Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arriving at Camp Half-Blood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annika

Arriving at Camp Half-Blood Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

I lugged my suitcase up the hill to camp. It was very heavy, for I came from a wealthy family. I don't think my parents get that I like things simple. Also, I didn't want the other campers to think I was spoiled with all this stuff. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and unzipped the suitcase. I dug through all the stuff in there and felt the feeling of smooth silk between my fingers. Not bothering to check what it was, I flung it behind me. I did that to some skirts, shirts with colorful designs and many dresses. By the time I was done, the suitcase was almost empty and there was a large pile of clothing behind me. I dumped the pile down the hill and zipped the suitcase back up. I stood up and stared around me as a memory flooded my mind. The first time I was here, I was knocked out then informed that stuff I never believed in was true. After that, my mortal parents were given the same information and, being the overprotective and worrisome parents they are, they flew here and demanded proof for everything. It was a long process in making them trust Camp Half-Blood, but in the end, they did. I glanced at the clothing pile still tumbling down the hill. Yeah, they were the ones who packed the stuff.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Jasper just didn't want to stay and wait here as the camp guard. He'd rather stay in the basement to himself than here watching for monsters. He looked around and saw a girl throw a rather large pile of clothes down hill. "Hey, you there? What are you doing here?" he asked. Of corse, he was just doing his job and avoid disguised monsters. Though she didn't look like one at all.
Back to top Go down
Annika

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:03 pm

I quickly turn my head around as a voice called out to me, my ponytail whipped against my face. I tilt my head and widen my eyes, indicating that the answer to his question should have been quite obvious. "I am a demigod, smart one. Why else would I be here?", I answer sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:04 am

He looked at her boredly. "What? Don't you ever hear about spies and disguises?" he accused. He griped his sword tighter and didn't let his guard down. "Another new one aren't you?" he said and looked closer. She wasn't really familiar. But she definately was a demigod. The resemblance of some campers and her confirmed that.
Back to top Go down
Annika

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 pm

I nod slightly. "Yeah, I'm new," I say, "Annika Wolfe." I add, introducing myself. "Daughter of, who knows and not a monster. I can prove it." I walk over to the border and place a foot over it. "See? If I was a monster I wouldn't be able to do that." I point out.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 pm

"Yes...but enemy demigods could do that too." he said and shivered at a memory. "Well then, you seem harmless. I'm Jasper. Son of Morpheus. And uh, welcome to camp." he said witha small smile. He lowered his weapon and looked at her suitcase. "Er, need any help?" he said. But by the look of the height of the clothes at the bottom of the hill, the suit case is most likely light enough.
Back to top Go down
Annika

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:42 pm

I opened my mouth to argue, but bit my tongue. No need to make enemies on the first day. I thanked him for the welcome. "Uh, sure." I said, accepting the help. The suitcase wasn't as heavy now, but my strength and energy was drained from bringing it up the hill before. "So, what is there to do at this camp? I suspect it isn't like normal summer camps where you make things out of macaroni in arts and crafts."
Back to top Go down
Kirby562

Kirby562

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:53 pm

I walked up the hill. I took a look around and said "Wow!" Chiron clopped up from behind me and said "Well Diego, if you need anything i'll be in my office." He went over the hill greeted two other campers there and disappeared. I saw a pile of clothes rolling down the hill and though "Oh boy. I hope this is a normal summer camp." But after Mr.Patrick, I mean Chiron turned into a horse, fought that chimera thingamajig, and then went all sonic speed on me, I doubt it. I walked up to the two campers he said hello to and I said "Hi i'm Diego." Then i saw the sword. In a flash I brought out my pouch and pulled it open. But as Soulsucker materialized in my hands the person with the sword was quicker.
OOC: Blackenedhearts you might want to say something like "I parried the strange weapon out of the boy's hands. "Something like that."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Jasper quickly unarmed him. "What are you doing here?" he asked, eyeing the wepon the kid, Diego, produced. "Sorry if I'm kinda jumpy, but what are you doing here?"

