Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Forest....With Monsters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

The Forest....With Monsters Empty
PostSubject: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:24 pm

I walked through the forest. I loved the forest. It was the only place where I could be me. I was the daughter if a nature goodness after all. I smiled and walked around the dirt path. I sat down next to a tree. I heard the birds singing. I could understand. I was almost like Snow-White for you think about it, just with red hair. I started growing some plants.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:25 am

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I always found shooting arrows in the forest more of a challenge. It was more real, and it helped train for capture the flag. The stagggering trees made it harder to mimuver and more difficult to hit the target. Well I'm lucky that it was difficult because I shot an arrow right at a girl sitting in one of the paths. It missed. Clearly it missed. I didn't know if I should have been relieved I didn't hit her or angry i didn't hit the target, which wasn't her, it was the tree behind her. It just would have hit her. I had my own rutine in the forest. I knew it like the back of my hand. I broke into a run after the girl sitting. "Oh gods, I'm so sorry," I was now next to her standing over her retrieving my arrow an putting it back in my quiver. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:37 pm

I yelped as an arrow flew over me. I ducked as it zipped right above my hair. I looked up and saw a girl with a bow and quiver. Oh please do not be a photocopy of Seth. PLEASE! I smiled at her. "No it's okay. What are yyou doing out here?" I asked her. I pulled a leaf from my red hair.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

"Just, you know, shooting," I said softly with a shrug. I plucked my bow once. The vibration from the dtring made an odd noise so I did it again and again. "I find it more challenging then the fields out here," I tell her still plucking the bow. My ADD gave me the tendancy to find the stupidest things amusing. ADHD didn't help that much. It always makes me want to do something.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:04 pm

I nodded, understandin. I stood up and brushed the dirt off myu jeans. "I'm Annelise," I told her. I really didn't like telling people who my parent was. People always thought it was Demeter. My mom is so much better than her. The grass around my feet tighned. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

"Lindy," I said with a nod. I smiled lightly and looked the girl up and down stopping at her feet. "Uh, is that supposed to happen?" I asked pointing to the grass around her feet. It seemed to be trying to strangle her. "What did you do to upset a tree nymph and/or nature goddess?" I smiled lightly with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:02 pm

I smiled a giggled a bit. "Demeter's just mad because I thought my mom was better," I said with a smirk. The birds chirped, telling me to shut the Hades up. I grinned as the grass got tigher. "My mom's the nature goddness, Cybele," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:21 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

"Really?" I asked. "That's cool. My dad is Apollo." I shrugged. The grass seemed to tighten. "Are you going to do anything about that?" I asked, my eyebrows rasising. I smiled lightly and looked up at Annilese.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:07 pm

I looked at Lindy and cracked a smile. "No, the plants won't kill me. I'm immune to death by plants. Are you Seth's sister?" I asked her, tilting my head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I groaned lightly. "Sadly,Yes," I tell her. "I swear, I would love to stick him in cabin eleven. What, do you know him?" I asked. I fiddled with my bow, plucking the strong string.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:21 pm

I groaned. "Yes I do, he's one of my friends. He's always playing pranks!" I exclaimed throwing my arms in the air. I swear Seth was so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

"Try sharing a canin with him," I leaned against a tree crossing my arms. "I don't really want to talk about him. He's worse then my ftiend Kat." I sighed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 pm

I snickered. "Tell me about it," I told her. I ran a hair through my red hair. I sighed. Suddenly, a piercing growl interrupted what I was going to say. I rubbed my bracelet, turning it into a long sword.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I raised my bow and poited it in the direction of the noise. Of course a mpnster would attack me now. It sounded again and I shot my arrow. It disappeared in the mazy shadows of the forest. Something grolwed again. Crap, it's not dead.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 pm

I raised my sword, ready to attack. Two hellhounds leaped out growling at us. I grumbled. "They need to unstock this forest," I mumbled. A hellhound lunged at me. I stepasided as the other monster attacked Lindy.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I shot two arrows at once with practiced ease. They both seemed to sprout from the hellhounds snout as it lunged at me in the air. It whinned like a little dog and patted at its snout knly a few feet from me. I let a few more arrows fly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Igritted my teeth. Stupid monsters. It lunged at me again knocking ne to the ground. My sword flew someone. I managed a small scream. The monster bit down on my shoulder. I screamed and used my powers to get it off.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I whipped out my knife and threw it at the hellhound attacking me. It finished it off completely and it exploded. I then, with out hesitation turned to the hellhound by Annilese. I shot three arrows at it hoping togive Annilese more time.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 pm

The hellhound went rigid and turned to dust. I sqezzed my eyes shut and held my shoulder. It was bleeding pretty badly. Shorts gasps of pain escaped my lips. "Thanks Lindy," I said. I sat up. My shoulder burned with pain.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I ran to Annilese. I hated doing this. I'm a freaking daughter of Apollo and I hate the sight of blood. "Don't move," I whispered and forced my hands apon her wound putting preasure on it to cease the bleeding. Oh my gods I felt as if I was going to puke. I held it in though.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:34 am

I cried out when she put pressure on my wound. Her face was pale and she looked sick. I winced. "Can you heal me or do you wanna go get Seth?" I asked her. He was probably shooting arrows right now. I frowned. Lover boy does love showing off his talents.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:43 am

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

Iftowned when she cried out and muttered sorry. I narrowed my eyes then looked at Annilese. I shook my head. "I'm fine," I assure her. "I got this." I sighed and concentrated hard. My hands felt a light tingle and glowed the tiniest bit. In a matter of seconds, the bleeding stopped and all's that was left of her wound was a deep cut in scar. I slung my bag off my shoukder and pulled out a cube of ambrosia. "It might still hurt a little. It wpuld be more of an irritation though." I stood up feeling a little lght headed, but glad I actually did that with out fainting.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:46 am

I raised an eyebrow at her. I broke it in half and gave her some. "It looks like Yoou need some too," I told her. I stuffed it in my mouth. Ittasted like warm brownies. I looked at my arm. Bite mark scars coveerd it. I sighed. That scar was going to be there for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:01 am

Lindy|Michelle|Scarlet
Apollo

I gladly took the ambrosia with a nod. "Thanks," I say. "Are you okay? Those things literally came from no where." I sighed and let my half a cube of ambrosia melt in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:05 am

I nodded. I looked at my scar. "I hope Keith doesn't notice," I mttered. Keith would go in his worried mode and kill every monster out here. I smiled. It felt nice that someone cared about me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest....With Monsters   The Forest....With Monsters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forest....With Monsters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next