Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Looking for the right sword and maybe shield

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

Looking for the right sword and maybe shield Empty
PostSubject: Looking for the right sword and maybe shield   Looking for the right sword and maybe shield I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:52 pm

He walked in and headed over to the swords there were silver and a bronze one.He picked the bronze one up and started swinging it around he by accident cut a kid's hair but he did not notice Ryan headed over to the bows and arrows he picked one with a bronze bow and bronze arrows he picked it up and put it over his shoulder.He grabber a shield and it turned into a coin and his sword turned into a watch he kept all the weapons than walked out smiling three weapons a bow and arrow with sword and shield.He past a kid and his hair was cut off.That's the kid who he cut his hair off.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the right sword and maybe shield   Looking for the right sword and maybe shield I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Ok, I know you have periods, but there's not any puncuation, and a lot of grammar mistakes. I know I'm not an Admin or a Mod, I'm just trying to help! Because correct grammar is a rule for posting. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ryan McHale

Ryan McHale

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the right sword and maybe shield   Looking for the right sword and maybe shield I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 am

Okay and next time just pm me cause you messed up my post or just delete your post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for the right sword and maybe shield   Looking for the right sword and maybe shield I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for the right sword and maybe shield
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: