Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Last Friday Night -Cerys-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes and stuck her tounge out at Kyle. "Oh ha, ha," Sophia said with a smirk in her face. Sophia lead Kyle to the middle of the dance floor. Sophia winked at Kyle. "Dis is what we do in Italy," Sophia said with a smug look on her face. Sophia started dancing to the beat of the music, closing her eyes a hit na small smile was on her lips as she noticed guys looking at her and winking. A few actually wild wisileted
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Kyle grinned at her, ignoring all of the boys that were watching her. "Meh. I can do better." He smirked. She didn't know that aswell as skating, Kyle could play drums, sing and dance amazingly. He started to break dance, popping his body in all directions. One he had finished, out of breath, he winked at a group of girls that were watching him. "Beat that." He told Nicole.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:59 pm

[center]Nicile laughed and smiled. "Watch and learn pretty boy," Sophia said. Sophia started to dance once more as the sing changed to a fast one. Sophia grinned at Kyke while changing her style of dance, dancing like Kyle had before. More guys watched Sophia and she smiled lightly at them. One came over. Blond hair and green eyes, very cute. "Hey babe, care to dance?" The boy asked Sophia. Sophia smiled, but shook her head. "No thanks, she said gently, trying to get out if the guy's grasp. "C'mon, don't you wanna dance with Zach?" Zachary asked Sophia. Rolling her eyes, Sophia said, "No,"[/center{
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Kyle was having fun until that Zack guy came over. He took a step forward, standing next to Sophia. "Look, mate. She said she didnt want to dance." Kyle told him gently. He huffed, walking away and back to his friends, glaring at Kyle all the way. Before Kyle could say anything, the cluster of girls that had heen watching him came over. "Hey sweetie, nice moves. Is this your girlfriend?" She asked, looking over at Sophia.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Sophia's eyes flashed with jealously for a split second. Honestly, they weren't going out. Kyle had never asked. Crossing her arms, Sophia looked at the girl with distatse. Her hair was obvisiously dyed to blond. She was wearing cute clothes, but Ut seemed a little too much. "Hm, maybe maybe not. Then again, it's for me to know and for you to find out, Sophia snapped at the girl, not really happy. The girl rolled her eyes at Sophia. "C'mon," the girl told Kyle, leading him to gods knows nowhere
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Kyle was dragged under the spotlight of the dancefloor by the tall, pretty blonde girl. He looked back at Sophia. She didnt look like she cared. That hurt him. "So, sweetie. Im Olivia. You are?" She asked. He turned to face her again.
"Im Kyle." He smiled friendly. She was pretty but Kyle couldn't stop thinking about Sophia. Before he could tell her this, Olivia kissed his, taiing him completely by suprise.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Sophia watched as Kyle made out with the girl. The girl was touching Kyle everywhere and was trying to tak off Kyle's shirt. Well then. Sophia turned on her heels and walked over to Zachary. "I'll dance with you," Sophia snapped. Now she knew that Kyoe didn't give a crap about her anymore. He was occupied but the blond. Zachary grinned and started to dance with Sophia. Sophia smiled, but it seemed forced. Sophia winced mentally what wS she doing? But, Sophia didn't care. Without thinking, tears sprung from her eyes. Zach stopped and gently took Sophia by the arms. "That guy is a jerk. Come on," Zach said, leading her out ofthe club. Sophia nodded. Yet, she didn't even notice what Zach had on his belt.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:45 pm

After two minutes, the logical side of his mind overpowered the hormonal crazed side and he pushed the blonde away. He straightened his shirt and jacket. His face was covered in lipstick. He looked over to where Sophia had been standing to find her walking out of the club with that Zachary guy's arm around her. Without even glancing at Olivia, he ran out, following them. Kyle grabbed his shoulder, spinning him around. "I swear, she kissed me." He told Sophia. He tried to hug her but Zachary got in the way, a knife in his hand. "Whoa, man. What the hell are you-" Zachary reached forward with the knife before Kyle could move and stabbed him in the stomach. He fell to the ground, lying in a pool of his own blood.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Sophia screamed at what Zach did. "Kyle!" Sophia screamed, running to him. Zach pulled Sophia close to him, pushin the knife against her throat. Sophia gagged at the pressure. Grinning, Zach pressed his lips to Sophia's hardly, dropping his knife and putting his hands anywhere under her shirt. Sophia whimpered and kicked Zach in...where it hurts. He groaned and fell over. Sophia ran to Kyle, only to be grabbed by her ankle. Sophia fell face forward, her face hitting the cement. Sophia kicked Zach away. "Stay down!" Sophia yelled, her voice commanding. Zach just froze, listening to her command. Sophia rushed to Kyle again, putting his head in her lap. "Please don't die. Please, ti amo," Sophia said in said in Italian.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 am

Kyle held us hands to his stomach which were now dripping red. He struggled to breath properly. "A little easier...said than...done." He gasped out to Sophia. He found himself looking up at Sophia. "I swear...I didnt...kiss her." He managed to get out in one last attempt before blacking out.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Tears ran down Sophia's face. "No, no, no!" Sophia screamed. Sobbing, Sophia looked through her pruse for the nectar she always carried. Sophia found it along with some amborsia. Sophia looked at Kyle wound and realized there was no one she was going to be able to heal this by herself. Sohpia found her cellphone and dialed the ambulance. She could barely speak, but they managed to get where they. Sophia cried again and held Kyle. "Kyle, please don't die," Sophia whispered, smoothing out his hair.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Kyle twitched as the ambulance lifted him onto a stretcher and into the back. He could hear the machines and Sophia crying but couldn't speak or move his eyelids to tell them that he was alright. The pain had gone now, replaced by a scary numbness that he had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:05 pm

