Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arival At Camp Half-Blood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Arival At Camp Half-Blood Empty
PostSubject: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:26 pm

Jaden walks up the hill leading to camp, her back pack on her back and draging her suitcase behind her. When She reaches the top of the hill Jaden pauses to catch her breath. After Jaden catches her breath she starts to walk down the hill taking in the view as she walks.

Jett follows behind Jaden, His hood pulled over his dark hair. He sighs softly and rubs his eyes feeling tierd. When Jaden walks down the hill, Jett follows behind her slowly. As He walks Jett turns his ipod on in order to keep awake. When Move Along by the All American Rejects comes on Jett starts to sing along.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:59 pm

I trudged up Half Blood Hill, my breathing became heavy slowly by the minute. Well, I accomplished my goal. I survived the battle. In the previous battle, I had been flung into a tree by a cyclops, and then broke my rib. I was injured in that battle, and I didn't want it to happen again. I was glad that I achieved something that I wanted, but the pain after the battle was completly unrewarding.

As I stumbled up the hill, I noticed two teenaged, about the age of sixteen, near Thalia's Pine tree. They were half-bloods, obviously. They wouldn't have made it through camp's magical borders if they weren't. Clearly, they were new, so I decided to greet them formally. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Jaden smiles at the girl glad that someone came and was nice to her and Jett."Hello, Im Jaden"She says as She holds out her hand for the girl to shake. Jaden then elbows Jett.

Jett jumps back suddenly when Jaden elbows him in the gut,"Ouch"He murmers. He then turns down his ipods volume. Jett turns towrds the younger girl and says,"Hey".
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 pm

I shook the girl's hand that had called herself Jaden, then nodded at Jett. "I'm Anna Jones, daughter of Hecate." I had no idea why I told them my divine parent, they probably have no idea what I'm saying anyway. I mean, they just got here. They can't possibly know everything already, unless their parents told them.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Jaden smiles lightly at the girl."Cool Our dad told us that our mom is Aphrodite"She says to Anna

Jett turns up his ipods volume hoping to drown out the two girls.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:41 pm

Rhianna went to Half-Blood Hill, with hopes of just relaxing for a bit. She was filled with shame for sleeping right through the last battle. Once she had trudged to Thalia's Pine, she saw 2 others. She could hear them say something about Aphrodite. Kids of Aphrodite, probably. They must have been new to camp. Rhianna didn't want to be rude to them, so she tried to give a welcoming smile, and said, "Are you new to camp? I'm Rhianna, daughter of Hades," Hopefully, the 2 wouldn't automatically think she was a terrible person, just because Hades was her father. In fact, she had no clue if they even knew who her father was.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 pm

Jett hears a girls voice and turns towards the source of voice and sees a girl who looks to be age 14."Hello, Im Jett"He says to the girl. He then says,"My Mother is Aphrodite, Hades is a very cool parent by the way".
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:56 pm

Rhianna smiled in reply to Jett. Rhianna had to admit she never thought of Hades would claim her. She always assumed Erebus, or Nyx because of her ability to travel through the shadows. But no, it was the great Hades. He wasn't so great if it took him 4 years to claim her after she arrived at camp. Ignoring her own negativity, she replied, "I guess. Aphrodite's cool too," she said, adding a smile.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Jett smiles lightly,"It depends on how you think of it, Since she is the godess of love and beauty it could be cool, but at times not so cool for a guy"He says. He then looks at Rihanna for a few moments,"Say Would you mind showing me around?"He asks her.After a few minuets Jett leaves
Jaden follows Jett out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arival At Camp Half-Blood   Arival At Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arival At Camp Half-Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: