Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 pm

I felt relief. Whew. "Thank you so much." I say to Amber. "We better get going before another monster strike us again."

"Cool, I like how that works. I guess Hecate kids can be a medic too huh?" I smiled as I elbow Amber who looked tired.

I smirked. "Honestly guys, Thanks also because you guys like cracked me up again and I feel hungry for challenges."

"The bad girl side is showing." I say.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:52 pm

"Hahas.. Not really... We aren't that gifted at it, it takes a lot of energy. Its just part of magic... everything is... I don't wanna do it again though, it gives me too much pressure, after all, I'm not Apollo or something..." I joked, smiling. "Wanna go on? Or do you want to go home now? I'm not really done yet anyway." I asked them with a glint in my eye.

While waiting for a response, I made my way to the pile of leaves where I dropped my bow and picked it up. Ugh, stupid fox. I cursed. I lost my best arrow... Gotta make more soon.

Shoving my bow onto my back and strapping it securely, I decided to keep using my magic weapon. I grabbed the knife and wiped it on the soft bark of a tree, leaving the blood traces, which surprisingly was a dark brown. I made it shrink into a silver lighter again and held it in my hand.

Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 pm

"I'm okay to go on." I say. My body was firing up. It felt hot and adrenaline rushed over me.

I followed Amber behind. I gave Isabelle her silver bow. It was a girly bow. Then I grasped my dagger with my left hand.

I saw a bush wiggle and its leaves were fuzzing. "Oh watch out to that."

I heard squeaking in the bush. "Whoa, wait...look." I say as I peak over the bush.

"Wait, be careful!" I whispered.

"No, look...its a baby fox. The fox we just slayed was its mommy." I say.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:05 am

"That's cute... The mom wouldn't stay dead for long though, monsters come back after some time.. Do you think I should keep it and bring it back to camp?" I asked them, kneeling down to look at the cub.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 am

"Auh? Its still a monster though." I say to her.

"But, that will be very useful in time. I don't know but do monsters learn to love?" I asked.

"But maybe if you raise it, it'll recognize people around it as good, I don't know is there any goodness inside a monster?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 am

"Its alright, I'll just hope it can get along with Cinder. No problem though... they're kinda the same breed... " I approached the cub and crooned to it, "Hello, are you hungry?" Watching as it blinked at me. "Uh they're kinda dumb though, dumb as in, cannot speak. Do these type of foxes talk to you?" I asked them, still keeping both eyes on the fox.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:33 am

"Awe!" I say. "Look how cute its little paws are! I want to squeeze them!" I say happily to the fox. "Hello you little cutie patootie!" I say as I touch its cute little ears. "Oh so you have one of these?" I asked Amber. "My pet is a he-he" I giggled. "A pegasi."

I smiled to the little fox that was around Amber's arms. "Cooochie!" I started to play with it. "Wait, they are?" I say. I mean dumb. "No, i haven't talked to foxes or cubs."

"I do, but not foxes, more on bears." I say. "And stallions and horses, sometimes rabbits."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 am

"Nooo, you can talk to them but it doesn't mean they'll talk back..." I winked and continued, " I don't have a fox either, but I have a cat, a were-cat to be exact. In fact, she wandered off to the woods and should be somewhere here by now. Don't shoot anything silvery-grey or furry okay? Were-cats are dangerous."

((You talk to horses? I thought only children of poseidon are allowed to do that..))
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:50 am

"Yes. exactly like talking to them but they don't answer but you can see in their expression that they understand you." I smiled lovingly. "I see. Okay okay." I say alertly in case we see a were-cat.

I wonder how Amber's cat looked like. It was something Isabelle and I share in common we're animal lovers but I don't have any pets. "I think you should keep that cub just in case."

