Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

I knit my eyebrows together. I cringed when Willow screamed again. "What do you mean? We have to stop this!" I yelled. "What if it's a nightmare?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 pm

"Might be a nightmare, might not. like I said, could be from the pills." I rubbed my face. "I...I don't think I can do anything. Maby I can." I say. Gods, why was I so tierd? I felt like my mind was turning into mush.

"Cmon Jake, this is really not the time for you to become an idiot. Your brain has to work" I say. This was a really bad time for Jake to turn stupid on me. On us. I hated to admit it, but... "Jake. We need you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:03 pm

I took a deep breath and concentrated. Think, think. "How about we slap her?" I asked. I mean, it was worth a try. Willow would kill me but, it would wake her up. She screamed again.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:53 am

It was obvious that Jake wasn't any help, so Seth and I would have to take matters into our own hands. "If you think that'd work. I'll get a bucket of water, and we can use that in case slapping her dosn't work." I said, going over to a bucket and then to the sink, filling the bucket up with cold water.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 am

I shrugged. Alright, let's do this. Willow was so gonna kill me. I leaned over her and with one quick swipe, I struck her cheek. Her eyes flew open and she glared at me. She jumped up and tackled me to the ground, pinning me to the floor. I rolled my eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 am

"Good, your up." I said, turning off the sink. "You were having a nightmare or something and you were screaming. We, er, Seth had no choice."I say, going over to Seth and Willow.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 am

I looked up at Jessie. "I was screaming huh? Well that's a first," I said. Seth rolled his eyes at me. "You know it would be nice if you could get off me," Seth told me. I glared at him. "You didn't have to slap me."
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:11 pm

[color=yellow]I pointed over to the sink "Would you rather us dump a bucket of cold water on you?" I asked. "Because that was an option."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

I still glared at Seth. "I would rather had that. It's water. I blend with water because snow is water," I told Jessie. "Better watch it Sunshine Boy," I snapped at Seth as he rolled hi eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:27 pm

"By sunshine boy, you could be talking about 3 people at the moment." I say, even though I knew that Willow was probobly talking to Seth.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

"I was talking to Seth," I snapped. He rolled his eyes. Soon, the tables turned and now Seth was on top of me.

I looked up at Jessie. "Willow got temper," I said. I ignored Willow's "Am not!"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:33 pm

I gave a shrug. Sometimes, when...a certin...thing happend my temper flaired but other than that, I was fine. "Guess so." I said.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:44 pm

I snorted. "You should see her when she's real mad. She gets mad so easliy. Parent trait," I said. Willow rolled her eyes. "Maybe it is a parent trait," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:07 pm

"Well, theres somethings that you can't help. Like who your mom or dad is, or how you look." Were had that come from? I sounded like I was turning into my brother. Yea, that was deffinetly something that he would say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:17 pm

I sighed. 'Yeah, I guess your right. Seth get off me!" I yelled. He smirked but, got off. I sat up and rubbed my temples. Ugh, my head hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

"Don't know bout you, but,"I said as Seth got off of Willow. "I think imma hit the sack...again." I said, yawning. I climed onto the bed that I had been sleeping in.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 pm

~I don't know what to say xD~
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:34 pm

~The end I guess~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}   Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late Night Freezing=All night sickness {GREEK}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2