Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Unexpected (Hannah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Unexpected (Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected (Hannah)   Unexpected (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:10 pm

Unexpected (Hannah) Helena12
A D A R A | B L A C K || A R E S

A daughter of Ares lay on the sand with her kinky curly hair. She was tanning. Her cover up lay beside her and she wore a grey bikini. It had pretty detailing on it, but other than that it was dull as can be. The girl's name? Adara Black, but she goes by Ada. Anyone who calls her by her real first name will have to say good-bye to their finger. Adara sat up and looked at the waves gliding back and forth across the sand. The ocean was majestic, but eventually she'd have to leave.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Unexpected (Hannah) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected (Hannah)   Unexpected (Hannah) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

I thought I would go for a walk on the beach. As I was walking, my mind started to wander. Would my memory come back in bits and pieces? Would it come back at all? As I was in wonderland, I saw a girl on the beach. At first I thought it was a dream, but I shook my head, and I cam back to reality. I approached cautiously. She had curly black hair, and black eyes. She had a lot of scars, which meant she got into a lot of fights. As I came closer, I said, "Uh, hi? Am I intruding?"
Back to top Go down

Unexpected (Hannah)
Page 1 of 1