Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 am

"No, it won't work. I'll have to scrub it with magic for a few times. Hellhound blood is hell impossible to get off. Along with a few others." I grimaced, then shot a glare in Cinder's direction as I felt her stifle a purr in our link.

"So... how about we get going?" I asked them, "Seeing you're alright and all.... And I'd like to see that legendary lagoon that my siblings was blabbering about. They said that skeletons drank from the pool. Others say the lake was actually made out of blood." I smiled slightly at the exaggerated story I heard. Some Morpheus kids dream a lot...

"It should be eastward I think, judging from what the rumors say.. They say some trees have special markings on it, and it leads the way there. Of course, it could be just a rumor... but I'd like to check it out. You up for it?" I asked the other demigods.

Last edited by Summer~ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:23 am

I giggled. "I'd love too!" I smiled.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going back to my cabin because I remembered there's a cabin meeting." I say. "I'll just catch up later. Bring Sweetheart with you guys, she's a lot help."

Sweetheart neighed. "Okay, we will." I say to Maddie.

I was lost in the woods. I was being followed by something in the creepy woods. Where on earth am I?...
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:37 am

"Sure. Oh wait!" I said, then rummaged through my jacket pockets, pulling out something that looked like a golf ball with five holes and a string. "Just pull that if you need help. Cover your ears though, each hole has a different sound that will come out at the same time. And its real high-pitched." I grinned, "Come on Isabelle, let's go!" I stood up, brushing off dirt and grabbing my sword again.

Cinder leapt down from the tree. Finished cleaning it yet? She asked drily, eying the silvery-bronze weapon. And what if I haven't? I asked mischievously. Then I shall stay away until you do, she sniffed, bounding eastwards.

"I think she'll bring us to the lagoon." I told the Aphrodite camper.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:14 pm

"Thank you." I say to Amber. I think it will be useful. I went back to the camp side.

I nodded. Sweetheart the Pegasi looked at Cinder. Like she was studying Cinder. "Wait, the cub? Where's the cub?" I asked.

I ran in fear, I didn't looked at where I was going now, then suddenly I stumbled in front of two people. I yelped. I lay flat on the floor. My long dark violet hair sticked to my face, then I brushed it away. I saw two feet in front of me. (Amber's feet).

Sweetheart looked at the girl who just stumbled.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:23 pm

"It's in my jacket, squirming like crazy", I told
Isabelle, changing my sword to a silver knife which was easier to hold. I
started to follow Cinder, "She won't wait for us, come on!"

Suddenly someone collided into me. I was about to slash my
knife in defense when I saw it was a fellow demigod, a girl about 3
years older than me. She looked afraid. Not knowing if she was from the
camp or an enemy, I held my knife in ready. Her presence seemed familar
though, like the half-blood of a god I've met before. But I had met many gods, so I couldn't place where.

Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

I looked at Amber. "I think she's auh? demigod...Don't you think?" I whispered to her.

"Please don't hurt me..." I say as I stood up on my feet. I didn't know what to do. I'm freaking out, I need to stay calm.

My Pegasi neighed.

I looked at the Pegasi? A pegasi? Am I really seeing a Pegasi? Or I am just seeing things? Oh, maybe I am just dreaming? Dreaming? How can I be dreaming while I was being chased by a monster and my life was at sake!
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 pm

Friend or foe? I guess a friend. I nodded to Isabelle. But not wanting to take a risk, I asked sharply, "Who are you? We won't hurt you unless you attack first." I held onto my hunting knife, bracing myself to strike if she attacked, my other hand ready to cast magic. I could sense Cinder ignoring us and heading further in. I didn't want to lose her, and the forest was making my jumpy. So I snapped, "Well?"
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:57 pm

"No, I won't attack..." I say calmly. My heart was pounding crazy.

Sweetheart neighed again and looked at the girl.

"I'm Aria Selene." I say to the girl. (Amber) "I am lost, actually. A goddess, she's auh? I don't know but she kept on coming to my dreams and tell me things like camp something. She instructed me to go out of Beverly Hills, and and...Here I am. I don't know if I should stop following what she told me. But I am not crazy." I say sharply. I left my Harajuku baby perfume, my car, and my stuff.