Sophia rode with Kyle, but was told to stay far away because she had his blood on her hands. When they reached te hospital, they pushed Sophia out of the way and rushed Kyle to gods knows where. Sophia went to the bathroom and washed her hands. Sophia hoped she had to never see Zach again. Then again, he was probably still there, frozen in her spot. Sophia lounged in a chair, waiting for Kyle to come put of the OR. Finally, he did. Sophia rushed to his room and found him asleep. Sophia sighed again and sat in a chair net Kyle, resting her head on his bed and falling asleep too.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Kyle woke up dazed and confused. He looked around the room, trying to remember how he had got here but he couldnt. He found a girl sleeping on the edge of his bed. Did he know her? He jumped out of the hed, setting off an alarm whick woke the girl up and brought a nurse in. He backed against the wall. "How are you? Where am I?" He asked them frantically. "Who am I?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Sophia jumped when an alarm went off. Sophia muttered some words in Italian while rubbing her color swirl eyes. Sophia finally registered what Kyle had said and blinked. "Kyle, it's me Sophia. Don't yous remember?" Sophia asked Kyle, her Italian accent thick. The nurse fled the room, muttering to herself about getting the doctor. "Kyle, you okay?" Sophia asked quiety, sitting back in her chair and watching Kyle with her pretty eyes.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:30 pm

Kyle shook his head slowly at the pretty girl when the doctor came in. He asked Kyle many questions about where he was born and stuff but Kyle couldn't remember any of it. The doctor turned to Sophia. "Kyle has temporary amnesia from banging his head on the ground. He will probably get his memory back within a day. If you stay here a little longer and try to make him remember,that would be swell." He left, leaving Kyle and Sophia alone.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Sophia's mouth dropped open. He couldn't remember crap now? Great, just great. Sophia put her head in her hands as the doctor left. What was Sophia suppose to do now? Every kiss or moment was forgotten. Well, at least until Kyle remembered. Sophia realzied Kyle would not remember when Sophia said 'I love you' in Italian. Great. Sophia crossed her legs and looked up at Kyle. "So you don't remember anythig Kyle? Do you want me to explain because it's a very long story. Well, do you somewhat remover Greek myth- nevermind," Sophia said. Sophia knew that if Kyle found out he was a demigod, his scent would become stronger and monsters would come. That's the last thing they all needed. Sophia ran a hand through her dark brown hair frustrated.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Kyle sat back down into his hospital bed, watching Sophia. He raised his eyebrows. "Oh my God. I am stuck in a hospital room with a crazy girl." He said, speaking to himself. He looked back up at her. "Whst the hell are you talking about?" He asked. "Do we go out?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:55 pm

Sophia glared at Kyle. "I am nit crazy! Are we dating? Um...I guess, I mean, we kissed a few times and...I don't know," Siphia told Kyle truthfully, turning red. Sophia sighed again and slumped back in her chair. "Can't belive you can't remeber anything Snow Boy," Sophia said, crossing her arms over her cheat. This was just her luck. Stupid fates.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:00 pm

"Why are you calling me snow boy?" Kype frowned. Did he have some asocsiation with snow? Did everyone call him that? Kyle stared at her for a kinute longer before speaking again. "What happened to me?" He asked. The Doctors had told him about the cut but not how. Kype koved slightly, feeling the stitches yank at his skin.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Sophia sighed, standing up slowly. "It's a long story about the Snow Boy thing. When you get your memory back, you'll understand. Well, you got stabbed by a guy," Sophia said, her voice cracking a bit. Sophia closed her eyes at the memory. Not the best one. Sophia wasn't willing to give details just yet. "It's a long story," Sophia repeated again. "Oh, I'm Sophia and your Kyle. We both go to the same...camp," Sophia said with a slight frown. Best way to put it really.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 pm

"Camp? As in...a summer camp?" He raised his eyebrows. What would this girl be doing at a summer camp? Weren't they for like, ten year olds. "Sophia." He said for no reason. The Doctor had already told him that he was sixteen. "You're Sophia, we go to the same camp and are sorta dating." He said it over slowly. "I got stabbed and lost memory. Explain why I got stabbed. Please." He wanted ti get his uead around it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Sophia sighed once more. "Yeah, a summer camp, bit more complex," Sophia said with a slight smile. Sophia ran a hand through her hair again as he asked that question. "Well, we were hanging out at a dance club and some girl started to make out with you. Then, I Uh, got mad and went outside with another guy because I didnt think you cared. You ran outside, saying sorry when the guy spun around and stabbed you. I-oh wait! Kyle remember everything again," Sophia said in a commanding voice. Sophia hoped her charmspeak would work. Probably not but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Kyle grinned "Some girl was making out with me-" He stopped, blinking. He closed his eyes for a second, feeling very, very dizzy as everything came back to him. He grabbed the side of the bed before looking up at Sophia and smiling slightly. "How are you, Italy?" He asked, about to stand up and hug her but his stitches pulled at him again. He held his arms out to her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Sophia smiled as Kyle remembered. Tears fell from her eyes. Sophia went over and hugged Kyle tightly, keeping him close to her. "Thought I lost you Snowy," Sophia said, her voice muffled as she buried her head in Kyle's chest. Thank gods. Kyle was alive and remembered everything now. "Bet your lucky stars you are glad for my charmspeak," Sophia said smiling, putting her chin on Kyle's chest and smiling up at him. Sophia's cheeks were stained with tears, but she didn't mind. Gently, Sophia leaned up an pressed her lips to Kyle's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friday Night -Cerys-
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next