Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

* protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
General Carys

General Carys

* protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] Empty
PostSubject: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:34 am

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
* protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] Agron1
"Santa Baby,
Slip a sable under the tree
For me,
I've been an awful good girl
Santa Baby,
And hurry down the chimney tonight"

Standing tall on top of the Bridge was Adelaine, she was protecting camp. Around her waist was a sword and across her back was her quiver with arrows and her bow in hand. He blonde tresses were flowing in the wind. She looked magnificent like every Huntress, they were all beautiful which came with being immortal. She had been a Huntress for 329 years, she'd joined when she was 17. She wind blew some hair in her face and she pushed it back. She was dressed in skinny jeans, flats and loose-fitting shirt that moved to flaunt some of her smooth stomach when the wind was extra rough. A man was walking up to the camp and she grabbed an arrow and shot just in front of his face. The man stopped short and ran away quickly. Satisfied she smiled and waited. Alert and ever guarding.

Last edited by Caaaaaaaarys. on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 am

* protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] Elf10
| Z E L D A |
| M A R Y L I N |
| O W E N S |

Soon the sun shall set on,
Long it will be till dawn,
Never from you will I be gone;

Zelda was wandering around the watch posts inside camp. She had been practicing all day, for now she was bored. Her pink hair cascaded down her shoulders and was gently tossed around by the wind. The sun was shining brightly, which made Zelda take her hand and place them above her eyes, to shield them from the sun's rays. She walked toward the first post guard, which happened to be the person she loved being around the most, Adelaine. "Hey you!" Her slightly high-pitched voice called out. She stood beside her. Her white dress flew around in the wind slightly.

Carry on,
Rid this world of fear,
Now the time is near,
Peace will soon reign here..
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:06 am

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
"Santa Baby,
For me,
Santa Baby,

Grinning wickedly Adelaine turned around to face one of her besties, "What do you want?" she teased and wiggled her fingers at the pink hair, "I do so adore your hair, its so cute chéri," you'll learn that when you're talking to Adelaine some French words will slip out, followed by Old English, modern Greek and Ancient Greek. She spoke many languages, the truth behind that was a lot of time, she was 346 years old! She'd had more than three centuries to practise and learn the languages. She scanned the trees again for any possible dangers but there were non so she lowered her bow but kept it armed and dangerous.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:21 am

| Z E L D A |
| M A R Y L I N |
| O W E N S |

Zelda giggled and smiled at her friend. "I've come to rob you of your oldness. Wait, nevermind, Grandma." She teased playfully. "How many times have I told you this is my natural colour?" She stated, laughing. She got out a bag of grapes out of her black leather satchel that was slug around her shoulder. She opened it and popped a green grape into her mouth. The soury sweetness blended together perfectly. "Want one?" She offered her friend, holding the bag toward her.

Carry on,
Rid this world of fear,
Now the time is near,

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:41 am

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
"Santa Baby,
For me,
Santa Baby,

Placing a hand on her hip she turns to Zelda and flips her hand back arrogantly and sticks her nose in the air, "I am not old, you fattie," she said in a teasing voice trying to sound arrogant. She broke into a burst of giggles quite quickly and then turned around again to look at the forest again where the monsters were going to come from, there was something about grapes, "Pop on in my mouth babe," she said and opened her mouth and turned her face towards hers expecting her to throw a grape in.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:10 pm

| Z E L D A |
| M A R Y L I N |
| O W E N S |

Zelda giggled madly. "Sorry, you're not old... you're VERY old!" She giggled, popping another grape in her mouth. She giggled and mocked her, putting her hand on her hip and flips her hair. She then went inside her bag of grapes, pulled one out and tossed it perfectly in Adelaine's mouth. "Score!" She giggled, jumping up and down.

Carry on,
Rid this world of fear,
Now the time is near,

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
"Santa Baby,
For me,
Santa Baby,

Grinning Adelaine shook her head, "Shut your face," she said after swallowing the grape and opening her mouth for another. A sound made her stiffen and whirl around with the speed you gained over the years of being a Huntress, your skills and abilities only grew and strengthened over those years and Adelaine was old and therefore had amazing skills. Of course she had her flaws but she made it her life's goal to block her flaws with positive things.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:10 pm

| Z E L D A |
| M A R Y L I N |
| O W E N S |

Zelda laughed. "Neverrr." She giggled playfully. She also heard the sound, whipping out her bow and arrow as well. They both stood still. It was quiet. All that was heard was birds calling out to the world. "What the heck was that?!" She whispered to Adelaine. She would know. Adelaine may be old, but she was also full of wisdom of the huntresses.

Carry on,
Rid this world of fear,
Now the time is near,

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:18 pm

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW
"Santa Baby,
For me,
Santa Baby,

Adelaine narrowed her eyes and pushed her head and left in between the string and wood of her bow and jumped into a tree, then another which was lower and then another until she reached the ground. She pulled the sword she also had and kept turning circles, "Eurynomos," she whispered softly and motioned for Zelda to join her quickly with sword.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:04 pm

| Z E L D A |
| M A R Y L I N |
| O W E N S |

Zelda jumped down and joined Adelaine. Her bow was loaded and ready to launch. She stood behind Adelaine, just in case the enemy tried attacking from the back. It was obvious Zelda was very nervous. She looked around, panicked. She had never really fought before, although she was a warrior. She just waited for Adelaine's signal. After all, she knew what she was doing.

Carry on,
Rid this world of fear,
Now the time is near,

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:50 pm

ADELAINE MADELINE HARLOW

Adelaine moved slowly and kept her voice at a whisper, "They're easily defeated, hit them in the spine even softly and it snaps but these monsters hang out here alot since they prey on a virgin's blood and flesh," she whispered. Something moved in the shadows and she tensed ready to launch at the animal in a snap-second. She got out her other sword as well, both were thin, long and light and easy to work with holding on in each hand. For Addy, she'd had a lot of practise of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]   * protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* protection against men and monsters. or are they the same? [rachie]
Page 1 of 1