Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Central Park {GREEK}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:48 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned and rolled her eyes. "Didn't come to mind." she said carelessly. Kylee crossed her arms and smiled. "So what now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:50 pm

I smiled at her. "Wanna go grab something to eat?" I asked her. I knew a few good small cafes around New York.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:54 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded with a smile. "Sure, sounds great." she said with another smile. Kylee brushed some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:59 pm

I smiled and grabbed her hand. I pulled her along, running. "There's this great cafe that has awesome desserts. It's right here!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:05 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and took Aiden's hand. She ran along with him. Kylee was still caught up in the lights and noises of the city. She had always been a small town girl.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:13 pm

I laughed as we ran together. Some people were giving us some looks but, I didn't care. I stopped as we came to a little cafe settled in the corner. "Here we are," I told her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:21 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and looked up. "It's cute, for such a huge city." she remarked. Kylee smiled and looked at Aiden... those eyes... she was falling. for him Wasn't she taken though? Confusing! Think about it later. Kylee thought.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:25 pm

OOC- Is she dating someone? I just want to know.

I smiled at her and looked into her blue eyes. Blue to brown. She has nice blue eyes, I thought. "Um, yeah it is. C'mon," I told her, leading her inside. I waved to Rico, we had a history toget her.
"Hey Rico. Table for two please?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:28 pm

~Some what. Little Libwoy's charrie Cain. I don't know for sure~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled brightly. She looked around the small place. It had a nice homey feel to it. It reminded her of home and better times.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Rico smiled at us and lead us to a table. Before we sat down, Rico asked "Is she your girlfriend?" I blushed and looked down. We were still holding hands. I let go. "Uh, no...I don't know," I told him. He laughed and left.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:05 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee blushed, but was sad when Aiden let go. She sat down, with her usually smile fixed on her lips. Kylee had no idea what to say, her shyness was kicking in. One thing Cain and here shared in common. She hadn't seen him in a while though.
~Well Cain hasn't made ANY moves on Kylee. They had one date... it was a fail. They got attacked my a monster... eh yay <3 triangle!~
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:08 pm

OOC- LOVE TRIANGLE! LET IT BE ON! xD So like Aiden could flirt with her?

I sat down at the table. I looked into her blue eyes. "So what's your favorite thing at camp?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:52 pm

~yesh xDxD~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee thought for a moment. " I don't know. The beach most likely. On good days I can surf there." she said with a smile. Kylee loved to surf, she was crazy good at it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 pm

I rolled my eyes. "Of course you would like the beach. Your a water kid. Let me guess, your favorite drink is water," I told her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:35 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled and laughed a little. "So?Maybe it is...." she said shying away. "I've never had anyone only call me water girl. What am I supposed to call you?" Kylee asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I laughed. "Maybe my favorite drink is water too." What could she call me? "I don't know. What are thngs that pop in your mnd when you think of me?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Uh, cute, adorable, kiss me... she thought. "I don't know. I'll get back to you on that." Kylee said. She was a terrible lair, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I raised an eyebrow and leaned across the table. Now our faces were closer. "Are you sure?" I asked her softly, my minty breath washing over her. I smiled.

~that was weird about the minty breath thing xD~
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:56 pm

~It's okay~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee nodded with a raised eyebrow. "Positive." she remarked. Kylee smiled, knowing Aiden could most likely read her facial expression. It wasn't hard.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Kylee smiled and I smirked. "Okay then Kylee," I told her, still looking into her blue eyes. Our faces were still close. I was surprised she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:09 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee leaned her head back, just now realizing how close they were. She managed a small smile. Kylee brushed her hair out of her face again. Why was it bugging her so much?
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:11 pm

I blushed. "Uh, sorry about that," I told her. I sipped some of my water. "So have any friends at camp?" STUPID QUESTION!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:19 pm

~yeah stupid question xD~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee rolled her eyes. "No, I'm a lonely loser who does nothing all day." she said sarcasticly. Kylee began twirling her hair in her fingers. "You?" she asked turning her gaze back to Aidan.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:24 pm

~That's Aiden for you! xD~

I turned red embarassed. "Yes, I have friends. Do you uh...have a boyfriend?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 pm

~Oh tough question....~
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee frowned at the question... she sort of did, but then again didn't. "Uh... no.... not really." she said shyly. Kylee bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central Park {GREEK}   Central Park {GREEK} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park {GREEK}
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next