Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half Brother, Half Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

Half Brother, Half Blood Empty
PostSubject: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Macy was laying in the grass next to Half Blood hill with her friend Adam. She watched the electricity zap between her fingers. Macy was a daughter of Zeus. When ever she would use electricity, her light highlights would seen to flow with electricity too in her dark brown extremely curly, curly hair. Macy stood only at about 4'11, but people usually didn't mention her height, being 15 and all, because it was usually a huge mistake. Macy was know around camp for her fighting. She kept her two electric dagger safely hidden in her black hiking boots. She wore the boots and khaki shorts with her camp half blood t-shirt and a plain gold jacket. Macy was sarcastic, mischievous, and fun around her close friends. But to people who aren't on her good side, she could come across as hostile and defensive. Mostly because she was. But with her friends, like Adam beside her, she was a great friend.

Adam was one of her best friends, which considering her parentage, was very strange. Adam was a son of Hades, but the two were amazing friends. "So what do you think Chiron wants to talk to me about after dinner?" Macy asked as they laid there, enjoying the nice breeze. Macy thought that it would be about the fact that she had skipped horse lessons every single day for her entire life. But she could never tell people why. Secretly, (Macy thought that it was the worst thing ever because it made her look soft) Macy Vulpes was deathly afraid of horses. As she thought this, one of her zaps escaped her fingers and singed the ground next to her.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Adam looked over. "I'm not sure." I said, enjoying the smell of freshly sprung flowers. "Heck, who knows. Chiron is unpredictible." He said, looking at her. Adam could come off as...well, dark. He had long hair, and every time the wind blew it covered his eyes. "What do you think?" He asked, thinking. "I mean...it can't be bad." Adam was much of a people person, except for certain people, such as Macy, or his girlfriend, Lily.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Macy stopped the spontaneous zaps for a moment. "I'm not very sure." Macy said turning away from him and hoping that her face didn't give anything away. For being a great prankster and relax, mischievous person, Macy was terrible at lying to her close friends. Even though she wasn't sure that the horse thing was what Chiron wanted to talk to her about, she still felt ashamed of it.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:58 pm

"Macy," he said, reading her aura. "Stop lying."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Macy zapped the ground with much more force than was necessary. She turned back towards him. "I'm not lying..." she said trying to give a believable smile, but she knew she was failing considerably. Seeing Adam's knowing expression Macy dropped the smile and sat up. "Okay fine!" she said exasperatedly. But before she told him anything she whipped out her daggers and held them up to his neck. His face barely changed. It was what Macy did a lot. "Before I tell you something that I have been ashamed about for my whole life, do you swear to never tell anyone? EVER?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:48 pm

"Of course!" He said, rolling his eyes. "Were best friends. Now tell me."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:52 pm

"Okay," Macy said, still eyeing Adam while she slipped her dagger back into her hiking boots. "Even though I'm not sure it's what Chiron wants to talk about, I'm about to tell you why I never show up to 3rd period." Macy took a deep breath and said the next part quickly. "I'm deathly afraid of horses!" she blurted out and winced as if saying it had physically hurt her. She kept one eye squinted, and opened the other to look at Adam.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 pm

I laughed. "Oh. That's it?" I said, smiling. "That's not that bad." I patted her back.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Macy shrugged his hand off and gave him a distressed look. "Are you kidding me? 'That's not that bad?' It's the worst! Horses! Of all the things I could be scared of." she said as she ran her hand through her short tight curls. Then she turned on him again, giving him an evil eye. "You better not tell anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 pm

He laughed again. "Don't worry, I won't. Listen, I'm afraid of something worse than you!" he said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Macy smirked at looked down on him. "Oh really now!" she said cunningly. "And what might that be? Drachmae? Minotaur? Medusa?..."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:36 pm

He cleared his throat. "Worms," he said dryly. He looked up, and was ready for her to laugh. "I mean, a son of Hades. Afraid of worms?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:39 pm

"'Oh, thats it? Thats not that bad.'" she said, imitating what Adam had said earlier. She looked at him and said, "Doesn't help much, now does it?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:40 pm

He shook his head. "No."
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Macy laughed. "So the daughter of Zeus is afraid of horses and the son of Hades is afraid of worms. It's a wonder the camp is still standing!" she said and laughed. Then her face turned pale. She gripped Adam's arm. "Did you hear that?" she said shakily. Approaching, was the sound of hooves. -Clumpity- -Clumpity- Just as Macy was about near tears, she saw the shape of Chiron coming over the crest of the small hill leading up to the Big house and his office. Macy let out a sigh of relief, but the color didn't return to her face. Centaurs were half horse so there was still half enough to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 pm

He stood up, and helped Macy up. "Don't worry, I don't think Chiron will maul you." He said, seeing the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:57 pm

I ran out so quickly that I ran into a boy much older than me causing me to lose my papers. " Sorry! Sorry!" I say knealing to get my papers.
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:59 pm

"Yyyyeahh..." she muttered shakily looking at the ground. When Chiron faced them, Macy's eyes scanned over his massive hooves. She inwardly winced at the thought of them crushing... "Macy. There is more news that cannot wait. It is about what I was going to talk to you about after dinner, but it cannot wait now. We must talk somewhere private. Hop on." he said quickly gesturing to his back. Macy looked up at Adam who practically towered over her petite body of 4'11. She took one shaky step towards Chiron but faltered. Macy gave a small squeak. Then she fainted and new no more.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 pm

I looked down. "Oh, it's fine." I said, kneeling down. I picked up a stack of papers and handed them to her. I turned quickly. "Macy...uh." I picked her up, sitting her on Chiron's back. "She'll be fine." I said, gesturing him to go.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:02 pm

I look up. " Hey Chiron. Thanks for letting me get the files." I say my gray eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm

I looked over, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 pm

" Thanks uhh i don't belive we've met so I don't know your name. I'm Ali daughter and cabin leader of Athena." I say looking down.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:08 pm

"Adam, son of Hades." I said, introducing myself.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 pm

i smile. " Hades. A verry unique god indeed. I suposed you thought i would run in terror." i say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I smiled. "Not really." I said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Brother, Half Blood
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next