"Bev. hills? Isn't that the capital 90210?" I say to Amber. "She's from Bev. Hills..."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:13 pm

I lowered my knife hesitantly. Then narrowed my eyes. "A goddess?" I asked curiously. She felt so familar... Almost like Anna... Or Kimmy... "Who was the goddess?" I inquired, having a slight suspicion.

Isn't it obvious?

No, it isn't and can't you wait for us?

You humans seem to spend your whole lives travelling, Cinder scoffed. No I certainly won't wait for you, nor will I tell you who she is.

I observed the girl silently, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:23 pm

"I don't know who she was, but I felt warm every time I see her in my dreams." I say. "I usually see her holding a torch. I don't know if I was really dreaming because it feels so real." I say. I made a ball of light from my hand. It sparked like a crystal ball. "Its pretty dark..."

I have a feeling, Amber and her are related.

"And two years ago, I don't know I felt like I was curse, I can do things like this." I orb a rock to my hand. "I can orb myself too, and I can hide things like turning them into something that blends in." I placed the rock on the ground and turned it into a grass.

I became amazed.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:43 pm

"You should counter the dark instead creating a light. Try making your eyes able to see in the dark. It is more convenient in a fight without having to keep a light going and is also better as others cannot see you, only you can see them." I advised her automatically, like I do to my younger sisters, although this girl was older than me. Then I clapped my hand over my mouth.

"Wait you just did what?" I widened my eyes at the rock, grass, whatever. Only some demigods could do that, me for example, or children from the god of illusions, and maybe a few other minor gods too. I eyed her with new curiosity.

Figured out yet? Pretty sister you have there.

I spun around and saw Cinder up on a tree, observing us lazily.

No. It would help if you could tell me. I snapped back.

I just did.

No you didn't, you just gave me a bunch of useless- Wait!

See?

I looked at Aria, tilting my head. She couldn't be a daughter of Hecate. Could she? She didn't look like it. But the evidence was definitely there. "What else can you do?" I asked her carefully.

Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:11 am

Seriously? What else I can do? I think for a while. "I can clean up my own room if I wish to, well they clean on its own, I can make your nose float in the air or ears, or things." I giggled as I kill my crystal ball of light. She was right, its better not to be seen than be seen. Wise advice.

She doesn't look like a daughter of Hecate to me. She looks more like an Aphrodite kid. I can smell her Harajuku Baby perfume and I know a perfume brand when I smell one. The way she looks, her Ferragamo flats, I bet she's wearing a Bvlgari earrings too. But she's not my sibling, I know an Aphrodite face when I see one and if we were siblings I have a certain feeling that she is one. She looks hard to read to me, like there's something in her something strong, something that's like power and she's mysterious.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:22 am

"Are there times when you see objects where they should not be? Like as in, you put your ruler under your desk in school, but then when you reach home its right in its box?" I asked her cautiously, heart pounding. So I have another sister? Great, just gonna be younger by one again. But its not so bad really, is it? I questioned myself. "And don't try that on me, if you value your whole head." I warned her, referring to her last comment.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:38 am

I giggled. "Don't worry I won't." I think about what she just said to me. "I did once lost my lipstick, it was in my bag but when I got home it was in my he-he vanity dresser." I say. "That's why I always hold my things because its hard when its in my purse."

I have a feeling of positive that she's a Hecate.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:51 am

I've got a feeling that she was one of my sisters... But a little mixed up with Aphrodite though perhaps... I mused. I never bothered with makeup. Combs were useless. I never combed my hair. It just is. Or maybe its the magic. Whatever. Magic pwns comb.

*~*~*~*

Magic: Yay! I win!
Comb: That's not fair!
Magic: Who said anything about fair?
Comb: I did, and I'm supposed to control it!!
Magic: Whatever, I still pwn you. AHAHAHAAAA
Comb: *Sniffs* Whats pwn anyway?
Magic: *Facepalm*
Me: Guys, shut up. I control what's fair!
Cinder: And I control you.
Me: *Glares*

*~*~*~*~*

"Uh.. Okay.. What else can you do? Could you show me that thing you did again?" I asked her, wanting to confirm if my suspicions were true.

Last edited by Summer~ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 am

Thing? "What thing?" I asked. "The orb thingy? Or the mimic one?"

I pat Amber. I know how she feels.

