Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fresh Air [private to cerys]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Fresh Air [private to cerys] Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air [private to cerys]   Fresh Air [private to cerys] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Fresh Air [private to cerys] Tumblr_mqb4npA7Tm1qfe1f2o1_400
Finnegan Michael Nye
Legacy of Athena and Urania
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say Finnegan is bored, is an understatement. He is practically being bored to death, by one of his uncles giving the cabin a lecture. Normally the brunette loves this sort of thing, but on a warm day in a stuffy cabin, it's not that comfortable. Not to mention he would rather not listen to someone spend an hour and a half talking about types of insects. It's just not his favorite subject, and he can't help but find himself drifting off.

Finnegan wakes up to the sounds of people moving about. Hm the lecture must be done. Jumping up from his seat, he grabs his Iphone, a book and a bottle of water. He then quickly leaves his cabin. He smiles lightly and breathes in the fresh air. It's such a nice feeling compared to the stuffiness of his cabin.

Still smiling lightly, he walks off heading towards the beach. Reaching the beach he looks around for a place to sit. He finds a spot that's partially in the shade and walks over to it. Sitting down, he opens his book and starts to read. After a while of reading he puts his book down. He then picks up his water and opens it taking a sip.

Just then Finnegan witnesses a boy falling down the incline leading towards the water. The sight is so funny, that he ends up spitting his water out of his mouth, and spraying a person in front of him. "Sorry"he calls out to them as he wipes his mouth, still laughing.

((sorry it's a bad start))

Last edited by ML on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [private to cerys]   Fresh Air [private to cerys] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:40 pm

never taught me how to heal the pain
Pulling the backwards-cap on tighter over the top of his dark locks, Elijah squinted out into the distance as his golden orbs tried to fight the sun's rays. He looked down at his sneakers for a moment, trying to collect himself as he took focus on his breathing. Inhale. He was ready for this; he was going to be able to beat his time from getting from this point to the one half a mile up the beach. Exhale. It was what he had tried to train himself for, and he knew that he would be able to do it if he pushed himself a little further. Inhale. He needed to prove to himself that he would be able to do it within three minutes, which would be quite a feat for him, he believed. Exhale. Eli tried to tell himself that he could do this.

Inhale...exhale.

And then he kicked himself off, his thumb pressing down on the button of his stopwatch to begin the timer. He fought against the wind, pushing his body forth as fast as it could go. And as son as he had started, he felt as if he had got to his marker and screeched to a halt. He clicked at the stopwatch in his hand again, staring down at it and reading the flashing digits. 02:52.21. He exhaled in relief, adjusting his cap and beaming even though he was trying to regain his breathing rate. He took a seat within the crowd, not really taking notice of the people around him. He was just thinking; letting his mind wander as he cooled down in the shade. Just as Eli got lost in a world of his own, he felt a liquid spray across the back of his neck.

Leaping up quickly, Elijahs hand flew to the back of his neck and he whipped around to find the guy behind him apologizing. He was guarded and alone, mostly, so he wasn't going to start anything, He just clenched his uneven jaw, wiping the back of his neck and slowly accepting the 'sorry' due to wanting to be left alone. "S'alright. Just swallow your spit next time, yeah?" He didn't sound violent, but tired. He was tired, taking his seat again but turning around slightly so the boy would be in the corner of his eye; Eli would be able to see if something were to happen again.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [private to cerys]   Fresh Air [private to cerys] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Fresh Air [private to cerys] Tumblr_inline_mownj9veL11qz4rgp
Finnegan Michael Nye
Legacy of Athena and Urania
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah I'll try, I promise. It's just that something was so funny, I couldn't help but laugh at it"Finnegan hastily says, as a sort of apology. He's not entirely sure that the other boy will care, but it's always a wise idea to apologize or offer up an explanation. That way if someone's mad at you, they might not be as mad as they were before. The brunette has learned this the hard way.

Finnegan's eyes flicker over to his book, debating whether or not he should read some more. For some reason, he decides against reading. It's a nice day out, he might as well enjoy the weather, and the view. Smiling lightly, he leans back on his elbows and looks around a bit. It is quite fun to watch the other people at the beach. You never know what you might see.

As he looks around, Finnegan's eyes find the boy who he spat water on. Maybe he should introduce himself? Or would that be too weird? The boy is not sure, so after a while of debating with himself, he decides on introducing himself. Slowly he gathers his book, and stands up. He then walks forward, and sits down next to the boy, careful to leave a few feet in between them. He then turns his head to the side to look at him. "Hi, I'm Finnegan, but you can call me Finn or Finny. Who are you?"he says to the boy, trying to not sound annoying. He's not sure how well it will work, but hopefully it works well enough. He's had past experiences where he's ended up being punched or made fun of for introducing himself to someone, and he would rather not repeat it.

((sorry late reply, school got busy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air [private to cerys]   Fresh Air [private to cerys] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air [private to cerys]
Page 1 of 1