Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Arriving at Camp Half Blood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Arriving at Camp Half Blood Empty
PostSubject: Arriving at Camp Half Blood   Arriving at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Piper was running as fast as she could. She needed to get away from the boarding school that her father had sent her too. She wasn't a bad kid and she didn't steal that BMW Convertible but nobody would believe her. She reached a hill that looked like a camp of some sort. She entered the camp noting that the sign was something she couldn't read. She wondered where she was. She looked around for anybody that might be able to explain that to her.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half Blood   Arriving at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

~Sorry, but you can't rp yet this canon character, nor is she accepted. Please fill out a form for canon characters and send it to an admin please. :)
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half Blood   Arriving at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:21 am

~What Death said....~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving at Camp Half Blood   Arriving at Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving at Camp Half Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: