Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:53 pm

All you touch and all you see,

F e l i x H a y w o o d - S o n o f D e m e t e r

x-[ Grinning, I leaned back in the shade against the thick trunk of large willow tree by the lake. it was another hot day, the shade kept be cooler than most but the air was still humid and thick.

(( Whoa, I have no idea what to say. >>;; )) ]-x

Is all your life will ever be.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:58 pm

~Haha I never know what to say.

I was walking, as usual. I tried to find some shade, it was around 100°F, and I was sweating. I saw a spot that looked somewhat shadey, and rested there.

~BTW, that's Alice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Seeing someone else suddenly in the shade the tree provided, I shimmied over and plopped myself down next to her. "Hey, Alice." I said, smiling at her. "Hot today, isn't it?" It was strange, her dad being the god of death and my mom being goddess harvest and agriculture and all but our camp was strange too, in a good way of course.

(( It sucks when that happens, I just sit there staring at the screen going "Guuuuuuh....". Haay, Alice and Felix have met before. :D

My post format is all glitching out. D: ))
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 pm

~xD And my computer barley glitches.

I nodded. "Hey Felix." I said. I felt swear dripping down my forehead, so I wiped it off with my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:17 pm

(( Really? I'm so jealous. D:< -hunts you down and steals computer- ))

Alice wasn't very talkative today. I however was itching to speak, must be the heat. "We should get more air conditioning in camp."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:27 pm

~My only computer!!!!

I just nodded. "The heat, ugh." I just said. It was a simple sentence, but it obviously explained the day. I was sweating, but less now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:29 pm

(( *Laughs evilly* ))

"Yeah." I said, grimacing at the sun before turning my eyes away because dang, it hurt to look at it. "I prefer cold weather."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:36 pm

~*cries* Wait, how am I typing this? O.o?

I shrugged. "You say that, but when it's cold, you'd want the heat." I explained to Felix. I was like that, always wanting the other. But when the other is still bad, it never works out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:40 pm

(( Magic. 8D ))

Thinking about for a moment, I furrowed my eyebrows before my face cleared and I shook my head. "Naw, I like cold weather. I'm usually prepared so it's never unpleasant for me."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm

~*mystical music plays*

I shrugged. I like neither, but I guess you could treat cold weather better. "Why do we have to have this heat?!" I shouted/asked. My body was sweating now.

Last edited by Music on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm

(( *dances* ))

"Ask the gods." I said, pointing and looking upwards. Then I smiled and returned my gaze to her. "Heat's good sometimes like when you want to swim or play sports. You play any sports?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:05 pm

~*steals computer back*

"I can skate. And that's all." I said simply. I need water!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:10 pm

(( NO! Curses.)

"I played football. Want me to teach you? It feels refreshing to take a cold shower afterward." I said enthusiastically. I had a football back by my bunk in the cabin and I could easily jog there and get it and come back.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:18 pm

I shrugged. "Sure." I said. "And bring back some water." I said. I laughed a bit, but I was serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Grinning, I jogged to my cabin and came back in a few minutes, with a football in one hand and two water bottles in the other (sports cap because admit it, sports is much more awesome). Tossing a water bottle to her I set down the other and grasped the football in both hands. "You ready to learn some football?"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm

I caught the bottle, and took a sip. Then, I put the bottle down and nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 pm

"Okay, I'll teach you how to catch and throw first. I like to keep my fourth and little finger on the ball seam and then raise it to my ear to throw. Are you right-handed or left-handed?" I asked, pausing with my ball raised to my right ear.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm

"Left handed." I said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:40 pm

(( Way too lazy to explain the rest. xD ))

"Okay, then you raise it to your left ear," I explained the rest to her before passing it to her gently.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

~xD

When I got the ball, I placed my fingers on it and raised it to my left ear. "And?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:36 pm

"Turn your shoulders like this," I said and demonstrated. "Then throw like this." I mimicked throwing it before getting ready to catch it.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:26 pm

I nodded, and copied his movement. I didn't let go of the ball yet, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:55 pm

"Yeah like that, try letting go now." I said encouragingly, hands ready to catch the ball, legs ready to run if she threw it far.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:58 pm

I then repeated to do the motion, and let go of the ball. I didn't see where it went, the sun was in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Running over to it, I extended my arms and caught it and flashed a thumbs up her way. "That was a great throw but man am I feeling lazy. The heat's really getting to me." I said, frowning. "You want me to teach you more or do you want to just sit in the shade?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]   Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Friendship [ p r i v a t e ]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next