Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Let's Start This Fling {Bean}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

Let's Start This Fling {Bean} Empty
PostSubject: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Let's Start This Fling {Bean} Tumblr_mb1u6uS6Qf1r9kzx4
∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares
Let's Start This Fling {Bean} Tumblr_m8hxkzoPQQ1qc6jkio1_500
"did you hear me correctly? i said 'ares'. you should be running."
don't paitronize, i realize
i'm losing and this is my real life
i'm half asleep, and i am wide awake
this habit is always so hard to break

i walked into the dance, not really sure where i was going. i hadn't come here with anyone, but i still felt like coming. if i found luna, i might be able to hang out with her, unless she'd asked someone to go with her. then i'd just be a loner. ah well, it was nice to be in here, even if i wasn't with anyone. i leaned against the wall of the gym, humming along with the music. i vaguely wondered if someone would ask me, but that was unlikely. i looked around, thinking that maybe i should get a drink so i didn't look completely idiotic standing by myself. gods, i needed something to do. maybe i could just walk up to someone and start talking. i could pretend like we were best friends, and make them feel inferior to me. that was always fun. i'd almost gone up to this group of people when i sensed someone looking at me. i turned around, and i saw a girl. i was pretty sure her name was liv.
i don't want to be the bad guy,
i've been blaming myself and i think you know why
i'm killing time, and time's killing you
every way that I do

Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Livia,

Livia had come to the dance alone. She would have loved to have someone to ask, but she couldn’t find anyone. Not that it mattered to Livia, she was just there to have a good time. A party was a party after all, and that was pretty much all that any dance was to Liv. She searched around for her friends, but couldn’t really find anyone. It wasn’t likely that Max, of all people, would be there, and Livia knew Quell would want to have fun with his own friends. Faye was preoccupied with Vinnie (and Livia knew from past experiences how bad interrupting a romance turned out for her), and Livia decided against talking to her brother Malcolm, who was sitting against a wall looking bored and tired. Livia told herself that she would get punch, and wait for Malcolm to stop looking so frustrated. Weaving her way around the crowded floor, Livia reached the punch bowl easily. She had just finished pouring her plastic cup full when she felt someone knock into her. Livia whirled around, just in time to watch a dark haired boy about her age get covered in bright red liquid. Livia’s eyes widened with shock, seconds after realizing what she had done. “Oh my gods. I’m so so sorry.” She gasped, biting her finger nervously. She had seen the boy around camp before, and Livia vaguely remembered him to be a son of Ares, named Jack.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:56 pm

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares

anger flared in my stomach as i was splashed with bright red punch. calm down, let's not go on a rage quit i took a few deep breaths, before putting on a smile. "oh, don't worry about it. it's just a stain that will probably never come out again," i told her, my accent flaring as it always did when i was trying to suppress anger. i managed a chuckle. i took the cup from liv's hands, and set it on the table behind her. we didn't want anymore incidents. "it's liv, right? i'm jack, son of ares," i managed a glance down at my shirt. i could probably just take it off. would that be against dress code? it actually made my shirt a bit more interesting; it had just been plain grey before. but now, it had a nice red spot on it. brilliant. i grinned down at liv. "we should probably get out of the way of the punch. people might start attacking you with it," i started walking towards the wall of the hall, not checking to see if she was following. if she didn't, meh. if she did, score.
every way that I do
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:24 am

Let's Start This Fling {Bean} Tumblr_mf1lhwSWHS1rf9n2eo1_500

Livia,

The boy’s plaster smile didn’t fool anyone. Livia could sense that he was mad, probably about to scream at her. She braced herself but it never came. Instead, he made a snide comment about how the stain will never come off again. His accent was noticeably English. “Well, you see, that’s what happens when the chemical color in the punch gets soaked up by your shirt.” She said, an amused smile on her face. He introduced himself as Jack, a son of Ares, making Livia’s recognition memory right. “Livia, but you can call me Liv. Athena.” She said, nodding at Jack. She laughed for a second when Jack made a comment about spilling punch on her. “I’d hate to sound vain, but I quite like this dress.” Livia looked down at her white strapless dress and flip flops. Jack started out of the hall, and Livia followed cautiously, her hand tightening on her swiss army knife in her back pocket.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:18 am

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares

i got to wall, turned around, and saw that liv had followed. i smiled at her, before leaning onto the wall behind me, facing liv. "so. it doesn't look like you came here with anyone, or are you just waiting?" i asked, my blue eyes glinting. i noticed her hand was pushed into her back pocket. she was gripping a weapon. "you know, you really don't need that weapon. it's quite offensive, really," i smirked at her, motioning to her hand. i reached into my back pocket, and produced my sword. "what do you think i'm going to do to you? i think we all know, maiming is against the rules. the most damage i could do with this, right here, is spear a melon. are you married to any melons around here? because if you are, i will refrain from any melon-spearing for the night." i looked up from my sword, a smile playing on my lips. i pushed my sword back into my pocket with a bit more effort than pulling it out. my muscles strained through my shirt as i finally gave it that last shove and it disappeared from view, into a compartment much to small for its object.
every way that I do
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Livia,

Jack lead her to a wall, where he stop and turned around to face her. He seemed at ease, but that didn't mean that Livia was totally comfortable without her pocket knife. "I came alone. So what if I did?" She shrugged, looking at his eyes, which was easy, since Liv had lengthened out over the summer and she was almost as tall as he was. "Yes I do, unless I didn't hear the word Ares come out of your mouth, which I did." Livia snickered. He said something about spearing a melon, to which Liv rolled her eyes. "Do it then." She said, crossing her arms. Livia raised her eyebrows skeptically. She would spear a melon too. That would prove that she wasn't some silly little girl.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:09 pm

