Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public} Empty
PostSubject: Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public}   Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 12:15 am

I stood outside the forges waiting for hi to get it done. "What do you want it to morph into?" he asked "Ummm.... A Silver Bracelet!" I exclaimed. He forged a Silver charm bracelet and the charm had a button on it. I oressed it and it was a Bracelet with a shueld connected to it. "I love it!" I cried as I thanked him I left the armory with new shield
Back to top Go down
Yolonda

Yolonda

Location : In the sky. Yeah, that's right, SKY. Did I mention I have WINGS?

Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public}   Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 am

I walk in and look around. "What do you want your shield to morph into?" asked one of the Hephastes children. "Ummmm...., a watch! The face will swivel out into a shield, and you don't have to worry about the strap!

"Fine" He said. He worked with it for a few minutes. "Here you go!"He said. "Thanks!' I said. I walk out the door.
Back to top Go down

Getting a Shield that can morph into something (Open) {Public}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: