Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

putting our difference aside [cerys<3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

putting our difference aside [cerys<3] Empty
PostSubject: putting our difference aside [cerys<3]   putting our difference aside [cerys<3] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:45 pm

who do you think you are? running around leaving scars,
collecting your jars of hearts and tearing love apart,
you're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul,
so don't come back for me, who do you think you are?

Azrael had been outside all day and as the evening started to fall she heard a horrific scream. That scream was unmistakable. She whirled around and saw thousands of Empousai stream into the camp. Her eyes sparked fire. Before going for her sword she took out her daggers. She threw five and three of them instantly killed the monsters. The other two only got stuck in their arm and leg. She narrowed her eyes and took out her sword. She twirled it round and it flared up in a golden light. A savage grin on her face. However more and more were advancing. She quickly cut down a couple before running. She knew who she needed and she didn't like it. She ran for the Ares Cabin. The door was for some reason locked and Azrael didn't have the time to knock and wait. She kicked the door in and stormed into the room, "JAMES! GET YOUR WEAPONS AND GET OUTSIDE NOW," she screamed into the Cabin. She saw a bow and a few arrows next to the door so whilst she waited she slid her sword back into its sheath along her back and grabbed the bow and arrow. They were close enough to be able to hit the monsters. She started picking them off whilst she waited for James, "I don't care about what you think of me, outside, NOW!" she snarled into the Cabin before focusing on the Empousai again. More and more kept arriving. How many were there?

words: 2 5 2 || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: putting our difference aside [cerys<3]   putting our difference aside [cerys<3] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:13 am

I ain’t censoring myself for nobody,

I close both locks below the window, I close both blinds and turn away. Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes good bye's the only way. And the sun will set for you. The sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in grey. And the sun will set for you, just set for you.

The cabin leader was sprawled out on his large bed, snores escaping his gaping wide mouth. James never really had been good at waking up on time, not getting up until around two In the afternoon. He had always struggled with things like that, ditching the first few lessons of school just so he could get more sleep. What he didnt like was when someone decided to wake him up. Asshole. He cussed loudly, taking his time to get out of bed and pull on a pair of shorts and sleeveless shirt,pulling his sneakers of slowly and hearing a yell.
Turning the his bedroom window, James stared out to find many campers running to the forest and past the cabins, waving weapons in the air as they did so. He quickly grabbed a celestial bronze sword that was lying beneath his bed, bursting through the cabin to the door, finding Azrael placed in the threshold. “What the hell are you-oh Gods!” he exclaimed, seeing swarms of Demigods and Empousai alike, fighting as if their lives depended on it. James grabbed Azrael's arm tight, making her look at him. "Where are they coming from?" He asked through gritted teeth, his expression cold, angry and ready to kick butt.

outfit; too lazy • tag; pesh<3 • words; Idk phone; sorry! :P • muse; 'the pretender' by foo fighters
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: putting our difference aside [cerys<3]   putting our difference aside [cerys<3] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Azrael was good with wars. An enemy demigod was running towards them screaming, "FOR KRONOS," which made Azrael laugh. She dropped the bow and arrow and run off to meet the demigod. He slashed at her with his sword but she ducked and kicked him hard in the ribs. The studs on her heels may be there for show but they did help as she heard a slight crack under the heavy blow. She grabbed him tenderly by the neck when he fell on his butt and whispered to him, "Tell my father he's a fool, she said before changing her mind and snapping his head back in a fast motion severing his spinal cord. The demigod slumped down, dead. She looked up at James and motioned for him to come, "South, Labyrinth Entrance," she said before taking out a few of her daggers ready to throw. She looked around her eyes slightly squinting. She saw a target and threw. She missed slightly. In the shoulder blade. The demigod had stopped moving now however and was coming towards them. She smiled savagely and took another out. She aimed and hit the demigod right in the heart, "We have to help. Now," she said urgently already moving towards the entrance to try and stop the flow of Empousai and other monsters.

words: 2 3 2 killme || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: putting our difference aside [cerys<3]   putting our difference aside [cerys<3] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:27 am

I ain’t censoring myself for nobody,

I close both locks below the window, I close both blinds and turn away. Sometimes solutions aren't so simple; sometimes good bye's the only way. And the sun will set for you. The sun will set for you. And the shadow of the day, Will embrace the world in grey. And the sun will set for you, just set for you.

James could only watch as Azrael ran up to one of the enemy demigods, feeling sick as she snapped his neck. Okay, James was turning weak, he was sure. He smoothed out his expression, closing his eyes for a few seconds as she decided to snap the other one’s neck. He knew what it was like to murder someone, but not in such a savage way. Then again, having a gun to someone was pretty savage as well. He could be quite the hypocrite.
Nodding, James slammed the cabin door closed behind hi after a few of his siblings also pilled out, waving their sword in the air as if this was all a joke and easy for them. James was surprised he was like that, seeing they were of the same kin, but he had never been the same as his siblings; he had never been that heartless. James broke into a jog as Azrael started to move, deciding not to say anything. He slashed at an oncoming Empousai, making it his and scratch its claws at him. James dodged, stumbling back but not before catching the monster in the side with the blade, making it fall to the ground in golden dust.
“Okay, okay. Let’s go.” He affirmed, breaking into a run and not looking back to see if the blonde girl that had messed up his relationship was following him. He still hated her, of course, but he wasn’t going to do anything whilst there was a massive battle going on.

outfit; too lazy • tag; deanie<3 • words; Idk phone; sorry! :P • muse; 'treatment' by labrinth
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: putting our difference aside [cerys<3]   putting our difference aside [cerys<3] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:56 am

Azrael wasn't able to run properly in her heels because they came off, so when she started to speed up, she just left them behind running on her bare feet with her blood red toenails, "I saw you back there, don't tell me you're squeamish Ares," she said using the nickname that had annoyed him so much when they first met. Monsters were rapidly advancing. She took out her stars. One very similar from the ones that had been thrown at James' lower back. She threw a couple at monsters who fell, some died, some continued on and she spoke quickly, "I have no more stars, all I have is my sword now, cover my back, she said before running up to the monsters to slice them to pieces. She cut up one here, another there, stabbed two and so on. Until one big Empousai came up behind her. Before Azrael could cut the beast up, it lashed out and caught her square on her chest. Three long scratches were made reaching from her left shoulder just to the top of her breasts. The shirt ripped away. She looked at it and quickly killed the monster who had take n a step back to admire her work. Azrael breathed heavily but continued, determined not to let her injuries affect her.

words: 2 3 2 killme || tags: cerys<3 || clothing: outfit
coded by Dean of CHB

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: putting our difference aside [cerys<3]   putting our difference aside [cerys<3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

putting our difference aside [cerys<3]
Page 1 of 1