Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 am

I was too busy fending off the affronting roots to answer. But something Isabelle said struck me. Light? I drew my left arm back to gather the elements necessary to start a fire, then released. Then a thought occurred to me a second too late. Fire? Are you mad? This is a forest, I chided myself. I then changed the course of magic abruptly, creating a mini icy inferno, swirling around the trees, not scorching them, instead freezing droplets of moisture into ice. That was all I could do after I loosed the current. Released magic is a little like energy, cannot be eradicated, but only absorbed or converted.

The trees drew back in shock, leaves curling up. My lips curled to a grim line of satisfaction.

Last edited by Summer on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 am

I watch Amber do her magic and it was amazing."There you go!" I whispered silently as I could. Noise could interrupt again the retreating trees it may attack us again once more and magic is really hard to do..

"Good one." I say to Amber happily. Though I know she looked kind of exhausted well ofcourse magic requires a lot of energy what do I expect of this.

Sweetheart watched us, but she too was being cautious of her actions.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:52 am

I watched as the trees froze in place with each touch
of the icy licking flames. I willed it to dim down, then noticed how
fatigue overcame me. My adrenaline rush was fading, I realised.

"Do you want to camp here for the rest of the night?" I asked Isabelle
and Maddie. "We can continue tomorrow, since Dionysus isn't in camp, and
I'm sure Chiron won't notice."

Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:14 pm

"I guess it will be fine." I said.
"Really? Okay, we'll see how a kid of Aphrodite survives in the wild without any excess fashionista or whatever you Aphrodite calls it." I laughed.
I raked my perfect brown curls. "I can handle it. Differ me from the usual." I told Maddie. "So, let's make a fire." I said.
"Coolio, I'll go find a couple of perfect stone and twigs." I said.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:26 am

"Hopefully no wild animals or monsters will see the smoke.. Choose those
drier ones, Maddie."
I advised, scanning our surroundings. The trees
seemed well frozen and would not be attacking us in the meantime. There
did not seem to be any other foreign movement either.

"So... Are we camping up a tree? Of sleeping on the forest floor? I'll take the first watch by the way."
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:54 am

Isabelle giggled. "Gosh, Amber. I won't let that happen." I smiled.
I was about to look for dry wood but most woods and twigs are damp due to the cold temperature. "What?" I look at Isabelle quizzically.
"Hand me my pouch." I say to Maddie.
I grab the pouch that sat on the rock. "If this is a joke, don't plan to continue doing it."
I look at Maddie. "Do I look like a joke?" I say. I opened my pouch and dug my hand in it. "Oh!!" Then I grab something from the inside. "I got this from Hestia, wait technically a monster got this from Hestia, and I was lucky to slay the beast one night during my rebellion years and got this." I flipped the the piece of leather and it became a small tent.
I rolled my eyes. "A small tent?" I said. "Wait, a monster stole this from Hestia? I can see its from her. She has her symbol in it." I say pointing to the side of the tent where there's a symbol. "You're lucky that Hestia didn't haunt you."
"Maddie, if you're a daughter of Athena, you know better to judge the size of it." I clicked my tongue. "Take a look at the inside." I say to them. "You will be surprise because its spacey." I giggled. "And if Hestia wanted it she should be looking for it." I say. "It's been with me for almost five years or six, and I used it in times of trouble or being outcast." I giggled some more. "The heart of the home is the kitchen, that's why it has a built in inside it."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:47 am

I looked at the tent, mildly curious. It was small, as if a shelter for an animal. But due to their conversation, I had a suspicion what it was. If I'm not wrong, it looked like those type of tents that had been enchanted to be bigger on the inside than it looks on the outside.

Intrigued, I asked, "Can I have a look?"
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:57 am

"Let's take a look." I say to Amber.

"It's totally ah-mazing!" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))   Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Monsters (3 ppl max) ((In the forest out of the camp boundary))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5