Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]

Go down 
+7
Vixy
Balisugar
Mark_Son of Hermes
Turtle
sapphire
camcam9999
Sniggle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] Empty
PostSubject: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Grayson challenged the Ares cabin to a scavenger hunt! It works similarly to how the pumpkin search did, only this time the hunt will be in teams.

To join the blue team, sign up here! The requirement is that you must have a registered Hephaestus cabin member to be accepted onto the team. The same will apply if you want to be on the Ares team. If you have both an Ares character and a Hephaestus member, then choose one team or the other.

Like the pumpkin search, whoever finds a particular shield first will get credit for it. If someone on the same team or another team has already found it and called it in, then you will not receive an extra credit for your team. Whichever team finds the most shields at the end of the game will win, and each person on that team will get 1,000 drachmas. Not bad, not bad. But don't think you can slack and the rest of your team will win for you! It'll take all of the teams effort to get ahead of the other one! Especially because Hephaestus and Ares aren't particularly large cabins.

So, now we need dates. To sign up for one of the teams, assuming you've matched the requirement of being signed up on the cabin roster of your particular team, you'll have until 11:59pm EST December 7th to post in this thread the proper form. That's only 1 week, so do it sooner rather than later! To sign up, just post your Hephaestus cabin character's name in this thread, and they will be added. Once again, only if they're on the roster. Then, our lovely admin Skye [currently under the username Zan!] will hide shields on Monday, December 10th. You can search from Monday, December 10th to Thursday, December 20th.

For those of you not in either cabin and thus unable to participate, should you happen across one of these shields, we ask that you do not tell anyone where it is. This is a form of cheating and makes the game unfun and unfair. If I happen to catch anyone cheating I will personally see to it that you get all your drachmas taken away. >:C

But I hope nobody would be so cruel as to skew a contest like that. Speaking of fairness though, if you're wondering, the leaders of the Ares cabin and the leader of the Hephaestus cabin are not going to be the ones hiding the shields. We'll be just as clueless as everybody else to their whereabouts! Admin Skye [currently under the name Zan!] will be hiding them, and not telling any members where, nor will she be giving clues.

If you find a shield, you are only to private message proof of your finding to admin Skye. [currently under the name Zan!] Make sure to adhere to this because it won't count otherwise! And that would be a shame.

To be added to the participant list (which means you're joining the contest!) post:
your characters name [your username, the name the site knows you as]

So, I've pretty much covered the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm. c: Now then, who is ready to hunt?

Last edited by Crank on Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:54 pm

THE LIST OF BLUE TEAM PARTICIPANTS:

1. Grayson Bates [Crank, Sniggle]
2. Cameron Ragland [camcam9999, Cam]
3. Maximilian Grant [Sapphire, Saph]
4. PJ Flanagan [Gleek, Mark]
5. Calico Cadenza [Balisugar, Bali]
6. Tabitha Porter [QueenVixen, Vix]
7. Devlin O'Brien: Hawk

Last edited by Crank on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Cameron Ragland [camcam9999, Cam]
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Maximilian Grant [Sapphire, Saph]
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 pm

I will finish Ross quickly so he can do this.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 am

PJ Flanagan (Gleek, Mark)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Calico Cadenza [Balisugar, Bali]
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Vixy

Vixy

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:18 pm

Tabitha Porter [QueenVixen, Vix]
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:17 am

Devlin O'Brien: Hawk
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Toby Heath - Guest
Dex Stone - Guest
Back to top Go down
Axlknight

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Rex Masters [Axlknight, Axl]
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm afraid Axl was a day late and Doc didn't fill out his form properly, so I can't let you two participate. D:

To everyone who is on the list, stay alert! On the 10th the shields will be spread around the site, and you need to find them and report them to skye ASAP to get our team some points. C: Remember, if we win we get to not only rub it in the Ares cabin's face, but each user who participated will be rewarded 1000 drachmas. :'D
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm

:/ Fail xD i forgot the brackets
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 1:47 am

You also used my name instead of yours lmao. that was the main problem.
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:00 am

He actually used username code hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 pm

rofl welp

Anyway, THE SHIELDS HAVE BEEN HIDDEN. There are twenty of them tucked around the site, and they look like smaller version of this:

Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] T6eck8

Find as many of them as you can by the 20th and send screenshots of them to Skye (username is zan!) so Hephy can win points! ALL IN FAVOR OF CRUSHING THE ARES CABIN SAY I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]   Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shield Hunting Event [Hephy vs. Ares]
Page 1 of 1