Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! Empty
PostSubject: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:53 am

The grass was making crunching noises. The skies were dark. Run, must run. Had to keep going. A roar in the distance reminded me of my troubles. Brilliant Angel, just brilliant. What was its problem anyway? Or was it just hungry for human flesh? Not wanting to know, my feet moved even faster. Pain shot through my legs as I ran. My breathing was sporadic at best. My lungs were trying to take in as much oxygen as they could. Adrenaline coursed through my body, fueling me with what I needed to not die. Panic. Helplessness. Nothing I could do to stop the beast from chasing me. Alarms sounded off in my mind. I cursed my shortness. If I had the legs of a runner I could go faster. Bane. A tear fell from my eye. He could outrun this jerk.

I didn't care about my location until I reached a hill. The beast's roars vanished. I stopped for air. Breathing. I was sweating from the running and panic. The alarms dissipated. My eyes stare at the ground. Dirt and grass stains all over my clothes. I had time to properly think. What in the world was that thing? It had been chasing me out of nowhere! Maybe it was just an animal. Yeah, it was dark and stuff. No, forget it, no animal in Long Island had that strange figure. What in the world....my head tilts up. I'm lost. The monster made my mind panic to the point where my body just moved on its own. I had no idea where I was. Right hand pulls out notebook. I jolt down "monster" and tried to get a good look at everything. I recognized absolutely nothing. I prayed someone would come and help me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:31 pm

It was my turn to take a shift to watch anything. Chiron thinks I have really good eyesight and really good shooting ability. My shift started around 10:30 p.m. It's going to be a very long night, I thought. Everything was so quiet. But that all changed when I heard a roar. I whistled for Crila. She came slithering out of the darkness. I took an arrow out from my quiver and aimed into the darkness.

I kept walking wondering what was out there. What had that roar came from, I thought. I heard some breathing. "Hello!" I shouted. "Anyone out here!" I shouted once again. I pulled my bow up and aimed.

Katro Ville-14-Daughter of Athena
Hunter Blake-11-Son of Apollo
Devin Millsvil-15-Son of Hermes
Cal Delear-18-Son of Hephaestus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:40 pm

Someone was here! His voice projected out to me. Maybe he heard someone and got nervous. I felt relieved. I was finally not alone. "Hi, please help me! I mean no harm!" The last word I coughed. My lungs still hadn't recovered from the run. My ears picked up another roar. Whimpering, I slowly moved further away from that direction. Oh my God why was this beast chasing me?! Hopefully that guy knew what to do or could run me to safety or I was screwed. One thing I didn't want to do that night was die. I was only 15 and I had barely lived my life. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Dad and Bane. I realized that my body was shivering. Not from coldness, but from fear.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:57 pm

I heard,"Hi, please help me! I mean no harm!" I ran where I heard the voice came from. The trees were to thick. I then heard another roar, but it was closer than the other roars. But then something was moving. I was still aiming. I pulled back harder on my bow. "Who's there?" I shouted. I still saw the figure moving. Another roar came through the woods. I felt something below me. I looked down, Crila. I motioned her to move towards the moving figure. To at least tie the figures legs together.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:06 pm

(Is this topic open?)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 pm

(Does it look likes it Open?)

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:11 pm

(Yes?)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:15 pm

(Then why do you bother to ask if you knew the answer already?)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:15 pm

Whatever that thing was, it was coming closer. Fear is what had my blood flowing before. Now fear is what had me paralyzed. My body could not move. I was in a deep panicky state. To Dad I wished I had hugged him goodbye. To Bane I wished that I hadn't gotten too angry at him by his short jokes. To the few friends I had I wished that I had hung out with them more, even though their interests varied from mine. I wished that I had not decided to go wandering outside near this forest. Why couldn't I just go to the mall like a normal teenager? More tears came. A salty taste came upon my lips. Fear. My mouth was clamped shut. It took a good ounce of my strength to open it and yell out. "Angeles! A monster had chased m-" High pitched screaming followed a roaring beast. My feet still were glued to the grass. MOVE, ANGEL, MOVE NOW! The force known as my mind only pushed me forward, causing me to fall flat on my face. In just an instant my legs were able to move but then they became paralyzed once more. I now tasted tears and dirt mixed together. Brilliant, just brilliant Angel.