((Nope, talking like you talk to them but they don't answer. But they understand what you meant and just replies neighs with you lolz! ))

Last edited by isabelle_aphrodesia on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 am

"I see.. But do you know were-cats actually talk? Cinder speaks in my mind. She mostly ignores others. I'm one of the few she talks to. She's very unpredictable though. " I smiled, "I once had a friend who called her funny, and she snapped at him as weird.. Other than that, she doesn't talk to strangers even if they do to her. She acts as an innocent kitten."
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 am

"Really?" I got amused. "That's amazing! I can't wait to see her." I say smiling. "But I hope she doesn't ignore me." I say.

"Awe...Animals are really fun..." I say smiling.

"Guys, I don't want to cut off the cute moments but something is out there." I say.

"where?"

"There, its moving fast, its over there now, no its there." I heard a growling sound.

"What the-" I expressed trying to trace out the thing Isabelle seemed to be saying.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 am

"She doesn't like talking to anyone actually. I think there's only five she's talked to in her whole life... Which isn't cursing them.. But she'll most probably like you." I smiled. Then I heard her warning and gripped my silver lighter, lighting it instinctively. Greek fire sparked into existence. I drew some of it out quickly by magic and shut it with a click, covering the small ball of green fire which was suspended in air by my hand, not wanting the whatever-it-was to see it. I held my breath.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 am

"Okay...Auh?" I ready my bow and arrow.

I watch to see what the creature was. "I hope its not a boar or something." I say. "Lions or chimera or something worst to fight off." I sighed.

My heart was beating fast like drums being pounded.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 am

"Yeah." I agreed. Silent as a snake, I crept forward and hid behind a big tree, gesturing Madelyn and Isabelle to do the same. I did not want the thing surprise attacking us. In fact, I'd rather we surprise attack it.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:36 am

Isabelle and I did the same.

"Protect the cub just in case whatever monster that is hiding somewhere." I whispered to Amber.

I waited what will happened.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 am

I sighed and scooped up the cub silently and shoved it into my jacket. I watched the forest again, trying to sense any movement.

Last edited by ShadowCharmer on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 am

I closed my eyes. I'm getting nervous.

"Hush little baby don't you cry, your new mommy is here that's why. She'll protect you with all her life." I sang softly. I ready myself too as I sang just in case.

((you start the monster thingy lolz XD this is exciting. I can super imagine ))
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Slowly, I sneaked a look through the branches, my hand glowing green
from the fire. All of a sudden, a huge black dog leapt out of the
shadows. Instinctively, I shot the flickering flames at the creature and
backed away. I was not a moment too late. The dark shadow had to change
course to avoid the fire, and if not, I'd be some sort of chewed dinner
by now. Early breakfast. Whatever. The ball of greek fire hit a tree behind it, bursting into flames and illuminating almost half the forest.

Oops.

Then looking at the mass of black again, I recgonised it.

It was a hellhound.

A freakin giant hellhound. I stumbled back, looking at the huge shaggy growling beast. My lighter grew and soon I was holding a
full length sword again.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 am

"Ohh dear. A hellhound!" I say. I grasped my dagger.

"oops! a hellhound." I was surprised. I took my bow and arrow and aimed at the hound. One-missed, two-still missed, three- bingo! but just the thighs. Nothing to celebrate about.

The hellhound growled and shrieked in pain. It ran over to a tree hitting its head against the trunk. I laughed hard. Like it wasn't a smart move.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:34 am

The hellhound then started to growl menacingly. "Uh... I don't think it likes being laughed at..." I said nervously. I had never encountered a hellhound before, well maybe I have, but not fought it face to face. I heard it could shadow travel like those sons of Hades in camp, and I did not like things that could disappear and appear right behind you. I remembered how one could attack an entire train and leave few barely alive.

It seemed to radiate fear and death. I had to tell myself those emotions were false and that it was just the presence of the hellhound. What is to stop me from just backing away? Well.. If we get rid of it, there'll be one less monster in the world right? Big deal, I thought. Shut up and just do it, a voice in my head snapped. Cinder? I blinked. Duh, who else?

