Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Last Friday Night -Cerys-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 pm

Kyle rolled his eyes, watching the colour appear in Sophia's cheeks with a small smile to himself. If he knew her at all, he had a feeling that they had both been thinking the same thing. He looked away again, sighing. "I guess we wont be seeing each other much now." He frowned, knowing they weren't too far from camp and dreading it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Sophia frowned at what Kyle said. She stopped walked and wrapped her arms around Kyle, resting her head on his chest. "Please don't says that. I'll visit your cabin everyday if I have to," Sophia told Kyle, looking up at him. Sophia really doubted she would last a day without seeing Kyle.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Kyle sighed closing his eyes and hugging her back. "Yeah." He mummbled before a thought came to him. He opened his eyes quickly, frowning with jelousy as his thoughts developed. "Wait, dont come to my cabin. My brothers will probably try and steal you from me." He muttered, flicking the hair out of his eyes. "But, I still want to see you everyday. Every second of the day." He told her, trying not to sound possessivr as he was the complete opposite.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Sophia smiled at Kyle. "Relax, no one can steal you from me. I promise. I love you way too much to ever let go," Sophia said truthfully. Sophia brushed a piece of Kyle's hair away from his face and smiled lightly. "I'm coming to your cabin either way," Sophia said with a smile.

-That should so happen. xD Sophia could be going to visit Kyle in his cabin and one of his brothers tries to get Sophia. But Sophia is all gtfo xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Kyle frowned again, not really liking her idea. She was damn persistant, wasn't she? He couldn't decide whether that was a good thing or bad. Huh...maybe it was a bit of both. "Oh...please dont." He whined like a little kid, liking the feel of Sophia touching his hair. "They steal everything off me." He put on a puppy dog face.

OOC: Yeah. And then him and his bro could have a massive fight and then some random human could run in screaming "Bieber must die!" Then Kyle would be like wtf? Who is Bieber? Then Selena Gomez could walk in and say to Kyle "You are the long lost JB, its your destiny to be with me and sing." Then Kyle could be all like "Ha, really? Awesome. See ya Sophia, you are dumped." And then leave, touring the world as JB, making a film and stealing all of our hearts and having millions of fans.
Sorry....got carried away....I wish I put this much detail in my posts xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Sophia frowned. He outdent resist Kyle's puppy dog eyes. "Fine. But, I am going to visit your cabin one day," Sophia said with a smirk on her precious lips. Sophia continued to play with Kyle's hair. She suddenly stopped and looked Kyle dead in the eyes. "don't even come to my cabin. My sisters will strip you alive and you will never cone back out," Sophoa told Kyle, dead serious. That did happen once. Poor dude.

-Lol okay. Minus the Selena Gomez. But one of his brothers could be "Die you Jb look a like." xD then Sophia could hit her head and loose her memory for a while xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Kyle looked deep into her serious eyes, not being able to stop himself from grinning. "Don't go to your cabin? Your sisters would, as you put it, strip me alive?" His grin became even wider, lightening up his hazel eyes. "That idea is becoming more and more brilliant. If you want to keep me away, you shouldn't tell me what your sisters would do." He laughed, actually thinking about going.

OOC: Instead of JB, it would be me and he would say "Oh, I love you and your sexy accent. This will be brilliannt." Then I say. "Justin, the Welsh dont say brillaint. We say 'bloody tidy, mun.'" Then we live happily ever after with two kids called Carter and Morgan in Canada and I will pursue my dream of becoming a famous actress. XD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Sophia frowned at Kyle. She lightly hit him on his head. "I'm serious! They won't be nice and smooth about it either. It will be like a pack of wovles going after a piece of meat. Guess who's the meat?" Sophia asked, her Italian accent becoming thick. She pulled away and crossed her arms. She grabbed Kyle's hand and pulled him a long. "Cmon, let's get to camp before Chrion notices," Sophia said, her Italian accent still noticeable.

-Lol xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:27 pm

"It would be totally worth it." He continued, trying to wipe the boyish grin off his face whilst letting Sophia drag him along, smoothing is hair down with his other hand. "You accent is so hot." He said, not being able to hold it back due to his ADHD. "But I think Chiron would have already noticed." He paused for a minute, joking when he added, "Did I aleeady say that your accent is hot?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Yes you did Snowy," Sophia told Kyle with a grin. She softly kissed him on his cheek. Both of them walked a bit further until Sophia noticed that she could see camp. Sophia sighed. "Alright, let's go back," Sophia said with a sigh, pulling Kyle up the hill.

-I call making the cabin topic xD-
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Kyle moaned yet, he was quite happy that the closer he got to camp, the closer he was to the warmth of his bed. Not that he got cold in the first place. It was just a figure of speech. Duh... "Great." He muttered. They passed the entrace, standing in view of the cabins. He turned to Sophia, pressing a quick kiss to her lips. "See you. Dont come round." He begged, having a feeling that she would anyway. He waved st her before heading down the hill, into his cabin, showing one of his brothers the finger before collapsing into bed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:52 pm

-Making the topic right now. It will take like 5 minutes-
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friday Night -Cerys-
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14