Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

to live or die [rachie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

to live or die [rachie] Empty
PostSubject: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

to live or die [rachie] Tumblr_m6lha267HZ1ryjl29o1_500

Alright, already the show goes on all night
all night, till the morning we dream so long
anybody ever wonder, when they would see the sun up
just remember when you come up
the show goes on

Isabella hoped this wasn't her last battle. She had defended her camp many times before, but for some reason, Isabella just had a bad feeling about this one battle. Running on to the battle field, Isabella didn't even have time to put armor on or anything. All she had time was to grab her sword and put her hair in a ponytail.

When she ran into the field, Isabella stopped and sucked in her breath. There seemed to be so many monsters and demigods there. Oh gods. Isabella wasn't sure if she was going to survive this. Well, Isabella didn't have time to run as a hilt hit her straight in the face. Isabella stumbled and found herself face to face with an enemy demigod. The enemy demigod grinned at her, his dark hair already gleaming with sweat. Isabella didn't waste time fighting back. She swung her sword forward. The two swords met in mid air with a clang and a spark.

Isabella huffed and swung her sword again. It wasn't like Isabella was a bad fighter or anything. This demigod was pretty good to. Maybe Isabella had finally met her match. The next few minutes were filled with clangs and huffs of breaths. Isabella could feel herself getting tired, yet she made sure the demigod didn't see it.

Before Isabella sent the blade to his throat, the demigod kicked Isabella in the chest hard, making her fall to the ground. Isabella dropped her sword, holding into her chest and trying to breathe. The demigod laughed and quickly got onto Isabella, starting to pin her down. Isabella growled and punched the guy in the face before he pinned down her left arm. Her punched seemed to have little effect though considering the enemy demigod only flinched. The guy sent a punch to Isabella face, hitting her in the temple. She went limp as she saw stars and black spots in her vision. Isabella knew this was it for her. The enemy demigod pulled out a small knife, about to kill Isabella.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:01 am

You got it all figured out,
Zane Davis, Son of Hermes

Zane shrugged off an demigod who was biting his arm. After kicking him full force in the temple, he took a short breather. He had been here ever since the battle had begin, without a break. He was running low on energy, but refused to let the opponent see. He refused to quit. Scanning the battlefield, he hoped and prayed that one person wasn't here fighting, Isabella. Zane had fallen head over heels for her, but was afraid to tell her how he felt. He feared rejection, badly.
His heart shattered when he spotted her, pinned. Suddenly being filled with rage, he darted over to her, tackling the enemy demigod off of Isabella. He pinned him, punching him full force in the face. "DON'T. YOU. EVER. TOUCH. HER. AGAIN!!" he screamed in the demigods face. Grabbing the dagger from his hand, he slit the enemy's throat, splattering the blood on his armour. He stared at the lifeless body in disbelief. He had killed someone. All he had ever done was seriously injure, never hurt. But he felt no remorse. He went to Isabella, picked her up, slung her over his shoulder and charged for the nearest tree off to the side from the battlefield.
"Izzy? Are you okay? Talk to me!" he spoke anxiously, the worry filling his voice and changing the tone. He pushed a few strands of hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. He held her hand and sat next to her. He would stay with her until she had a good grip on reality. This was the time he would take to regain some energy so he could continue to fight. As for Isabella? He was going to make her go back to her cabin, where she was safe.
So what is there to shout about?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 am

Isabella | Faith | Rose

the show goes on

Just as Isabella realized she was going to die, the weight of the demigod was off herself. Gasping for breathe, all Isabella could really do was curl up into a ball, trying to breathe. She heard someone say 'don't ever touch her again,' or something like that. For a moment she thought Chris actually came back from wherever the hell he was and saved her. Once the boy has picked her up though, Isabella saw that it was Zane. That brought a small smile to his face.

Isabella didn't know what Zane was doing until he set her down next to a tree. Isabella leaned against it for support, her legs shaking at the thought of her almost dying. Blinking, Isabella took in Zane's question. Was she okay? Okay? Isabella almost wanted to laugh. Nothing had been going right the last few months, until she met Zane really. Yet, she closed her eyes when Zane kissed her forehead. That felt comforting.