((Silly Sleepy))
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Reji heard the roaring across camp. He was an expert with monsters, being attacked by monsters(mainly Harpies), every time he left the camp. He was currently scatting on an ice path he was creating. His breathing was staccato as he raced towards the boundries of camp, pulling out his Golden Gladius" I'm coming!", he shouted, raising his sword to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 pm

WolfAr.03 wrote:
(Then why do you bother to ask if you knew the answer already?)

He probably just wanted to be sure. Let's not be mean.

Last edited by Nico on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

(I'm a he)
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:49 pm

I walked up to where Crila had locked the figures legs up. When I reached there I saw a girl that looked a little older than me. I recognized the person as Angel Valentine from Athena's cabin. "Whoa, what are doing out here? Are you the one who was breathing hard? Do you know what's out there?" I asked. I whistled Crila to unlock her. I helped her get back up. I realized that she was still breathing hard.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:00 pm

"No time for chat!" I yelled finally coming into view, pushing my feet madly along the strip of ice like a speed skater. I twisted my feet and skidded to a halt. My breathing was a little forced from speeding across camp, but that didn't matter to me." Judging by the sound of it, that's one big ass monster. And I really don't wanna know the specific species." I commented, joining the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:12 pm

The guy from before appeared. My blue eyes were staring up at him. He was seemingly younger than me but was also taller. He was armed with a bow that was of a bronze color. I blinked in shock. Who in the world was he? Where did he get that bow anyway? I cursed the fact that I had not brought my practice bow with me. It might've been of use up against the terrifying beast behind me, but certainly not as much as one made of metal. Automatically my arms went clinging around him for support. I felt jealous of his height. Why did I have to be so short? At the same time I was relieved. I covered my face in his shirt, getting tears all over it. I then glanced up into his eyes. "I don't know. I don't know what that thing is, where I am, nothing. All I know is that I am Angeles Valentine and I've been running for who knows how long from a roaring thing I don't recognize at all! I mean really, I lived in Long Island all my life and I never saw-Eek!" Soon I found myself behind the boy as the beast came closer. Little did I know someone else was also running to the rescue.

Soon I would see another person join the fray. This person had a shiny gold sword. What was with these rare-looking weapons anyway? I would die to have a bronze bow! My body was shaking as I nodded silently. Two guys had appeared from somewhere nearby here and were ready to fight. It would be best if I left the fighting to them. I inched further away, feeling safe standing behind two armed guys. Funny part was they couldn't have been that much older than me. One looked even younger! They may have been tall, but they had to be like teenagers or something! And here I was, hiding behind them, clinging onto my precious life. I tried wiping away the salty tears from my face with my hands. That was when I realized I was covered with dirt and grass. I wanted to just go somewhere safe and shower. I would say home, but I had no idea WHERE was home.
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Reji smiled and looked at the girl. He couldn't seem to place the girls name. Maybe they've never met. Reji managed to smile at the girl." I'm Reji Paylor. Nice to meet you. " Reji placed a hand on the girls shoulder" I've been chased by monsters too. Trust me, I was nervous and scared and had no idea what was going on. But you'll be okay. Trust me." Reji pulled off his jacket and offered it "cold?", he asked." We need to be moving soon.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:32 pm

