Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

over again [ cerys <3 ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

over again [ cerys <3 ] Empty
PostSubject: over again [ cerys <3 ]   over again [ cerys <3 ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:25 pm

over again [ cerys <3 ] Noella
CORINNE “CORIN” ROWAN
daughter of hepheastus

tagged: cerys ; word count : fourhundred thirty-six ; note: outfit coming soon! <3

Corin had always thought New York winters would be colder or perhaps it was just her. Considering the fact that Campers who ran passed her wore thick jackets, and she was only in a light sweater, Corin went with the latter. Fair enough, it was slightly below the freezing point, but the sun was shining and provided her with the warm that she really needed. IT had always been like that. If there was sun on a cold day, she wasn’t cold. If there was a breeze on the hottest day of the year, she wouldn’t be as sweaty as she would’ve been without the breeze. Now that she’s thought about it, Corin realized that for years now, she hasn’t been particularly bothered by any kind of weather, save windy days. Shaking her head softly, a smirk crept its way onto her face, Rin smiled softly, continuing on making her way towards the beach. Hopefully the person she would be meeting there wouldn’t be too bothered by the weather either; Rin would be annoyed endlessly if he complained about it all day.

By the time she had reached the sand-covered ground, Corinne smiled. The idea of maybe slipping off her TOMS and walking towards the probably-freezing water entered Corin’s conscience, but she immediately pushed it away and walked towards the water with her shoes still on. Glancing around, she noticed how she was still the only person on the beach still. “Fashionably late or am I early?” Corin asked herself softly, kicking around a little bit of sand. Rubbing her gloved hand with her bare hand, Rin sighed and began walking around. She frowned as she realized she had no idea what to do once Zave got there. It was just a random meeting on the beach. Maybe they could go and grab some hot chocolate later.

Suddenly, something hard came in contact with her foot. The daughter of Hephaestus grimaced and immediately reached down to grab her foot. “Ouch! My bloody goodness! Stupid hidden shell dangit,” she exclaimed reaching down to grab whatever hard thing her foot had rammed into. Pursing her lips, Rin brushed off the sand and her eyes widened slightly as she realized it wasn’t a seashell. It looked more like an old jewelry box, completely made of hard wood. Mahogany, Corinne eventually finalized in her mind. “Who the hell would throw something so lovely into the ocean?” she asked curiously to herself trying to dig it out. As weird as it would be if Zave found her like this, she didn’t care.

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

over again [ cerys <3 ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: over again [ cerys <3 ]   over again [ cerys <3 ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:45 pm

rocking chair, mental asylum
The wind whipped feverishly around the sixteen year old prince of death, trying to battle the cold somehow with the lack of suitable clothing. Okay, so maybe his leather bomber jacket mught be enougg ti fight off the danger of hyperthermia...blah blah

I STARTED THIS BUT I HATE POSTING LONG OFF MY PHONE SO I'LL FINISH/WRITE IT TOMMOROW LOVE YOUUHH

ooc; on my phone so sorry for the crappiness :V outfit
Back to top Go down

over again [ cerys <3 ]
Page 1 of 1