Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) Empty
PostSubject: A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie)   A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:17 pm

It's my life...

SAMUEL CHRISTIANSEN

A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) 0a4ac204f7

It was stormy today. Good. I was always better when it was storming. I smiled as I let the rain pour on me. I heard thunder rumble and lightning crackle. It was good. It felt good. I felt good. I was taking a break from mythology and training for a day. If I ever take a day off, it will be on the day it storms. My favorite day. I was sitting by the lake, on a rock. I leaned on my hands. It just felt good to be here, to be in Camp Half-Blood. This year I didn't go back to my parents. I wanted to stay, to train, to be the best hero I could be. To be like Achilles.
"I love you too Mom," I said as a lightning bolt struck me, filling my body with energy. I felt like a million bucks!

And it's Now or Never.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie)   A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Deleted
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie)   A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:57 am

A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) 72128_14

R a c h e l | A n n | B i e r s a c k

I walked to the lake, where I usually went when I was angry. Storms. That meant my father was angry. I wonder what had happened now. If someone steals a cookie he gets ticked. That's the one thing that I dislike about him. He gets angry way too damn easily. I was muttering stuff to myself like "stupidrain..whydoyouhaveyoubelordothedamnsky.." I was looking down while saying this, so I bumped into someone. "Oh! Sorry!" I said brushing off my black a grey sweater. I had that on, a black v-neck, skinny jeans and converse. Not to mention my hair all drenched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie)   A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Talk, A storm, Several Monsters.. An Average Day for a Half-Blood (Private to Rachie)
Page 1 of 1