Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Reg. camp half-blood rp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubyoreo

Reg. camp half-blood rp Empty
PostSubject: Reg. camp half-blood rp   Reg. camp half-blood rp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Soo I am new to tis sigh so if I am doing something wrong, don't eat me lol!
Any ways.. Only one other person can be a son or daughter of the big three
Name: Camille
Looks: slim blond hair blue eyes
Cabin: posidon
Clamed ?: yes by posidon
( ok I have dislexica so don't be really mad if I spell somthing wrong! Also no power playing , I am the best, going on about your sad live, please have your player be at least 12 thank you so much for reading!)
Back to top Go down
Rubyoreo

PostSubject: Re: Reg. camp half-blood rp   Reg. camp half-blood rp I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Camille- I light up happy after archery ( I am not very good at it!) since I have riding next horses love me being the daugher of posidon and all.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Reg. camp half-blood rp   Reg. camp half-blood rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:33 am

Hey, welcome to CHB. Before you can have a daughter of Poseidon you need to have 500 posts. If you change her, and post her in the rules and joining section then the mods will accept her. But you can't Post in camp half blood until that happens. Post back here when your character has been accepted. I'll reply. Thanks,

Liv
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Reg. camp half-blood rp   Reg. camp half-blood rp I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Plus, you didn't post right. Each post is supposed to be 4 sentences long, and grammatically correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reg. camp half-blood rp   Reg. camp half-blood rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reg. camp half-blood rp
Page 1 of 1