Isabel opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Yet, tears from Isabell's eyes. Leaning into Zane's chest, Isabella began to cry. She cried for everything she had been bottling up these past few months. She doubted Zane would know that though. He'd probably think she was in pain or something.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:10 am

Zane held Isabella close, letting her head rest against his chest. Feeling her body shake, a mixture of overwhelm and from crying, he sighed from relief, knowing that she was okay. He rested a hand behind her head and cradled her close. "Shh, you're okay. I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise." he spoke calmly, gently rocking their bodes back and forth. Zane was thankful to the Gods that he had saw her just in time. He didn't want her going back there. Not now, not ever.
He kissed her forehead again, holding her tight against his chest. Suddenly getting upset, he started ranting "What in the world were you thinking?! You shouldn't be going into battle! I'm not saying that because you're a girl, I'm saying that because I worry about you! You've seem so down lately, and a battle isn't gonna help! It's only going to make you more drained and then I'll have to worry about you more! I worry about you so much I can't sleep peacefully at night! You mean so much and I'm not about to loose you to that asshat Kronos.." he said, pouring his feelings out and looking Izzy straight in the eye. He had meant every word he said, cross his heart. He wasn't going to lose her. She was the only thing he's ever wanted in his life. Yes, it sounds mushy and gross, but it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Isabella | Faith | Rose

the show goes on

Isabells felt Zane's arm around her and felt so safe. Taking a deep breathe, Isabella tried to calm herself. Yet, she hadn't expected Zane to say all those things. Pulling away, Isabella looked Zane in the eyes when he said all of those things. Her heart just burst. She hadn't heard those words since Chris. But, Isabella knew that Zane had meant every word of it and would keep his word.

Without even thinking, Isabella leaned up and kissed Zane on the lips, her arms suddenly going around his neck to pull him close. A few seconds later, Isabella pulled back, her forehead pressed against his. "Do you really mean all of it though? Are you going to keep your word, please? Plus, how did you know I have been down lately?" Isabella asked Zane in a whisper, her grey eyes looking into Zane's.

Isabella had no idea that Zane felt that way about her. She wished she had noticed sooner though and not on a field of death.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Zane kissed Isabella back without hesitation. He has been dying to kiss her since the day they first met. How her face shone in the moonlight and firelight. He looked her straight in the eyes and spoke genuinely "Yes, I meant every word I said. I promise to keep it. I promise to protect you and cherish you and be prepared to give my life for yours. You're all I want in life." he smiled and kissed her again. He pulled her close as he possibly could, smiling. All of a sudden he felt a sharp pain in his back. Zane quickly became wide-eyed and turned around. An enemy demigod stood over him, a dagger that was covered in Zane's blood was held tightly in his right hand. His expression was fearful. Zane quickly let go of Isabella and drew out his sword and stabbed the enemy demigod in the heart. Two. Two people. No remorse. He quickly picked up Isabella again, slung her over his shoulder and carried her farther from the battle. Zane put down Isabella and collapsed onto the forest floor. He had lost blood carrying Isabella. He wouldn't be surprised if he left a trail. They were safe for now. Zane's eyelids grew heavy.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:16 am

to live or die [rachie] Tumblr_m9s6ocmQhw1rvkj4w
to live or die [rachie] Tumblr_m9s776iC4F1rvkj4w
Isabella Faith Rose; daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom

Everything happened all too fast. First, Isabella was having a cute moment with Zane then the fates decide to be cruel. Isabella couldn't help but gasp and cover her mouth at what she saw. An enemy demigod had stabbed Zane. Isabella assumed that considering the bloody dagger in he enemies hands. Then, Zane had to fight him. Just had to.

Of course, before Isabella could even do anything, Zane picked her up and moved her somewhere else. She wanted to scream in frustration and sadness. Gray eyes watched as Zane fell onto the dirty forest floor. Isabella wanted to scream her head off. Scrambling from where she was, Isabella kneeled beside Zane, her mind racing a million miles per second.

"You are going to be fine okay," Isabella said to Zane, her voice actually breaking at the end. Zane couldn't die. He could not die. Zane was practically all she had left now. Isabella couldn't help but let out a scream as Zane's eyelids seemed to close. NO, no, no. Digging through her pockets, Isabella found a small little vial of nectar. Unscrewing the cap, she poured some into Zane's mouth. For the first time in her life, Isabella had no idea what to do.

"You are not dying on me. You are not dying on me," Isabella muttered over and over. Looking up, Isabella saw that no one was practically near them. Plus, she doudted Seth would magically come and save the day
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:05 pm

Zane felt his mouth open, feeling a warm liquid being poured down his throat. It tasted of buttery popcorn. It was nectar. Even though it helped, Zane still felt his eyes close. His breathing became slower, and slower, and slower. Then stopped. Zane's body went limp. His peachy skin turned pale. His eyes, forever closed.
It was a sunny day outside, Zane had just finished playing with his hamster Cheddar outside. "Zane! Sweetie! Dinner time!" A familiar and calming voice called out. Smiling, Zane grabbed Cheddar and ran inside. Going to his room first to set Cheddar back his cage, Zane walked to the bathroom and washed his hands. Hearing a huge bang, Zane stood still and turned off the sink. He stood still, listening to the frightening silence that had fallen in the once noisy household. Quietly walking into the living room, he saw a puddle of blood. Feeling his heart break and stomach flip, he dared himself to walk into the kitchen. [color:d31e=1243ff]"Mommy..?" he quietly called out. As he stepped foot into the kitchen, he saw his mother, sprawled out in a messy heap on the floor, covered in blood. Zane ran over to his helpless mother and shook her violently. "Mommy? Mommy?! MOMMY!! MOMMY GET UP!!" Zane grossly sobbed. Hearing a growl coming from the back door, he looked at his mother one last time, ran to his room and grabbed Cheddar, his backpack and ran out the door to the suddenly dark and cold world.
Around thirty minutes later, Zane's chest started slowly breathing again, his skin slowly gaining back colour, his eyes struggling to open. "Izzy...?" was the first word he spoke.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 pm