I was shocked. The girl had no idea who she was yet I knew who she is. She grabbed on to my neck as I pulled her up with both arms under neath her. Her face was buried in my shirt. I felt tears on my chest. "Don't worry. I'm here. I'm Hunter from the Apollo cabin. Just do as I say and you'll be safe." I said to Angel. Then I looked up to the guy who came here with his sword raised at us. "Dude, you will fight that freaking beast while I heal her. She looks like she is in shock. If I don't heal her then she'll be in shock for a while and we do not want that. So keep a look out." I said. I looked back at Angel. "Alright, I'm going to put you against a tree and take a look at you. I dont know whats going so I might no be so good. Just hold still." I said as slowly putter her down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 pm

My hand slowly reached for the jacket. I then covered myself with it as my body continued to shivered. I listened to the two of them exchange words. In a quiet voice, I stated "My name is Angel". I was safe but still fearful. So the boy with the bow was Hunter and the guy with the sword Reji. Hunter was comforting me as I shivered in his arms, Reji's jacket covering my being. Underneath I had on a baggy t-shirt and some ripped jeans. I did not recognize some of the rips on the jeans as being apart of the design before. I kept clinging onto Hunter as I was taken to a tree. My back was now resting against the bark of a tree as I kept looking at him. My face must've looked filthy, but at the time I had even less concerns for my looks than usual. I carefully freed Hunter from my grasp and watched as he was taking a look at me. I may have had some injuries during my run through the twisted woods. I really didn't notice. The only thing I HAD noticed at the time was a raging beast wanting to swallow me whole. My tears were lessening overtime.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:18 pm

So I was right, I thought. This was Angel. I took a look at her body. She had a few cuts and bruises all over her arms and legs. I noticed her pants were a bit cut up. "Alright, I'm going to ask a few questions." I said as looking at her face. She had a bit dirt around her mouth and eyes. "So.. do you remember anything you did out here? Also how long have you been out in the woods. Last thing, do you know what is chasing you?" I asked. I waited for some answers. I noticed her breathing had become regular. Good, I thought.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:55 pm

"Hunter," I said kindly, pulling out a wet cloth from my pack" Please just giver her some space, okay?", i ask and turn back to Angel with a soft smile. " Looks like you've been through a lot, huh?" I say, knowingly. I take the wet cloth and gently start to wipe the dirt away from her eyes and face." First time I got chased by a monster, it was a Manticore. Wasn't fun." I say. " May I ask how old you are?", I inquire, being nicer than usual, knowing what she's been through. I turn to look around, making sure that there's nothing in sight, then turn back to Angel.

Notification: Reji Paylor, 16, son of Khione, has officially established crush on Angeles Valentine, daughter of Athena(lol game play style)

Last edited by SleeplessKnight616 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm

I found myself sitting under a tree with a boy who was examining my body. I decided to take a glance myself. I noticed my cuts and bruises for the first time. Probably a result from running through a forest. The monster seemed to be gone. I was becoming more relaxed and less panicky. I felt better. Then I found myself bombarded with questions. I frowned and instinctively was about to hide my face when I felt something wet up against my skin. A glance told me it was a wet cloth. The other guy known as Reji was taking a much more friendlier approach towards me. My frown turned into a shy smile. "Yeah, I have." I was gaining more confidence. At least this guy wasn't interrogating me. And he was kind of cute too! "I wouldn't know what I was being chased by. I'm 15 years old. How old are you?" It was a nice little conversation going on. Strange maybe for the circumstances, but I liked the feeling of normalcy after being chased by some angry beast.

New Social Link(s) established! Reji Paylor is now Angeles's crush! Hunter Blake has acquired "Possible Friend" status!

