Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Two Stubborn Heads Collide

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Two Stubborn Heads Collide Empty
PostSubject: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:39 pm

I walk into the forest after that huge spat with Roxanne and Landon. I needed to clear my head, but I didn't feel comfortable with leaving Charlie alone. Whatever, I need to relax too. I find an open tree stump and I sit down on it. I take out the iPod out of pocket of my dress. I start listening to Panic! At the Disco's Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Off Her Clothes. Yeah I know it's a long name, I lose my breathe everytime I say the title. But it's entertaining. I turn the volume down real low. I don't really like it when it's up too high. But that's just me. Through the earphones, I hear rustling in the bushes, "Um, hello?" I raise my eyebrow curiously, "Come out!"
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 pm

I need to get better at this I thought to myself. I've never really been good at this kinda stuff, but it always gave me something to do. I poke my head out from the bush. I make a guilty smile and giggled "Hi" I said making a little wave motion with my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:49 pm

I stand up quickly as soon as I saw her, "Hi," I say harshly crossing my arms in front of my chest. Did I really want to deal with this now? Maybe I could use someone to talk to. I take a deep breath and I gather my thoughts together, "Hi, I'm Rita." I say in a sweeter voice walk up to her with an extended hand. "Sorry about that." I say notioning back to where I was standing.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:53 pm

I Smiled, "Don't worry. I understand." I stepped out of the bushes. "I'm Demetria, and new here. I'm sorry for scaring you." I started to bite my lip as I shook her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:37 pm

"It's okay." I say still smiling. I look back at the tree stump. It looks like more than one person can sit on it. I tilt my head over where I was sitting, "Wanna sit with me?"
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm

I smiled. Usually when I scare people they tend to get mad and make a huge scene. But I'm happy that didn't happen this time. "Ya, sure" I walk over to the tree stump and sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:55 pm

I walk next to her with the earphones still in my ear. I take the right one out, "Wanna listen?" I offer.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:17 pm

I was sitting againt a rock in the opposite direction of the two girls. I didnt know what was going on back there. i only had a quick glance, so i didnt reconize them. And anyway, i had my 'spanish for dummies' book with me, so i didnt really care.

~dont mind if i enter :$?
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:33 pm

~Nope. Feel free.

While waiting for Demetria to respond, I start scrolling through the list of songs. I look out into the open. I see another figure in the distance trying to make out who it was.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I grabbed my ipod and scroll to some spraking practises. "hola" the device said flawlessly. "hola" i said completly wrong. "thats not it" i mumble. Damn spanish, why'd it have to be hard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Through my earphones, I hear the person across from me speaking...what was that? Spanish? I keep staring at him trying to figure out who it was.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:12 pm

I sigh deeply. Spanish was definitly harder than i Thought
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:27 pm

I stared at Rita and looked where she was looking. "Do you know him?" I asked pointing, forgetting about the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:47 pm

I scratch my brow, "Yeah, I think so." I say hardly paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:53 pm

I stood up. "Well lets go say 'Hi'" I said in almost a whisper. My right leg started to get restless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 pm

I stare at her blankly, "Are you serious?" I think aloud in disbelief. I continue sitting on the tree stump.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:23 pm

"Well ya." I started getting jumpy. "C'mon! Do you want to sit here ALL day and just listen to music?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Actually yeah. I've so stressed lately. Alot of drama. But I didn't want to disappoint Demetria. "We could go over," I say standing up.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm

"REALLY!?" I smiled big. I did a jump and started toward the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:43 pm

"Wait!" I yell pulling back on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:46 pm

"Woah!" My arm felt like it was being pulled out of place. I looked back at her. "What?" I asked. My eyes started squinting. They kinda do that when I get confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:48 pm

I let out an exaggerated sigh after I let go of her arm. I straighten out my dress, "Let me go first." I say trying to give an enthusiastic smile, but that wasn't really working.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Hm I thought I wonder what's up I grabbed my shoulder and managed a smile. "Ya. Sure, ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:03 pm

I exhale deeply, "Ok." I start walking over to the enormous rock.
Back to top Go down
Demetria

Demetria

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:10 pm

I walked close behind her. What if there was a big reason for her wanting to go first... maybe he's a PSYCHO MURDER AND SHE WANTED TO GO FIRST JUST IN CASE HE TRIED TO ATTACK! Just gotta play it safe. Better her than me. I did a silent laugh after that thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Stubborn Heads Collide   Two Stubborn Heads Collide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Stubborn Heads Collide
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next