Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} Empty
PostSubject: Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}   Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:45 pm

"...I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun
I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one..."

Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7bl3-vQ1BXyNlzBadPzw7vhnOQlwr4bqAI8qao7o_Owj7MVV1

Alexandra Cameron Dashwood

0 ~ | ~ 0 ~ | ~ 0 ~ | ~ 0 ~ | ~ 0 ~ | ~ 0 ~ | ~ 0

The leaves crinkled under Alex's tattered neon green Converse sneakers as they pounded against the dry ground. There was little to no sunlight let in from the foliage, but it didn't help that she had her aviator sunglasses on, covering her dark-brown eyes. Breathing a little hard, she ran a bit faster, but for no reason at all. Pausing for a second to drink a sip of the Trop-A-Rocka Snapple clutched in her right hand, she brushed a strand of her black hair out of her face. Then she continued on.

Lex didn't really know why she was running. She didn't want to get in shape or anything, she was already skinny as a twig. And she didn't prefer being in the woods, though she was a nautral with animals. But, it was for a reason, even if she didn't know it yet. The wire from her earbuds dangled down and into her jeans pocket, where her iPod lay. She was wearing a bright yellow Hollister t-shirt, with Daisy Dukes and her aformentioned Converse. Listening to Bohemian Rhapsody, he landed in a clearing. And what a clearing it was. The trees formed a ring around it, with the light shining through and glistening off a giant rock in the center. Alex cautiously approched it, in awe of its beauty, and sat on it. Being a daughter of Apollo, the light was good for her. She leaned back so she looked up at the sky and smiled softly.

"Hold on to the feeling, and don't let it go
'cause we got the flow now, get outta control..."

"I wanna stay up all night and do it all again."
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}   Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:57 pm

Carry on, rid this world of fear
Zelda Owens, Daughter of Phantasos; Hunter of Artemis

Zelda wandered the forest with her bow and arrow in hand. She had crossed into the camp's borders to practice hunting, and the forest was filled with monsters. She wasn't very well blended, the brightness of the white, flowy dress that she had on and the brightness from her pink hair gave her dead away. But yet, she was a Huntress. She had some skill. Artemis had repeatedly told her to practice her aim, but never listened until now. Her last attack almost killed her because her aim was so off. She sighed, looking into a clearing ahead of her. Slowly approaching it, she armed her bow seeing a shadowed figure sitting on the rock in the clearing. She pulled back on the string, getting ready to shoot when she heard a loud noise behind her. In a matter of seconds, Zelda had turned around and let go of the arrow. It had pierced the heart of a Stymphalian Bird that now laid on the ground, dead. It dissolved into a golden mist, and disappeared.
Now the time is near, peace will soon reign here
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}   Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:23 pm

I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one
..."

Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7bl3-vQ1BXyNlzBadPzw7vhnOQlwr4bqAI8qao7o_Owj7MVV1

Hearing a noise, Alex immediately opened her eyes. In a swift motion, she reached into the side of her shoe and pulled her small switchblade out, now sitting up. She jumped up and procceeded cautiously to the area where the noise was coming from. The blade was out in front of her, away from here chest, but not far enough where the whole arm was extended. She pushed up her aviators, and took another cautious step forward. "W...who's there?" she said softly, looking around.

Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}   Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Carry on, rid this world of fear
Zelda Owens, Daughter of Phantasos; Hunter of Artemis

Zelda turned and saw a completely frightened girl. She was obviously about her age. She smiled gently at her. "No need to be frightened, young one. I am Zelda Owens, Hunter of Artemis. I mistakenly taken you for an enemy, when the actual enemy was behind me." She spoke. She had a slightly high pitched voice, but it was very quiet. Her green eyes searched the girl's face. She very brightly coloured. "You won't need that dagger." She kindly smiled, gently laughing.
Now the time is near, peace will soon reign here
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}   Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 pm

I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one..."

Alex nodded. She took the handle of the dagger, and with a smirk, twirled it in the air for a second before sliding it back into her shoe. With a slight flick of her hair, she stepped forward a bit more. Studying the girl, she took out one earbud, still leaving the other one in. "Are you a Huntress?" she asked curiously. "Taking the bow and arrows into consideration," Lex added, taking another sip of her drink.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}   Almost Perfect. {RACHIE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Perfect. {RACHIE}
Page 1 of 1