(If you want to bring game stuff into it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Reji turned at another roar then turned back to Angel. Suddenly, he grimaced. Pictures of the Manticore pinning him down. Of How his mother, Khione, smiled upon him and helped him freeze the Manticore. Of the several Harpy swarms that had given him so many scars. No, Reji thought. Stay calm,...... for Angel.He sighed. "I'm 16." he said, calming himself. " It's nice to meet you, Angel." Reji was literally radiating cold air, being from Khione and all. He managed to suppress it some and felt a little better. " Being chased by monsters is most certainly not fun. Reji pulled off his neon blue, almost horn-rim style glasses, and tucked them away. They really weren't a prescription. Mainly just to bring out the neon blue in his hair. " We only have a few minutes, maybe less, before we need to leave. Just, umm, take this. Hopefully it won't be needed." Reji produced a normal, bronze short-sword. Only about two feet long, fairly light-weight. Reji whirred his hands in a circle and produced a couple pieces of ice, one larger than the other. The larger one, he took a cloth and tied it around Angel's knee which was pretty darn swollen. The smaller one, he put in a baggy and handed it to Angel," just press this to your face, k?", he smiled and turned toward the roars."Stay here with Hunter for a minute, I'm going to go scope out ahead.", Reji tried to stay cool but looked nervous. He changed his gold arm band back into his gold gladius sword, took it, and trudged on ahead and out of view, towards the sound of roaring that was getting closer.

(Yay for the gamers!)

Last edited by Ravenclaw on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:33 pm

I watched as Reji gave Angel a wet cloth and a light bronze sword. I knew what was going to happen, I thought. "No, Reji you stay here." I said with nervousness in my voice. "I know what the monster is..... Its a Chimera. And I know they only attack from long range. And as I can see you are a short ranger person, but I am an archer. You stay here while I defend the monster off. I'll shoot a light arrow to tell you that its cleared." I slightly yelled towards Reji. Then I faced back towards Angel. "Alright, your still in quiet shock, so I'm going to need you to stay calm. No breathing in and out fast, or your nerves will come back. Drink some of this nectar too." I said as handing her a little jug of nectar. I ran into the woods with my pet Python. Holding up my Bronze Bow with a steel arrow in it, unexpected to find where the Chimera is.

Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:46 pm

I sighed. Reji tapped his necklace charm and pulled out his diamond Javelin, and held it up for Hunter to see." I have a long ranged weapon too." He shouted a bit shakily, " But okay. Just shout if you need help. Please." I gave Hunter a weak smile and ran back to Angel." Okay, well, Guess I'm gonna protect you.", he said coolly, but on the inside, he was excited to stay with Angel. He really did like the girl. He rested the Javelin on his shoulder and sat next to Angel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Chimeras? Manticores? This sounded like some modern Greek story! What in the world was going on? Chimera made me think of the Greek myths made long ago when Greece existed. Those monsters couldn't be real...right? I didn't know what to think anymore. I was handed a bronze sword for protection. That would be all fine and dandy....IF I KNEW HOW TO USE A SWORD. I could use a bow. I knew archery. A sword was an entirely different manner. My hands were clinging onto the weapon, not sure what to do if the monster did come after me. "Thank you..." I then mumbled aloud, "I wish I had my bow though." I didn't mean to say that aloud, the words just came out of my mouth. Slightly blushing, I then said "I-I'm sorry! I just, well....I never had to hold a weapon against some mythological creature before." And I sure to God hoped that I wouldn't have to. I placed the cloth on my face like I was told.

Hunter then offered to go instead. Either way I was staying behind. No way in hell was I going to run in and get killed by some freaky monster! I usually don't curse or think of curse words. Just at that moment I was so afraid. Not only for myself but for the two boys that were trying to help me. I sipped a bit of the nectar and tried to keep calm. Keep calm? That was a funny joke. I tried to do so anyway. Had to keep thinking logically and remain relaxed. If I went completely insane there would be a problem. Right at that moment I wondered if I had already gone insane. "Please, be careful...." I watched Hunter leave then turned to Reji. Instinctively I cuddled in close to him. I was glad to have someone nice stay with me. "Thank you very much...I feel so helpless. I have no idea what's going on. I was just randomly chased by some monster and I don't know why." I shivered slightly as I held on to the jacket wrapped around me. At least I was safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!   Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters?! Angeles enters Camp Half Blood!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next