided that I wanted it to snow and I brought down a cold chill that soon turned the clouds above dark and snow began falling from them. I smirked as that was one thing that made it so that the camp director had no control over the weather and I had control.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:02 pm

"Gah! It's snowing??" I said confused. Since snow was water, my fire went out. "Gah!" I muttered trying to light it up again. No use. I groaned and created a fireball in my hands. It went out in a matter of seconds. I gave up.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 pm

I looked at him, sorry that I had ruined his fire and made a pause in the snow. I told him, "I'm sorry I just really like the snow. It makes me feel peaceful."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

"It's all good." I said stretching and yawning. Man, I'm tired. I wondered what Lightning was doing. Hopefully sleeping. I sat down and looked at my dead fire.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 12:20 am

I restart the snow smiling and laying my head on his shoulder. I smiled happy to have a friend like him. He was such a nice person.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:07 pm

I smiled when I felt her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her. "Erm, it's okay if I do that right..?" I asked blushing a little of embarrassment. I didn't want to make things awkward..
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:15 pm

I nodded and said, "Just as long as you don't think this means we're anything but friends. I think I might already have an admirer."
(OOC: Ami is actually dating James at the moment who is rp'd by MoonHalo. Wouldn't want it to get into a heated battle over her in which everyone gets hurt.)
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:04 am

"I know. I treat my friends nicely." I chuckle. I do. I wasn't lying in anyway. "Little buddy." I laughed patting her head. I feel like she's a sister.

(OOC: Alright. Gotchaa.)
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:09 am

I smiled happy to be cared about as a friend by somebody. I really needed a friend right now. It felt good having him stroke through my hair like this. I felt so peaceful as I laid down and curled up resting my head on his lap.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:15 am

As she laid her head in my lap, I kept stroking her hair. "You tired?" I asked yawning a bit myself. I grabbed a blanket from my bag and wrapped it around us. The blanket was all warm and fuzzy. I like warm and fuzzy things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams only last for a night.   Dreams only last for a night. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams only last for a night.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next