Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  Empty
PostSubject: and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]    and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:54 pm

and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  Kyleeee

Kylee Abigail Reeds

Daughter of Poseidon
Kylee walked the shores of Camp Half Blood's beach, her sea green eyes scanning the misty waters. The fog forming over the surface of the ripples made for a frightening scene, as if plucked from a haunting memory. Yet, the demigod could stare down her past in the face and not flinch, most days. Today, it was one of those days. She continued to walk down the way, her combat boots occasionally kicking up bits of frozen sand or ice from the beach. She hated winter, angry at the ice for freezing her waves over, making it impossible to surf. Then it was cold, and Kylee couldn't stand swimming in the icy water, even if she felt warm. Stubborn? Yes, very.

She scowled once more at the waters before watching her footprints in the sand, a smirk playing on her sad lips. Kylee unbuttoned her black jacket, revealing her blue sweatshirt. The demigod wasn't afraid of the cold, she just disliked it. Embracing the fierce wind was her way of rebelling the winter weather. Hair whipping across her pale face, she spotted a long, thick piece of driftwood. Smiling, she hoped on the log, finding her balance quickly.

She walked across it slowly, arms extended for extra balance. What else was she supposed to do on a grey day, when no one else needed (or wanted) to see her? Hearing the sound of feet on ice crack in her ears, she slipped off, unintentionally. "You made me loose my balance," she said stiffly to the fog from which the noise had come from.

click yup
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]    and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:12 pm

and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  Tumblr_m6kuwk49wu1rsjiwio1_r1_500
Nolan William Lewis
Son of Hermes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nolan sticksa his hands into his pockets. Sighing he walks out of his cabin, not really caring where he goes. Eventually he winds up at the beach. He looks around and notices the girl. Hm maybe he should go talk to her? He could use a new friend. Smiling he starts to walk towards her.

Nolan walks across the frozen sand, not really paying attention to where he's going. Just then he walks onto a patch of ice, and with a crunch he falls. But he doesn't just fall. Nolan finds himself sliding across the ice, straight into he girl. "Oh I'm so sorry!"he says softly. Nolan then slowly gets off the ground. He then holds his hand out to the girl.

"Oh hey, I'm Nolan" he says softly. He then looks around and looks down at his feet. He was reallyh embarrased. Way to go Nolan. Sighing he looks around and looks at the girl. "What's your name?" he asks her. Nolan then looks around slowly. He'd never felt so anti-social before. It just felt odd, and so not like him. He shudders, from just thinking about it. Oh gods he's such a loser. He needs to stop being a worry wort. Wait did he just think that? Oh gods.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]    and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:20 pm

and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  Kyleeee

Kylee Abigail Reeds

Daughter of Poseidon
Kylee panicked for the moment she was falling. What the heck. Hitting her back ice on wasn't going to feel great in the morning. "Ow," she muttered, sitting up. She cast the boy a frown before raising her eyebrow at the boy. Nolan. Oh, right, Cabin Leader guy. "Kylee," the girl muttered quickly. She got herself up, wiping the snow off her that had come from her impacted fall.

She crossed her arms and looked at the boy, trying to figure out if she had been him before. No, she hadn't. "Way to slip," Ky said coldly. It wasn't her fault she didn't like talking to people. They were often clumsy and stupid, just like this Nolan person seemed to be, and he was a cabin leader. Pft. "Don't your shoes have grips?" she asked, eyebrows raised. her combat boots obviously did, but mustn't have been enough to save her fall, regrettably.

click yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]    and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and the friendship starts [ ml & cerys ]
Page 1 of 1