Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Quick Silver's Characters.

Go down 
+2
jessica
QuickSilver
6 posters
AuthorMessage
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

Quick Silver's Characters.  Empty
PostSubject: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:17 am

Name: Kalliope Reed
Age/Birthday: 16 | July 18, 1995
God Parent: Dionysus
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Andromeda Reed
Years in Camp: 5
Spoiler:

Name: Amabel Weaver
Age/Birthday: 17 | April 1st 1994
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Absolutely
Mortal Family: [ orphan ]
Years in Camp: 1
Spoiler:

Name: Malachi Kincaid [ Malachi means "Messenger to God" and Kincaid means "Battle Leader" ]
Age/Birthday: 17 || March 21
God Parent: Iris
Mortal Family: Ezekeal Kincaid
Spoiler:

Last edited by QuickSilver on Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:15 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:22 am

Accepted. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 am

blank

Last edited by QuickSilver on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Sorry for the double post.

Name: Amabel Weaver
Age/Birthday: 17 | April 1st 1994
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Absolutely
Mortal Family: [ orphan ]
Brief History: A young teenage girl, kicked from her home and shunned by her family stepped into the alley, sweat coating her face. She gave birth in that alley; died in that alley. The baby that came forth was Amabel Weaver [ found and carried to the state home by a passerby ]. She was named by the state home she was put in. She grew up happy with her life, not bitter like most of the kids in the home. When she was released at 16, she was attacked by a monster. She then found her way to Camp Half Blood, and was claimed.
Physical Appearance: Amabel has bright red hair. She's fairly short, with almond shaped eyes. She has light olive skin and full lips. She's a little thicker than an anorexic girl, but not by much. She rarely wears makeup, and her hair is always in a ponytail.
Personality: Amabel is bubbly. She likes to be around people, and rather enjoys hanging out with just about anyone. She doesn't like the Ares or Athenian kids, and tries to avoid them at all costs. Her best friends are her siblings.
Fatal Flaw: Ambition. [ desire to always be the best etc ]
Pets: She has a lizard that she keeps in a small container in her bunk. His name is Emilio.
Talents: She's an excellent poet, and a good rapper. She's a decent fighter, but she'd rather not.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow [ of course ]. She's also pretty good with a sword and shield; or her fists.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: Not that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:11 am

Excuse me, but is playing a sister of a canon, and being 'bestfriends' of Travis and Connor Stoll allowed/approved?
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:20 am

If it isn't, I'll take her down I guess.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:24 am

We'll just see, I guess. I'll contact an admin, but I think it's to be taken off. Sorry, self opinion. It just irks me off to have a canon's sibling/bestfriend and all. :)
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:25 am

Well I'm sorry it irritates you.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:28 am

Oh, no, not in the 'Get that thing away from me!' irritation. Just the 'Maybe imitated by others' one. Sorry if I offended you and your charries. (:
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:31 am

I may just edit her up
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 am

Yes, sorry, characters can't be related to canons. You're free to make up an NPC made up by you as a replacement though! xD
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:32 pm

I took her down. I don't know what I'm going to to with her.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Uhm, striking the charrie on the sig and the character topic isn't actually taking her off. How about deleting her info?
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:59 pm

I took her off my sig and I'm about to take her down from here.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Name: Malachi Kincaid [ Malachi means "Messenger to God" and Kincaid means "Battle Leader" ]
Age/Birthday: 17 || March 21
God Parent: Iris
Mortal Family: Ezekeal Kincaid
Brief History: Malachi was born 17 years ago to Ezekeal Kincaid. His father told people that Malachi was adopted for the longest time, because Malachi had no mother. When Malachi was 8, Ezekeal told him that he was the son of a Greek Goddess, Iris. Malachi, at 10, was moved to Camp Half Blood from his home in Texas.
Physical Appearance: Malachi has short cut black hair, dark[er] skin and green eyes. His body his mostly muscles, and he has a lot of gold tattoos. They cover the back and top of his head, both arms and legs and his torso. He is 6 foot 7 inches tall.
Quick Silver's Characters.  Tek4e5591cd90ba46255831
[ to show his tattoos ]
Quick Silver's Characters.  Tek4e559131a4ddd6633672
[ for his normal clothes ]
Personality: Malachi is rather calm, but impulsive. He is usually quiet. He has a rather nasty temper, which flares greatly when he's tested. He tries to keep himself calm, but the right people can push him over the edge in seconds. He is Atychiphobic, meaning he's scared of not being perfect.
Fatal Flaw: Loyalty/Dedication to his friends.
Pets: He had a dog; she died a year ago.
Talents: He is quick on his feet, even though he's really tall.
Weapons: He's good with a sword.
Year-Round or Summer: Depends on his dad.
Other: Tell me if I need anything else.

Last edited by QuickSilver on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I just needed to.)
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Looks good! He just needs one more sentence for his personality and maybe a few more flaws.
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Editted his personality, and what do you mean by more flaws?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Like, he needs to be a little imperfect. Maybe some of his flaws are his fears. Whatever you'd like to be his flaws!
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 am

Edited it again.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 am

Thanks for editing twice! xD

Malachi's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Silver's Characters.    Quick Silver's Characters.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Silver's Characters.
Page 1 of 1