Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Last Friday Night -Cerys-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Sophia nodded at what Kyle said. Once more, things happened so fast. Sophia looked around the apartment. Sophia didn't know if it was an old apartment or even Kyle's. Sophia reached for the first aid kit and winced at the pain in her arm. "Ow," Sophia muttered, her face become pained. Sophia pullled and looked at her arm. Her left arm was all bruised and cut up from falling the wrong way. That's when Sophia realized she didn't have her coat on. She sighed and started to wrap her arm.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Kyle ran up to the second floor of the two-story apartment. He crossed down the hallway, going into the right room. His stuff was placed how he left them and he still had pictures of his favourite rock-bands all over the walls. He pulled one of his smaller sized hoodies out of his closet and returned downstsirs, handing it to Sophia. "Its my nans place." He explained, leaning against the wall, watching her. "I used to come here nearly every week. She is on holiday right now. A two month cruise around Europe"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Sophia nodded and grabbed Kyle's hoodie. Sophia finish wrappin her arm and put Kyle's hoodie on. Wow, he smells good, Sophia thought, blinking her eyes. Sophia blushed a bit. Looking around, the apartment seemed to feel like home to Sophia. "I wonder if my dad's apartment is open," Sophia muttered to herself. Sophia looked up at Kyle with her pretty eyes. "She seems like a cool person," Sophia said with a smile. SHe wrapped her arms around Kyle and held him close.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:28 pm

Kyle laughed, partly because of her comment but mainly because she had hugged him. He was releaved that they were still good after the fall. He hugged her tight against him. "Yeah, she is cool." He said. He held her hand, pulling her up the stairs with his and into his room. He walked over to the mini-fridge in the corner and chucked her a can of Coke. "Do you wanna borrow anything? These clothes here will probably fit you." She pointed to a rack on the left.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Sophia grinned as she caught the coke. Taking a sip, Sophia looked around. The room was decorated like any boy would. She smiled at the posters on the walls. I'm fine with just your hoodie; it's comfortable," Sophia said with a grin. Sophia yanwed. Even though it was still light out, Sophia was exhustated from all that had happened. So far. Taking Kyle's hand, she laid him on the bed, Sophia right next to him. Her head was on Kyle's chest as her eyes fluttered close. Sophia fell asleep and snored very lightly.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:52 am

Kyle put his arms around Sophia, aoftly playing with her hair as she slept, her head on him. He tried to stay awake, just incase anything happened but, like her, he was exausted from what had happened. He kissed her hair and whispered "I love you." Before falling asleep, still hugging her close to him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

[center]Sophia's blue eyes fluttered open. Everything came rushing back to her and Sophia smiled lightly. Sophia untangled herself from Kyle's hug and stretched. Swinging off te bed, Sophia quietly kissed Kyle on the forehead. Sophia walked out of the room, letting Kyle sleep. He did fall put of a building twice. Yawning, Sophia walked slowly back downstairs.[/center[
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Kyle slept soundlessly for another hour, finally opening his eyes when the sun had crept through the curtains. He yawned, looking around at his room fir a moment before remembering. "Sophia?" He got up, panic running through him. He ran downstairs, finding her and letting out a sigh of relief. "You just scared the crap outta me." He said, his hair sticking up in all directions.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Spphia smiled lightly and shrugged. "Sorry, I let you sleep because you seemed tired," Sophia told Kyle, walking towards him. She laughed a bit when she caught sight of his hair. Standing on her tippy toes, Sophia smoothed out his hair somewhat. It still stuck up. Sophia laughed again. "Thank gods I don't have boy hair," Sophia said with a smile. Still on her tippy toes, Sophia leaned forward and kissed Kyle softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Kyle kissed her back for a second before pulling away with a slight frown. He placed his hands on his hair, trying to keep it down. "It needs a wash, is all." He shrugged. He went to the cuboard, pulling out some instant coffee for her. "Imma take a shower. Be down in ten." He kissed her on the cheek before running in the shower.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Sophia nodded and watched Kyle go up the stairs. Rolling her eyes lightly, Sophia started to make the coffee. Or more like tired too. Sophia started at the coffee machine, dumbfolded, not knowing what to do. American coffee machos were way different than the ones in Italy. In Italy, Sophia had expresso coffee. Sophia tried her best to make the coffee. Sophia sat on the stool, waiting for the coffee to be done. Sophia heard barking but didnt think much of it.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Kyle stepped out of the shower, pulling on a fresh pair of jeans. He picked up his t-shirt in his hand, the towel around his neck. In only jeans, He walked into the kitchen, finding Sophia staring at the coffee machine. He rolled his eyes, drying his hair with the towel. "Its not hard to use that-" He stopped when the front door was ripped off its hinges.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Sophia jumped and bumped into Kyle when the front door was ripped off. There standing was a huge hellhound, bigger than any normal hellhound. Sophia only did the most rational thing anyone would do when they saw a giant god with glowing red eyes that looked like it wanted to kill you. She screamed. The hellhound turned to Sophia, snarling Then, it lunged. Screaming, Sophia jumped out of the way, slamming into the counter. The hellhound missed her and slammed straight into the coffee maker.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Kyle dropped the towel, striking whilst the hellhound was distracted. He picked up the metal stool that sophia had been sitting on and swung, smashing the metal down on the beasts skull. Yet, all it seemed to do was wavier it for a second and make it very angry. It leaped at Kyle, slashing down his bare-chest. Kyle swore as he realized that his dagger was in his other jeans and hoped that Sophia could kill it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Sophia stopped breathing for a second as she watched the hellhound slash at Kyle. Aw he'll no. No one hurts Sophia's boyfriend. Sophia blue eyes turned brown, almost black as anger flashed through her. Sophia took out her sword and expertly slashed at the hellhound. Jumping forward, the hellhound pinned Sophia to the floor. She gritted her teeth under the hellhound's weight. With some unknown strength, Sophia managed to push the hellhound off of her. Sophia stabbed the hellhound in one quick motion. The hellhound whimpered and turned to dust. Dropping her sword, Sophia turned to Kyle. "Killed it," Sophia said weakly, her eyes turning back to blue. She suddenly felt dizzy and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:59 pm

