Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First look at Camp Half Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

First look at Camp Half Blood Empty
PostSubject: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:26 pm

I am running for my life as a Hell Hound chases me at top speed."Help! An evil dog is chasing me!!" Just as I get to Thalia's Pine the Hell Hound pounces on me but turns to gold dust as I pass the tree unconscious.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 pm

((Please read the rules. ))
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 pm

OCC: I just got accepted. I hadn't read it then but I did after I read your post thank you! I could have gotten in trouble!

BIC: I wake up and rub the back of my head. Fainting hurt! I stand up wobbly legs and dust the gold dust off my shirt. I redo my ponytail. Then I look up at Camp Half blood for the first time. "Wow! It's beautiful." I walk down the hill to my new life.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:03 pm

I Charge up the hill, not paying any attention were I was going. ever since I realized a weak Athena kid would an Ares kid's first target I tried to get in to shape, or at least be able to run fast. along my way up the hill I run directly in to a girl coming the opposite direction. I hit ground and do a back flip on the steep hill " Ow" I say rubbing my head what did I hit I thought to my self. Looking up the hill I see a girl , at that point two thing went through my head. Number one I haven't seen her here before, she must be new. number two, Oh gods I hope I didn't hurt her. mostly thought number two. " Hey, you alright" I said getting to my feet and starting toward her. "Sorry about that." I extend my hand to help her up

Last edited by libowy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:39 pm

I grab his hand and smile a little."Ya I'm fine, thank you. My name is Kimberly. I'm sorry I ran into you. Are-Are you a demigod like me?" I ask nervously hoping I was at the right camp.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:47 pm

"Yeah, I'm a demigod, or if you'd like to shorten it, half blood. And I'm the one who ran into you, not vice versa. I'm Chase Erigo. If you'd like you can call me Chase, Erigo, or the nerdy kid who ran into you. You have a beautiful smile, your a bit pale though. you sure your O.K?"

~is it OK to ask out your half sister if she's not claimed yet?~

Last edited by libowy on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:00 pm

"Well, I was kinda attacked by a, whatsit called oh ya a hell hound, I was attacked by a hell hound and I hit my head on the ground and got knocked out but other then that I'm good." I still have gold dust on my shirt. "I HATE hell hounds. They leave extra dust. Anyway I shall call you Chase. I don't keep grudges by the way." Smiles again.

~Sure she's a little shy though.~

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 pm

"Being K.O.d isn't fun at all. Come on," I say rubbing Kimberly head. " That's pretty big knot for a pretty girl. It's a ways to the infirmary, Oh wait a second." I pull a water bottle out of my pack." there's a dose of nectar in here, it should help with that knot. let's get you back to the pine tree up there."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"Thanks." I drink the nectar that tastes like my step mom's brownies." Who's your godly parent by the way? My dad may be a Greek historian but I don't know the miner gods. I usually space out when he lectures. Darn my ADHD. Oh dear I'm starting to babble aren't I?" I ask sitting down with my back to the tree.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 pm

"I'm Athena's child, I'm a son of the goddess of wisdom. maybe not a son more like a thought. you see Athena's a virgin goddess so she doesn't give birth. but her mind is so powerful her thoughts can become reality. after she thinks a child into reality she gives the child as a gift to what ever smart dude she thinks deserves a gift. And you can babble around me all you want. I find it sort of cute."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:38 pm

" Wow thought kids. Cool! Thanks for not minding my babbling. At home ,or should I say homes, I wouldn't have any friends because of it. And I knew she was a virgin and wondered how she could have kids. But it all makes a lot of sense. I wonder who my mom is?" I say.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 pm

"good, color's starting to return to your face. Nectar must be working. that reminds me what did it taste like? sorry if I'm asking to many questions. I'd like to know a girl before I ask her out on a date." I say hopefully. I had never asked a girl out before and it would suck if I was dissed on the first try.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:04 pm

I laugh and say " Don't worry I don't mind at all. It tasted like my step-mom's brownies. At home every time she makes them she has to hide it before we know she made them or their gone in a flash." I chuckle again " You said something about knowing me before going on a date? Aren't we related or something?" I wouldn't mind a date but with my half-brother or half-cousin or something and he is kinda cute I like smart guys, I think.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:24 pm

"This has always confused me but I'll try my best to explain. the way I see it is gods have DNA but they have as much relation as two random people off Manhattan's streets. does that make any sense?" I HATED not knowing something but this was something that I may never understand. "About the nectar. it takes on the taste of what ever the drinkers favorite food, just like ambrosia. there the food and drink of the gods. a single taste to mortals would burn them from the inside out. gods can have as much as they like. half bloods can only have a little of each."
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 pm

" OK I get it as much as you. And if I was a kid of Athena I don't think I'd want to date my half brother though." I say sighing. "I am feeling a lot better and my head isn't throbbing anymore. How long have you been here? Did your dad bring you? After my last house got burnt down by monsters my dad, step-mom, and little step-sisters agreed I should go to camp though my step-sisters don't know about the camp or that they are half bloods too but of two different god."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:59 pm

I sighed. "turns out I was a gift my dad didn't want. Come the first monster attack." I say pointing to the scar on my right arm that started on my shoulder and stopped on my wrist. "He got rid of me. I've been here two years and Zeus help me if I ever go back to live with him." I was starting to get heated just thinking about him. I clenched my sword hilt, exhaled, and released. "What two gods? your step sisters, what two gods?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

"Sorry I got you upset. I kinda think the scar is cute. I think its horrible to do what he did. Anyway my step-sister Page is a daughter of my step-mom and Hermes and my other step-sister Jude is a daughter of Apollo. It's a hassle living with them because Page was always stealing my stuff and Jude always had the radio cranked up to 12. But when the monsters started attacking..." sighs I look down at the knife in my belt "I blame my self for everything. No one was ever hurt but...".

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:01 pm

"Whoa, hey, don't start crying here. If your going to cry, I know this spot on the beach, no one knows about it but me, at sunset it has the most amazing view, and if you'd like I can bring a pack of smuggled Coke. If it turns out you are my sister than we would at least have some good memories. And if it turns out your not my sister I have a feeling this could be the start of a good relationship. what do you say to the beach?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:07 pm

"I'm up! I love sunsets." I smile a little. I miss them already. "I'm not gonna cry though. And I'm no swimmer."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

"Well maybe I can teach you. though if we want to make in time for the sunset we need to leave now." I say pointing to my wristwatch " thirty minutes till sunset."

~topic already made, look for "my first girlfriend is my sister?!!! [private for Kimberly Kay]
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:20 pm

~I don't see it! What do I do? Are you sure it's made? (I;m filling in for for sentences.)~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 pm

~Sorry I was making it when I posted it's there now just look~
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 pm

~ I found it and posted. ~
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 pm

~So did I~ :D
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:24 pm

~It's been awhile sense we last posted here but not likely we'll post here anytime soon.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First look at Camp Half Blood   First look at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First look at Camp Half Blood
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next