Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Central Park {GREEK}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 pm

~YAY~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee channeled her water at Aiden's face. "You're in my world now, I win." she said with a smirk. In water she was really hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:14 pm

I smirked. "Oh really? We'll have to see about that," I told her. I dove far underwater.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:16 pm

~She can breathe underwater so HA!~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee rolled her eyes and dove after him. She opened her eyes and swam around. Kylee spotted where Aidan was and swan to him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:27 pm

~xD~

I smiled underwater at Kylee. I had to swim up to the surface because I can't breath underwater. Poop. "That's not fair!" I shouted. I was surprised tha the sea god hadn't kicked me out of his truf yet.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:33 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee came up with a smile on her face. "Yeah it is! Does this mean I win?" she asked laughing. Kylee wiped some of her wet hair out of her eyes. She grabbed her board again and went out to surf some more.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:36 pm

I rolled my eyes. 'Yes, this means you win." I told her. I watched as Kylee wen't surfing. "I'm surprised," I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:41 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee heard Aiden talking again, so she stopped and came back to shore. "Surprised about what?" she asked setting her board down. Kylee stood back up and brushed hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:44 pm

"That your dad hasn't kicked me out of your turf yet. I mean dead boy in water?" I told her. She was always brushing her hair out of her eyes. Another peice fell in her face. I tookmy hand and put it behind her ear. I smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:26 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shrugged. "Maybe he knows I'll keep you out of trouble. I mean I did save us from the maniac in the subway." she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I don't think he was a manic if you ask me. I thought he was a monster." I told her. I looked into her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:33 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee rolled her eyes back. "Maniac, monster what's the difference? I think you don't want to admit a girl pretty much saved you." she said with a smirk. Kylee looked back at him, why were those eyes so hypnotizing?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:35 pm

I smirked. "What are you looking at pretty girl?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:44 pm

]KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee almost died. He called me pretty!! she thought. "Myself, I can see me in your eyes..." she said. In truth that was what she was looking at...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 pm

"Oh really?" I asked her. "Well, I can see myself in your clear blue eyes." I told her. I wonder what she was thinking?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:00 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled softly. "Cool, very cool." she said. I wonder what he's thinking... Kylee wondered.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:02 pm

I moved closer to her, still looking into her eyes. "What are you thinking?" I asked her. Blame the ADHD.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled. "I was going to ask you the same thing, but now that you mention it I think you best keep in your personal bubble." she said pushing him back a few inches with her finger.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 pm

"Sorry about that. But, still, what are you thinking?" I asked her again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:11 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled. "I think you need to let loose, chill okay?" she said with another smile. Kylee crossed her arms. "What are you thinking?" she asked with her eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:14 pm

I smiled at her softly. "I was thinking about you, really. About your blue eyes," I told her softly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled, her heart almost melting. It's confession time Kylee, out with it! she thought. "That's funny, I was thinking about you too. Your eyes..."she said shyly.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:22 pm

I smiled at her. "Huh, we were thinking about the same thing. You know you have nice eyes right?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:24 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee shook her head. " No one has ever told me that before." she said looking back up at Aidan. "So do you. When I look at them and you smile it can make anyone melt." Kylee said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 pm

I smiled. 'I can't believe no one has ever told you that," I said. Then she said something aboutmy eyes and when i smile it can make anyone melt. I smiled at her. "Is it working?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:38 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded. "Yeah, it's working pretty good..." she said with a smile. Kylee really, really wanted to kiss him now. She was pretty close to making the first move, but would never.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park {GREEK}
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next