Kyle swore as Sophia fell to the floor. Whilst trying not to fet any blood on her, he carried her up the stairs and placed her in his bed. He got the first-aid kit from the bathroom and sat on the edge of the bed, popping pain-killers and dressing the gushing wounds from his chest.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:27 am

Sophia knew she had probably burdened Kyle by using her weird strength power. Her blue eyes fluttered open and she felt Kyle's bed underneath her. She didn't see Kyle anywhere. Sophia looked around and got up from the bed rather quickly. Sophia stumbled, knocking into a dresser. She rubbed her side and rubbed her head. "Kyle?" Sophia asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:36 am

Kyle had gone downstairs to retrive his shirt but ended up trying the get he door back up. Doing a terrible job of it, he ran upstairs when Sophia called him. His chest was bandaged and cleaned but still painful. He handed her a box of aspirin. "How are you feeling?" He asked, holding his arms out to her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:10 am

[center]Sophia blinked a few times when she saw Kyle. Her head felt fuzzy. Rubbing her eyes, Sophia saw that Kyle had his arms open and son aspirin. Walking up to Kyle, Sophia went into his arms and laid her head on his chest. Now, Sophoa felt safe and warm in Kyle's arms. "I'm okay. How are you?" Sophia asked Kyle, looking up at him and putting her chin on his chest.[/center[
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:21 am

Kyle smiled down at her. "Yeah, Im alright." He said, pulling her closer against him. He winced as her chin touched the cut underneath his shirt. He shuffled to the right and back, trying to position himself in a less-painful position. "Okay, this isn't working." He said, pulling away slightly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 pm

Sophia smiled a bit and pulled away. "It's alright. Have some amborsia so it can heal faster and won't get infected," Sophia told Kyle, digging through her pockets She finally found a small, smashed up piece of mborisa. Putting it in Kyle's hand, Sophia said, "Here."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:42 pm

"Thanks." He smiled. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and dumped it on the floor. He un-tied the badage and used all of the ambrosia. He threw the old, bloody bandage in the bin and started the wrap a new one around the cut. "Why am I the one that always gets hurt? Makes me sound like a wimp."
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes and patted Kyle's arm. "It's okay. At least you can get taken cared by your loving girlfriend," Sophia told Kyle, a sweet smile on her face. Leaning up, Sophia softly kissed Kyle. Pulling away, Sophia smiled. "I'm gonna make you the best pasta ever."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 am

Kyle grinned, finished tieing the bandage and pulled a clean t-shirt on. That was like the fifth t-shirt in two days. Kyle put his arms around Sophia's waist, hugging her close as he looked down at her. "I love pasta and I love you so thats a win-win." He leaned down and kissed her for longer and deeper this time.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:14 am

Sophia laughed lightly at what Kyle said. A win win it was. Her eyes fluttered close as Kyle kissed her. She slowly wrapped her arms around Kyle's neck, getting her hands tangled in his brown hair. Sophia kissed Kyle with the same about of passion too. She pulled away for a second and said, "I love you," before kissing Kyle again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Friday Night -Cerys-   Last Friday Night -Cerys- - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Friday Night -Cerys-
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next