Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

silver bells --- cerys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

silver bells --- cerys Empty
PostSubject: silver bells --- cerys   silver bells --- cerys I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:16 pm

i used to roll the dice
FEEL THE FEAR
IN MY ENEMY'S EYES
One minute I held the key,
the next the walls were closed on me.
FAYE LYNN MCJEAN
403 words : outfit
ooc: hey i kind of had muse
As falling leaves turned into falling snow, the demigod wished she was in a better mood. Normally, as normal as things could ever get with immortal blood running through your veins, Faye loved Christmas time. She enjoyed seeing smiling faces and twinkling lights every day, normally. However, this year the annoying carols didn't settle in her stomach.

Even without the stress of being camp counselor, she still felt like everything was too much. Her mind was still on edge from the attack several months ago, the deaths seeming fresh in her brain, like someone had etched the memory into her skull. Sure, she had recovered, somewhat. No longer did she wake up screaming in the infirmary, yelling for her deceased friends that wouldn't ever come back to her; but the thoughts still remained. Faye remembered her nurse, some girl from cabin seven, saying that it was a part of traumatic events, and she would be fine. So far, the demigod seemed anything but fine.

Her only cure had been the embrace of none other than James Carter, the boy she had figured would never return. Still, Faye knew that was only a temporary feat, and she would return to her nightmares in her sleep. Touches would still be returned with gasps, and her hand flying towards her sword. The demigod's reactions had improved, but at a great cost. Being constantly anxious wasn't something that Faye enjoyed admitting, but it was true, despite the fact that she hadn't told anyone else about it.

Feeling snowflakes sprinkle across her face, the girl gave her younger half-brother a weak smile. "Later, David, okay? I'm not really in the mood to play," Faye muttered with a sigh. The young boy shrugged at her and jogged off into the opposite direction, taking a group of kids with him. Camp had been painted white by winter, and turned into a beautiful scene, as if it was from a Christmas card. Stuffing her mitten-clad hands into her pockets, the demigod turned and was about to leave the snowball area, when she spotted a familiar figure.

Stopping in her tracks, she let her grey eyes observe the figure for a few moments, determining if it was the person she expected or not. Faye couldn't be sure, so she kept her distance, and turned her gaze over to the current snow fight, with people chasing after one another with their frozen projectile.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down

silver bells --- cerys
Page 1 of 1