Isabella watched with horror as Zane just seemed to stop breathing, stop living. A noise came out of Isabella's mouth that sounded full of pain and horror. She crawled forward, her hands cupping Zane's face. Tears from her eyes lightly fell onto Zane's now pale face. His chest was no longer rising and his beautiful eyes seemed shut forever. "Z-Zane," Isabella whispered. Then she realized that he was gone, dead. More tears spilled from her eyes. The one person who actually seemed to care was gone.

A low sob came from Isabella's throat. Yet, the fates didn't want Isabella to mourn. More like to die. A shiv ran down her spine and Isabella looked up and saw a hellhound coming towards them. Then a weird thing happened. Rage seemed to fill Isabella. It was Kronos fault that Zane was dead. His fault. If he hadn't risen, Zane would be alive. If this army wouldn't had come, Zane would be holding her.

Picking up Zane's fallen sword, Isabella charged at the hellhound. In one swipe the hellhound was just dust. Isabella ran back to Zane, wishing he would wake up. "Please wake up please Zane!" Isabella pleaded, shaking his shoulders. Yet, his eyes didn't open. Sobs shook Isabella's body as he realized that he would not come back. Again, it seemed that Isabella couldn't get a break. Looking up once more, Isabella saw monsters coming towards them. She stood up and gripped Zane's sword. Isabella would die fighting for him.

Isabella didn't know how long she had fought, all she know was that she had. It seemed that the gods weren't on Isabella's side today. Yet, she did fight her hardest today. It felt like hours. Isabella knew she had outdone herself. Dropping Zane's sword, Isabella realized she had killed all the monsters that had tried to get near Zane. She didn't even get help. Now, Isabella felt the effects. Falling to her knees, Isabella looked over at Zane. Before she could think, Isabella crawled over to Zane, tears falling again before she fell next to Zane. Isabella could barely keep her eyes open and she touched Zane's cheek one last time before her eyes closed. She could care less if she died now.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 am

Waking up, Zane looked over as he saw Isabella pass out in front of him. "Goddammit! Izzy!" He shook her panicking. Feeling a shrap pain in his back again, he remembered that he was stabbed. He found a couple leaves and stuck them on the wound, it would do for a bandage for now. He picked up Isabella for the third time and carried here away from the battlefield. Being ditsy and out of shape, he eventually found out that he had been walking in circles, they were lost for the time being.
Groaning, Zane set Isabella down and sat next to her. Her hoisted her onto his lap and held her tightly and securely, At least they had lost most of the monsters. He btushed the hair out of her face and looked at her. She was just fine, from what he could tell, she had just passed out from exhaustion. She had a few scratches, maybe from fighting. Zane started singing quietly to her, comforting himself at the same time. "I've been to heaven, I';ve been to hell. I've been to Vegas and God knows where. But nothing feels like home, like you babe. I love you more than you will ever know.." He quietly sang, few tears forming in the corner of his eyes. It was true, he had been to hell and back. There was a lot Isabella didn't know about before he came to camp. So much. "Wake up... please..." he quietly begged.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:55 pm

Isabella was guessing that the fates hated her. Nightmare lurked her exhaustion sleep. All the dream was about was Zane dying over and over again. Isabella squirmed in her passed out sleep. Yet, it all seemed to stop when she could softly hear someone singing. It was nice. The she heard someone whisper to get up or wake up, Isabelka couldn't hear clearly which one it was.

Isabella's grey eyes fluttered open and she gasped. Zane was holding her in his arms. Isabella snuggled up closer to Zane's chest, believing she was dead now. "Hey, at least nothing can bother us considering we are both dead," Isabella whispered to Zane, looking up at her with her beautiful grey eyes.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:08 pm

Seeing her wake up made Zane sigh of relief again. He smiled and held her close and kissed her. He pulled back and put his hand on her cheek. "Hun, you're not dead. And neither am I." he said with a laugh. He smiled and held her tightly. He sat and thought about his experience. When he died, he had relieved the time he ran away from home, the time where he would never be the same. Shivering, he pushed the dream out of his mind. Hearing growls, Zane put Isabella down and grabbed his sword. "I think we have company.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to live or die [rachie]   to live or die [rachie] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to live or die [rachie]
Page 1 of 1