I turned the grass back into a rock and orb it to my hands. "This one?" I asked her. "Well, I knew it was called orb-ing and mimic because the goddess told me. Her name's Hecate. I saw her in my a picture album once, dad said she's mom , but I don't know if I'm making any sense."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:59 am

I cast out my senses and felt the buzz of magic, confirming my suspicions.

But then the moment I heard the name Hecate, I felt as if the world was on fast-spin mode. I leaned against a tree and repeated, "Hecate?" What the heck? I thought. I didn't know whether to be happy or sad. I had only barely gotten over the fact that I had a whole cabin-full of sisters that I never knew existed, and suddenly I get another one. What did Hecate think she was? A whore?

Be careful, Cinder warned.

I snapped those thoughts out of my head. It wasn't the girl's fault she was born. Heck, I didn't want to be born in a world of fighting and violence. Nobody does. But a new sister? Then another thought struck me. How many sisters did I have in the world? Hundreds? Thousands? Maybe multiple millions. And Hecate probably didn't even care about half of them.

I did not know how gods and goddesses could fall in love so many times. If I were them I'd rather die than do that. I shuddered. Don't even mention Aphrodite. I liked some of her children, like my friend Isabelle and maybe Holly as well, but the goddess.... let's just say its not realistic. I gulped and focused on Aria again.

If she was my sister, then maybe Hecate would claim her, like she did to me. Or Hecate would just ignore her like she did to some of my other sisters and she'd have to show her abilities for Chiron to send her to a cabin.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:22 am

I crossed my arms. Weee! I think Amber is in a state of shock. It make sense, Amber and Aira? Both names starts with "A". I giggled.

"Yes, I just did." I say. "I don't know, she instructed me to go to this camp something. I forgot the name." I sighed. "I'm so confuse! I want to blow myself up! I want to explode." I felt teary. I started to cry even though I'm heck of a sixteen year old. "I'm tired, I've been followed by monsters, I feel like my life is at risk every minute of the day, my car was crash by a I don't know what it was, I've been robbed in down town L.A., I'm devastated!" I sobbed hard. "One day my life was not good then the next poof it became worst, what did I do to punish me like this. I can't read anything that's English, I'm lucky that I can speak. I'm dyslexic."

Awe...the poor thing. It must be so hard for her. Well, she's new to this. "Hun, all of us here can't read English, because our head's hard wired Greek and all of us are dyslexic its our gift for battle strategy." I told her.

Battle what? Whoa- wait? All of you are dyslexic like me? Oh wait...So this means its true? What the Satyr told me is true? That maybe Hecate is my mother? and I'm a demigod? This is so not happening.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:58 am

"Yeap. Actually most of us are. Some of us have milder ones and occasional lucky ones don't have at all." I told her, smiling warmly. Then I widened my eyes as she started to cry.

Way to go Amber, Cinder yawned.

"It's alright, you'll get over it soon. We did have a similar past too. You'll get used to it." I comforted her, feeling a little odd that she was helping someone four years older than her. Ugh, I hate being so young.

At least you'll be 13 soon, the were-cat reminded.

Oh yeah. I'd almost forgotten, my birthday was due this month. The word 'due' made my birthday sound like some sort of expiry date... Nevermind, its off the point.But it doesn't make it any better, I argued.

"I really think Hecate is your mother. Our mother." I corrected with a hint of distaste. Then turning to Isabelle, I asked, "Do you think we should bring her to camp? We can't continue now, since it would be dangerous for she doesn't have any training."

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:23 am

I smirked at Amber. Awe...sweet one. That's the spirit!

"Really?" I wiped my tears. "Wait..." Did I hear that right? Sister? Whoa...wait. "Sisters?" I asked. "So you're also Hecate's daughter? Wait, how many children does she have besides us?" I stopped crying. I felt a little relief to Amber's comfort.

"Don't worry hun, you two aren't just Hecate's kids."

My eyes widened. What???

I patted Aria. "I know you're shock, if Hecate have many children, compare that to my mother Aphrodite." My pegasi neighed at me, like saying Hey, watch it.

I don't know what to say...or react.