Then the hellhound leapt, a shadow of darkness and despair. I swung my sword at its nose and the dodged away, its teeth snapping at where I was a moment before. Then I slashed at its flank, my sword a blur of silver. Blood splattered onto my shirt and I winced, cursing. It burns, I complained in my head. And now I'll have to explain how I got it. Anna will definitely notice and recgonise it. I groaned as I imagined the scolding I'd get from my strict sister and co-cabin leader. Cinder seemed as if she were smirking through the mental link. I growled at her.

Then I had to duck and roll as the hellhound lashed out a paw at me, snarling. I stabbed at it, sinking the blade into its foreleg. A stab like that should have evaporated any lesser monster. Ugh.. why did a hellhound have to be so big?

Last edited by Andalite~♏ on Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:43 am

"We got to help we got to help." I panicked. I then whistled.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I started to call the attention of the hellhound so it will leave Amber alone for a while.

"Shhh!" I whistled some more. But nothing happened.

The hellhound looked at me like it wants me to be its yummy meal. "Hi-hi I'm not really yummy, just so you know. Athena blood doesn't taste yummy at all." I say to the hound but it roared. It jumped and I stab its left eye and its juice burst and bleehhh! "Ewwww!" I say. "Next time remind me to use arrows."

I got pretty upset. I whistled my hardest. A moment later a white Pegasi was up in the sky. It neighed. "What took you so long?"

"Belle, you summoned her?? What do you think your Pegasi will do?" I asked. I watched the hound rolled on the ground while my dagger was stuck in its left eye.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 am

"Ugh, you're getting very irritating you know?" I snapped out loud, not knowing if I was referring to Cinder or the hellhound. Probably both.

I then charged the giant dog of death. I snapped my fingers and my sword was engulfed in greek fire, the flames licking harmlessly on the silver. Then I dived at the belly of the hellhound. Thrusting the sword into its flank, I gave a yell and rolled out of the way. The monster gave a roar and disintegrated.

I got up, sides heaving and recovered my sword. "Ew, that was gross. Good job guys!" I said, while examining my shirt.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:57 am

I giggled. "Sorry about that." I say to Amber. "I also have some in my arm and in my bare legs. Next time I'm going to wear jeans while fighting." I picked my dagger up.

I smiled at my Pegasi who looked pissed off for calling her without reason. "I looove you Sweetheart!" I hug my Pegasi but it shook me off.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 am

"Yup, your pegasi is sweet." I told her, while trying to find out how to get rid of the stains. Some of it touched my bare skin and it burned like hot oil. I frowned with distaste and made a flicking motion. The blood was swept off onto the grass. I did it on Madelyn too. I tried getting it off my shirt, but some stubborn flecks stayed. Monster blood is so annoying.

Then I saw Cinder, her silvery-grey pelt shone in the moonlight. She blinked at me innocently with topaz eyes that said, it wasn't my fault.

I sighed and turned away cleaning my sword. That seems to be all you do, Cinder noticed, eyes flashing with amusement. I shot her a look that said: Watch it or I'll clean it on you. She got up and sprang to a tree, watching us solemnly. Not a chance, she mewed in my head.

"Are you two okay?" I asked my friends.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:57 am

My Pegasi neighed happily to Amber as she heard her say that she was sweet. Sweetheart looked at Cinder who just came to the picture.

"Look! its Cinder." I say looking at Cinder. "Thanks." I told Amber. "Yep, I'm fine." I sighed. "Its so hot..." I saw my skin was reddish pink because of the hotness. It was like the hot wax that Isabelle puts on me to wax my legs.

"Yah..." I say as I look at my clothes. It was clean, neat, pressed and fresh hours ago but its now full of dirt and monster blood. "Yeap, we're fine. How about you?" I asked Amber. "Stains? I think there's some stuff in my cabin that can help take that nasty stain off."

"Since you came, Sweetheart. I'm going to give you an apple later." I say to Sweetheart the Pegasi. "You like how that sound?" It neighed happily and the moment she saw Isabelle smiled at her, it raised its chin and looked away from Belle.

I tilt my head. "Awe...don't be mad." I try to hug my Pegasi but it moved an inch away from me. I saw Cinder. "Awe...she's so cute." I giggled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next