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares

i smiled when she'd said she'd come alone. i wasn't the only one. "hey, there's nothing wrong with that. it was a conversation starter." i didn't add that i had come by myself as well. i didn't know liv too well yet, and you could never be too careful with the information you gave to someone about yourself. liv then said something about needing her weapon because of my father. i held back a snort. people were always this away around me, and i loved it. i didn't have to worry about being picked on if i just said who mr.daddy was. but with liv, it was almost offensive. i would never tell her that though. "hey- we can't all have incredibly strong, intimidating, mean daddy's, now can we?" i held my hands out in front of me in a gesture of helplessness to the subject. but if i heard you correct, you mother's athena. so really, i'm only a tiny bit better than you. my blue eyes glinted at her. i flashed a playful grin at her. my eyes found the food table, and i contemplated whether it was worth it to go and some food. i was only half-listening to liv, but when i heard the tone of challenge, my ears snapped to attention. "-it then." i knew what i had to do. i flashed a grin at her, pulled my sword out of pocket, and walked over to the melons. i looked around for any people that might get me in trouble for this. none. too bad. i grasped my sword with two hands, and made a big deal of swinging down at the melon, a look of over-exaggerated rage plastered on my face. at the last minute, i slowed my swing down, and gracefully speared the melon, my sword sticking out to the side. that is a work of art. don't you think so?
every way that I do
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Livia,

Livia could see that Jack smiled when she said that she came alone. “So you came alone too huh?” She asked, smiling slightly. He seemed to be insulted that Livia judged him by his father. Livia felt slightly bad, but she didn’t know very many nice children of Ares. “Sorry. I don’t really like your siblings.” She said, looking down at her blue flip flops. “Haha. Very funny. We can’t all have smart and more intimidating moms can we?” Livia paused for a second, choosing her words carefully. She was not only comparing Athena to Ares, but she was insulting him too, but Livia knew that if Ares was listening, he wouldn’t really figure it out. Except for the part about Athena being more intimidating. Livia had always felt that way, even before she was claimed. When she had first started training, the Athena kids looked cleverer and more talented than the Ares kids. At least they didn’t have to use pure strength to win. Then he made the comment about Athena, and her smile dropped. “You mean your father is Ares and my mother is Athena, so that makes me only about a mile better than you.” Jack speared the melon with ease, showing off just a little bit too much. Livia wrinkled her nose. She flipped her pocket knife open, crouched down and threw it like a paper airplane. Hard. It stuck to the melon, just next to the little spot where the vine used to be. Livia nodded a curt little nod towards Jack, as if to say ‘see if you can do better.’
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 pm

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares

i grinned at liv over my shoulder. i didn't say anything when she mentioned me coming alone, but i walked back over to her. my siblings? they're alright, once you get to know them... and you get over the fact that only about 20% of us actually have brains. but hey, we're not all perfect, are we? i grinned down at liv, who was a good few inches shorter than me. but, if i must say so myself, you're siblings aren't the best either. always thinking their better than everyone else. i flashed another grin to show her i was only half-serious. sometimes athena's children just got on my nerve. oh, wisdom is better than strength, blah blah blah, i'm better than you,. when liv mentioned something about athena being more intimating than my father, lord ares, i half-smiled at her. ok, i respect your mum and everything, but what is more intimidating than fire for eyes, a motorcycle with human leather, and the ability to turn you into a gopher? i mean, really, let's be serious, liv. as she crouched and took a throw at the melon, i got the look of challenge. that challenge was accepted. this was on like donkey kong. i pulled my sword out of the melon, my muscles bulging, and walked about ten feet away from the melons. i reared my sword back like a spear, and threw it at the melon. the sword hit the exact middle of the melon. bulls-eye. i looked to livia, daring to throw again.
every way that I do
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Livia,

Livia smiled, laughed even, for the first time that night when Jack made a comment about his siblings brains. “I suppose you are part of that 20% percent right?” She asked him. He started talking about her siblings, but Livia didn’t mind that much, he made a bad argument and she didn’t see a point in attacking him in response. “Well we are.” Jack did not seem serious, so Liv smiled a little. “Personally, the fact that Athena is so much more powerful than Ares, and the fact that she could trick you into killing yourself is a tad more scary than having a motorcycle and getting beaten by a 12 year old. I mean, lets be serious.” Livia said sarcastically, after Jack said that Ares was scarier than Athena, of all gods.
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 pm

∞jack∞george∞wilson
son of ares

after liv didn't meet my challenge, i grinned. the battle was obviously won, and i had come out on top. "of course i'm part of the 20%. who do you take me for?" i grinned, pulling my sword out of the melon and stuffing it back in my pocket. "oh yes, athena is so much more scarier!" i rolled my eyes at the girl in front of me. as she continued to make an argument for her mother, i got bored with the topic of conversation. since i actually like liv, i didn't want to let her know completely rudely. i ended up sticking my hand out for her to shake, and exclaimed, "this conversation has bored me, so i would like to agree to disagree!" i smirked at her, my blue eyes glinting.
every way that I do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Start This Fling {Bean}   Let's Start This Fling {Bean} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Start This Fling {Bean}
Page 1 of 1