Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR) Empty
PostSubject: Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR)   Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR) Fayeg
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader
" A journey of a
thousand miles begins with a single step."
Faye ran onto the basketball courts smiling. Her long dark brown hair was up in a pontail, with a few strands loose. She wore a white Nike tank top and black gym shorts. On her feet Faye wore her old tennis shoes, colored from mud and dirt in the past. An orange basketball was placed under on of the demigod's arms. She smiled and waited for her older half-brother to arrive. Faye was okay at basketball, but not great. She still could improve and hoped to do so.

Faye looked and sighed. Roran wasn't here yet, so she might as well warm up. She dribbled down and up the courts several times, until she got tired. Faye shook her head and reached for her blue water bottle. She popped the cap open and dumped on of the cool water on her face. Smiling, Faye drank some of it. She then got back up and looked for him.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR)   Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR) Roran_14

Roran

I tapped her shoulder. Smiling I looked in to the eyes of my younger half sister. I grabbed the ball she had dropped. "lets play." i said
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR)   Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:09 am

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled at her half-brother and nodded. She just now realized how bad she would get beaten... oh well. Faye shrugged and ran onto the court. She got ready, as she had seen many of her friends do when they played. Roran was a good three years older than her, and much bigger. Next to him, Faye felt shorter then usual.

"Which side do you want?" she asked him, cocking her head to one side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR)   Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball with my older half-brother (DOCTOR)
Page 1 of 1