"Let's bring her, maybe she can learn a thing or two from us." I whispered to Amber. "Besides, Sweetheart is here, she can fly her to safety."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:31 am

"Uh... I'm not scaring you, but you actually have multiple thousands of sisters, half-sisters, some a few hundred years older than you. They're are most likely dead though, so I wouldn't worry about that." I said matter-of-factly. "But we have some Hecate children here too. And yes, I'm one of them. So hey sis, nice to meet ya." I grinned, offering my hand.

Hearing what Isabelle said, I nodded slowly, then asked Aria, "Ermmm... can you ride?"

Last edited by Summer~ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:39 am

"Really?" I say. I wondered how? Mom is auh... he-he never mind. I want to respect the goddess. But even though I haven't had any boyfriend since birth and yet I just knew who my mom was and now I'm knowing that I have a whole lot of siblings.

I know what she's thinking. I smiled.

"Ride? Like the Pegasi?" I say looking at the horse.

"Her name's Sweetheart." I said. "She's my pegasi, don't worry, she's sweet."

I nodded. "Maybe..." I say to Amber.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:55 am

"Yeah. You have to be experienced to ride a pegasus... right Isabelle?" I said carefully, "Because it is not only a horse, its a flying horse. And if you don't do well with riding or heights, you might fall off. "

Which is why, I don't fly. Cinder purred slyly, and neither do you right?

Oh shut up Cinder, I snapped at that annoying lump of fur, not wanting to be reminded of my phobia. She shot me a withering look, but I ignored it. I had gotten rid of my fear a year ago, but lately, a shadow of it seemed to come back, giving me shivers when I came close to ledges, no doubt because of the stress the upcoming battle has for everyone. Sure, I don't mind heights, but I don't near it or purposely hurl myself off cliffs either without reason.

"Your pegasus cannot carry so many people too." I noticed, one of us will have to stay. I didn't mind being the one, but, if it was one of them, I was afraid it would be dangerous. It definitely could not be Aria. And Isabelle wouldn't want to leave her horse.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:12 am

"Oh don't worry about Sweetheart." I say. "She knows ways." I giggled. "We always roam around places when I'm bored, so its okay with me. Besides she can fly fast and comes back again to pick up the ones left. I can stay behind for a while if something happens." I smiled. I know Sweetheart will come back for me. I elbowed my horse but she went inches away from me again. She's still mad about what just happened.

"Pegasi?" I said. I looked at the horse. "We can orb to camp you know..." Orb? That isn't a good idea because I don't know where the camp is.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:21 am

"I'm not really into the idea of orbing. Its really dangerous and you can end up in a wall or something... Especially if you don't know the place, or not experienced enough. And both apply in this situation. Sweetheart is fine by me though." I said, smiling at the pegasus.

Yeah, go on, ignore me and leave me here, I most probably won't cause any trouble, Cinder cut in.

You are perfectly able to get home by yourself, I protested.

Have you forgotten the what day it is?

Today? I tried recalling... It was the... Oh. It was the thirteenth. Cinder was liable to change shape on the thirteenth of every month at night, and in that form she would be a wild animal, hunting everything down and causing havoc in the forest, destroying the homes of other animals sacred to the gods, since she was near a half-blood camp, or causing herself harm. I bit my lip. That was why I had to come out on that day of the month, the day of morphing, and stay beside her to control and calm her down. I totally forgot.

Then it struck me. She told me that because she was about to change shape. Oh by the gods, crap! I had about half an hour. I had to figure out something fast, and I usually brought her into a cave where she could go wild all she wanted. However, we were no where near the cave now. That was the source of the rumors of howls in the night of the thirteenth. Why thirteenth, I had to no idea. It was random for every were-cat I suppose, not the superstitious rubbish. They had three shapes, cat, human, and a larger cat, like a tiger or something. In Cinder's case, it was a panther.

"Uh, I think you guys can go first without me. I'll find a way back by myself. You should bring Aria back to meet Chiron as fast as possible. Don't tell him where we went, just say you were at the camp boundary when she staggered in or something. I know he'll be suspicious, but so long Dionysus isn't there, he will turn a blind eye." I suggested, keeping my intentions to myself. I wish Madelyn was here, a daughter of Athena could help me figure something out. And she was clever.

((Could you let Madelyn come back? Please? :D Maybe Cinder would talk to her after that.. xDD))

((PS: Hahas, I was so dumb sia. I typed out the whole thing then forgot to post... -.-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next