Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm not even joking (RACHIE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

I'm not even joking (RACHIE) Empty
PostSubject: I'm not even joking (RACHIE)   I'm not even joking (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I'm not even joking (RACHIE) Avril+Lavigne+ZNK+Magazine+Photoshoot+2009
m a c k e n z i e|k e n z e|p i l l i o n

Dude, this place was getting boring over time. I had nothing to do really but sit around and talk to people. I'm not a talker. I'm a bit of a misanthrope, which really affects my social life. I mean, I've got a high self-esteem, cause I'm always telling people off. But seriously, this place is boring. I walked through the forest and whipped my necklace around.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even joking (RACHIE)   I'm not even joking (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:56 pm

I'm not even joking (RACHIE) Beauti19

I'm not even joking (RACHIE) Kenned18

Far away are days when you smiled just to hear my voice
Why are you trying to run away?
My love, I can't find the words to tell you

I walked along in the forest, whistling loudly and scoping it out. I twirled and danced, as I let my imagination run wild. I imagined I was a ballerina dancing on a stage, wowing the crowd as I made jumps and twirls around the stage. I may be fifteen, but I still have an imagination. I don't care what anyone thought. I was still a kid in my opinion. People grew up too fast now a days, so I decided I would act like a kid as long as I could. I giggled as I ran into someone and fell down. My imagination was quickly interrupted, as I looked up and saw a blonde headed girl in front of me. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I said as I stood up.

Far away are days when you smiled
Seas cry out butchering this tragic soul without hope
Their frailty is broken and now fades into the blue
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even joking (RACHIE)   I'm not even joking (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:08 pm

m a c k e n z i e|k e n z e|p i l i o n

My silence was immediately disrupted. I felt something bump into me. I jerked my head back and saw nothing. I looked down and there was a girl with pitch black hair and blue eyes. Ugh, I hated black hair. It never really looked good on me, that's why. I turned my entire body around and crossed my arms. "Tell me why you bumped into me," I said, demanding it.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even joking (RACHIE)   I'm not even joking (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm not even joking (RACHIE) Beauti18

I stared up at the girl, she looked mean. I stood up, stumbling a little. "Well, you see, I was dancing around, not watching what I was doing and then I bumped into you! Funny story, right? Hahaha.." I laughed nervously as my voice trailed out. I looked down and said "I'm really sorry, Miss. I didn't mean to." I said as I looked at up at her with my piercing blue eyes. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, nervously.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even joking (RACHIE)   I'm not even joking (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:51 pm

m a c k e n z i e|k e n z e|p i l i o n

I just stared at her. I didn't like being bumped into, but I thought I was being too harsh. "Sorry," I said, still a little harsh. Dude, work on your people skills. "I'm Mackenzie, but call me Kenze."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even joking (RACHIE)   I'm not even joking (RACHIE) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm not even joking (RACHIE) Beauti18

I smiled up at her. "Hi Kenze!" I said cheerfully, sort of bouncing in once place. I held out my hand. "I'm Kennedy! Kennedy Sykes. Like Oli Sykes. But I'm not related to him, which is sort of a good thing since he's so hot.." I said quickly and trailed off. I looked at her smiling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not even joking (RACHIE)   I'm not even joking (RACHIE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not even joking (RACHIE)
Page 1 of 1