Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Half Brother, Half Blood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 pm

' Really? Verry differant from the stero type. Though I like differant." I say smiling
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:15 pm

What seemed like a few seconds later, was when Macy regained conscientious. It probably wasn't the best time for her to wake up because she was galloping up the hill on Chiron's back. Macy screamed in terror so loudly that the whole camp could've heard it. "Let me off!" she screeched. But Chiron held on to her for the rest of the ride, which probably was difficult considering Macy was kicking and crying and hitting every bit of him she could get to.

When they finally got to his office, Chiron sat her down in a chair and called for some aspirin. Macy's hair was windswept and her eyes crazed. "Would it really have been to hard to walk up the stinking hill?!?!" she shouted as his back side turned into a wheelchair. Chiron calmly turned back to her and said, "We needed to discuss the matter quickly, but I shall remember in the future about this, as you would say, fear of horses?" That shut Macy right up. "So I have some good new, and some bad new to report to you Macy." he said. Seeing as Macy was not giving into speech, he continued. "The good news is that your mother, Mrs. Vulpes, has given birth to a baby boy." Wow, didn't see that coming. "Oh." was all Macy could say. "Yes, after dinner I was going to offer for you to visit your mother and the new baby. But recent discoveries about this child have been made. The bad news start here." Chiron paused. "Macy, the father is Apollo." For the second time that day, Macy fainted.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:18 pm

I smiled at her. "I wonder how things with Macy are going." I said, looking in teh direction of the big house.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:19 pm

I sigh " I better jet. Thorn isn't going to kill himself." I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:22 pm

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Hm...whatever." I said, and looked at my watch. "Man!" I shouted. "Yeah, gotta go. Bye!" I said, running off towards the camp store.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:28 pm

I sprint tword my cabin then turn and shout " Yo If you ever wanna hang find me in my cabin!"
Back to top Go down
kahdaleagirl42

kahdaleagirl42

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:29 pm

Macy woke up again in the chair. "WHAT?!?! That... thats not possible!" she exclaimed flusteredly. Chiron sighed. "I'm afraid it is. Your mother has given birth to a child of Apollo and you, a child of Zeus. He claimed him before the baby even said it's first words." Macy ran her hands through her hair. She wasn't sure whether to be happy about having a younger brother, or totally freaking out that there was a baby claimed halfblood out there with just her mother to protect it. Macy looked up at Chiron. He had a look in his eye that she understood at once. "No...." she groaned and leaned back in her chair. Chiron sighed. "Yes Macy, you need to go and rescue them before the monsters can do any real damage. You must go on your first quest."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:31 pm

I walked into his office, barely opening the door.. "Hey, sorry for interrupting, but" I said, looking at them. "Have you seen a kid that looks almost exactly like me, same height, brown hair, his names Matthew?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:33 pm

I shift my gaze and look at the seaker. " Now sorry." I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:34 pm

"Okay, sorry for interrupting, again." I said as I closed the door, and exited the Big House.

Last edited by Adam Dunlap on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:37 pm

" No wait!" I shout then sigh.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:39 pm

I turned around, and walked back. I opened the door. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:41 pm

' Uhh you wanna hang with us?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:42 pm

I shrugged. "Sure." I said, and walked in.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 pm

I smile. I'm Corie daughter of Pan. This is my boyfriend Alex son of Demeter." I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:46 pm

I smiled. "I'm Courtney, daughter of Apollo. Wait, did you say Pan?" I asked, now interested.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:49 pm

" Yeah. Pan god of sheperds sheep and the wild." I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:50 pm

I thought for a second. "There's not many of Pan's childrenrunning around, are there?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:54 pm

I shake my head. " Sadly as far as I know I'm the only one." I say sadly. " They still built him a cabin though." I say perking up
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:56 pm

"Hm...I guess it's all about respect." I said, looing out the window.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:00 am

" Or perhaps they truely see how important the minor gods are." I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:01 am

I shook my head. "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:04 am

" We may never know. " I say
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:05 am

"Yeah...so, you can do all teh cool pan-ish stuff."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:09 am

" I can talk to animals and make wild plants grow and i am really good on the Pan pipes." I say " What about you I mean Apolloish stuff?" I say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Brother, Half Blood   Half Brother, Half Blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Brother, Half Blood
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next