Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] Empty
PostSubject: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:09 pm

Drys------------Δρυς
A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] Ms6

Drys loved the modern days except for the part where they destroyed her precious realms. Her forests. She wasn't the usual Dryad, Naiad or Nymph for that matter, she was a Hyleoroi, she didn't inhabit a tree, she was the body of the entire forest in Camp Half-Blood she protected it and everything in it. She, however, was very possessive and didn't like many people especially not in her woods. After ages of time she had come to appreciate the presence of men. Enjoy even coming near to loving, because of her glorious body and looks that came with being an immortal she had no problem charming then, using them and then moving on. She had bedded many men over the ages and all had been forgotten, there was yet to be one which would be remembered.

Last edited by Maximilian on Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:23 pm

I entered the beach with Hunter right behind me. I was wondering around the place when i saw the worlds most beautiful girl ever. I smiled, this is gonna be easy i thought and strode up to the girl. "Hello, I'm Emmett, but you can call me NightMare or what ever you want." i said with a smile. I glanced at Mason who watched from a distance. He looked not interested in the slightest. I turned back and Charmed the girl. "I love your hair, And your amazingly sexy eyes. I want to wake up tomorrow and glance into them, and trust me. Your gonna want this body". I smiled on the last sentence, i stretched my arms and flexed my tripods, and abdominals. i smiled and watched her from the corner of my eye. I turned towards the sun setting over the ocean. The water reflected a lovely orange glow over me and her.

I followed Emmett into the beach. as he worked his "Charm" on the girl over there, i went into the water. I began to think about the girl, how she looked OK, but not sexy like Emmett. I smiled when i remembered all those guys on the other side of the water here. I popped my head up and watched the others get at each other.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:35 pm

Drys------------Δρυς

A smile appeared on Drys's face when her subject appeared. Her long dress disappeared and changed to a sexy teal bikini that covered her big chest. It set of her pale skin and beautiful blonde hair. Her hair falling and twisting like branches down her back reaching her waist. Her long green nails and fingertips slowly made their way down the guys muscular arms as she put on her dazzling smile.

She felt him work magic on her which annoyed her to get her in the water but she'd never tread there, that wasn't her realm. Her realm lay behind her, on the beach she was neutral but within water she could be killed without a thought by the hands of Naiads. Yet they knew she protected them which she was aware of and they were indebted to her because of an age old treaty. Plus, those Nymphs were harmless. So going against her normal standards she walked into the water twirling her hair and pinning it up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:46 pm

I smiled as she walked into the water. I followed her sitting down and pulling off my shirt and shorts. I looked out over at her and brushed my hands over her back. I slowly pulled her closer, and wrapped my arms around her body, our warmth shared. "SO, How much more clothes need to be stripped until you kiss me?" i asked my chest shaking, and moved some of her blonde hair out of her eyes. A water Naiad surged up wards. I twirled the girl effortlessly, i then morphed silently, and turned into a steel-like creature, with slimy skin and metal sworded fingers. I lunged towards the Naiad, and shoved my new fingers into her stomach. Of course it didn't hurt her, all i did was stun her. I muttered "Try it again, and it'll be the LAST thing you do." I morphed back to my self and turned towards Drys.

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Drys------------Δρυς

Drys shot up from his lap. Slime, that was something she hated. But then again, when he'd morphed back he was beautiful, truly beautiful. When he started flirting she smiled, "Just all of ours," she whispered playfully yet not letting it get there, for now. She smiled and kissed his lips softly. After being a bajillion years old she had a lot of practise and could win over anyone with a single kiss, even a kiss on the cheek from someone like her could be enchanting.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:32 pm

I smiled, she thinks she can have me, we'll see... "Hmm Well thats wonderful, And here goes my underwear." I said. I was now stroking her, and she kissed me. I smiled again, but i knew i wouldn't kiss her back, i like playing hard to get. I turned and broke the kiss off. "You wont get me that easily, i am a nightmare here y'know?" I said telling the truth as much as i could.

I watched Emmett throw his clothes on shore, he was now naked, but he was covered enough not to show anything. him and the girl kissed, but he played hard to get. I knew his game, i have been his wing man way to many times before. I wondered if i could play such a game with him. i doubt it.... but there are others, like Mason. He is good looking.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Drys------------Δρυς

Drys kissed his cheek and stood up abruptly. She walked to the shore, there was another guy there, she'd use him to make Emmett jealous. She didn't care if he didn't like her, she'd make a quick promise to him, make-out with him, get Emmett jealous and take him into her realm. Her forest.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:05 pm

I laughed as the girl walked my way. "Nah hes my bro. I couldn't do that, Besides i dont like girls so...." I said looking her in the eyes. I turned and marched of to the cabins tossing Emmett his clothes. {HUNTER}

I grabbed my clothes and put them back on. i followed the girl out into the forest.
{EMMETT}
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:43 pm

((Hey guys. Let's avoid RPs like that. 'Cause that was really innappropriate.))
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:39 am

{That's why I avoided it ;)
LST: Can I have some more detail in Emmett's post? :D}
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 pm

maybe.. but i might get in trouble... i feel dirty now XD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:19 pm

OMG. XD We'll PM, then you'll stay out of trouble! XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Winfrey wrote:
{That's why I avoided it ;)
LST: Can I have some more detail in Emmett's post? :D}

Uhm Dean? You didn't avoid an inappropriate RP. You just had one. So that was your only warning. Do it again and your RPing privledges will be suspended.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:18 pm

~Er... Dean, you kinda said for him to take off his clothes xD~
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 pm

lol ikr? AWKWARDS!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]   A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quick Fling [P R I V A T E]
Page 1 of 1