~Have you had any permission to do Chiron?
Back to top Go down
Kirby562

Kirby562

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 pm

~Lol not really but don't say anything please! Without Chiron my backstory would've made no sense. Oh and if you want to see my weapon go to my characters look at Diego and look for a link.

"I'm not really sure! All I know is that I'm some freaky kid that has to come to this camp, gets some scars from some type of monster thing and that you have a really pointy sword!" As I said that I gently pushed the sword downwards. "Just calm down Diego" I thought to myself. "I'm sorry for yelling. Anyways I suppose I'm one of those half-gods or demi-bloods or something." I started thinking of how my mom had almost gone completely bonkers. It was really confusing. I felt a warm tear trickle down my face. I took out the weird snake head that I chopped off the chimera from my jacket and stroked it feeling the weird skin. "So what're your names?"

Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:06 pm

He lowered his weapon. "The name's Jasper. Son of Morpheus. And it's called Demigod." He said. He smiled a little. Though he seems calm, he was really tired from all this keeping guard. "So Diego, got to know your parent yet?"
Back to top Go down
Annika

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm

I had pulled out a bow that my parents had ordered to be specifically made for me when the two reached for swords. I had notched an arrow and pointed it at Diego. I lowered it as Jasper knocked his sword out of his hands, then stared at the boy who was new, like me. As he started to cry, I awkwardly reached out and patted his back. "I'm Annika, also new here."
Back to top Go down
Kirby562

Kirby562

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 pm

"No I really don't know about my god parent yet." I then put away the snake head and took out scrap metal parts. I tinkered with them and made a pen. I then disassembled it and then made a pencil sharpener. I put the pencil sharpener away and said "Lucky. At least you know your parent." "Can I have Soulsucker back?" I smiled after I said that.

Last edited by Luis Leyva on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:11 am

He nodded. "Well, why do you call it soul sucker anyways?" he asked. He looked at the way he build a pen. 'Wonder if Gephestus may have made one more child." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Annika

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:40 pm

(( This isn't the place to make a profile ))
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:52 pm

ROFL LOL!!!! YOUR AN AMAZING TROLL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Annika

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 pm

(( ??? I am so confuzzled ))
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Lol thats mah catchphrase >:B.
apolloluver or whatever her name is a troll, you do know that, right?
Its so funny XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 am

~Guys, stick to the rp. And please read the guidelines before you start, it really clears everything out. And, you can't do Chiron unless an admin is aware.
Back to top Go down
LaughPeaceJoy

LaughPeaceJoy

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 am

I raced all the way towards the hill,wishing why did I always have to be the one to get in trouble?I looked back to see if any monsters are chasing me and I saw was red eyes glowing at me.So,I ran as fast as I could.Man,I hate today!!!!!!!When I almost got there,I saw three teenagers.That when,I felt blood dripping down my back and after that I just blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 am

~Excuse me, but you haven't read the guidelines yet have you? It's at the community and if you have any questions, pm an admin or any active member.

Fill out a form, then you could rp. Please, read the rules. They're there for a reason.:)
and don't take this suggestion too harshly, I'm just trying to help.:)
Back to top Go down
Kirby562

Kirby562

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

~sorry i took forever but ive been having problems in school so...
"I don't know. That's what Mr.Patrick I mean Chiron told me to call it so that's the name.
So what exactly do we do here? I doubt it'll be campfire songs and roasting marshmallows like normal camps after what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Kirby562

Kirby562

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Ummm hey. Im confused because im posting something in another page and it is taking me here after i post it
Back to top Go down
Kirby562

Kirby562

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:34 pm

h
Back to top Go down
Kirby562

Kirby562

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Ummmm hello. look im posting something in Arriving at Camp Half-Blood by Annika but when i send it , it ends up posted in another page. Im confused. Can u help me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half-Blood   Arriving at Camp Half-Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp Half-Blood
Page 1 of 1