Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

:) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

:) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  Empty
PostSubject: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 am

Hey guys, I won't be active for quite a while. Something has come up and I feel- how do I say this? Lost? Ah, let's just say it's another turning point in life. :]

I'll try to reply to the RPs I'm in. And perhaps make a new character. But other than that, I may not be too active. Sorry :[

As much as I love you all (and I don't think I can handle a week without CHB :|), I can't be online much. Yes, yes I may appear online but it's because I always forget to click the Log Off button (don't kill me Inan >.>). Anyways, just in case I won't be here to say it, Happy Halloween my dears. Mwah. Love you all. I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:58 pm

PINK....*sobs hysterically* No...Pink!!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:00 pm

NOT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

Dreamer, you don't even know Pink.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Pink D8 *wipes tear* Good-bye, Pink :(
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Aw Dx Bye bye Pink. I understand about real world fiascos and things...hope everything works out and that you're back really soon x3
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:53 pm

We'll wait for you <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up    :) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:) Hey everyone, just a quick heads up
Page 1 of 1