Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Camp Half Blood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

Another Camp Half Blood Empty
PostSubject: Another Camp Half Blood   Another Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Helloo people of Camp half blood, I am here to tell you about my new site that i have set up. It is called Camp half blood funny enough... I need more demigods roaming about the site and i need the site to be popular so if you have any spare time on your hands could you join my site, the here's the link:

http://camphalfblood.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Thanks for joining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Camp Half Blood   Another Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Lol Your like the third person to create another XD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Another Camp Half Blood   Another Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:21 pm

I joined.
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Another Camp Half Blood   Another Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 am

Its good well its going to be good if more people join... oh and we need more boys just to let you know
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Another Camp Half Blood   Another Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:20 am

I'll join :D
Back to top Go down
Dannii Parker

Dannii Parker

PostSubject: Re: Another Camp Half Blood   Another Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:41 pm

please suggest it too all your friends that like Percy Jackson and you get claimed when you get 50 posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Camp Half Blood   Another Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Camp Half Blood
Page 1 of 1