Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Day in The Park (Cher)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

A Day in The Park (Cher) Empty
PostSubject: A Day in The Park (Cher)   A Day in The Park (Cher) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:21 am

Evangeline Macabee

Evangeline slowly walked up the pebbled path, careful to keep her balance. For some reason, she loved the feel of lumpy rocks underneath her feet-- they calmed her and helped in contemplation. Her arms spanned out, one on each side, and her legs wobbled despite the severe concentration she manifested. Just a few more steps, Evangeline thought to herself as the path gradually began its transition to plain soil. The sun's rays filtered through the park's trees, coming from above and hitting her squarely on the back. It was a humid day, the kind of humid that made Evangeline's shirt stick to her now slick skin and made sweat trickle down the side of her head. Alright, she thought reassuringly as her foot touched flattened ground once again. Sighing, Evangeline ran a had through her hair and took deep, slow breaths.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Day in The Park (Cher)   A Day in The Park (Cher) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Aiden Daniel Worthington

Aiden's hands were deep in his pockets, walking along the path. He was off in his own little world of thought, not really aware of anything around him. He felt quite hot, as it was a burning 100 degrees currently. He was in khaki shorts and a t-shirt. He looked around the park, wondering what he was doing thereexactly. He could've been spending his time in an air conditioned coffee shop or something. Aiden looked over at this girl who seemed to be balancing on a pebbled path. Her arms were spread out, but he didn't really understand why. He silently wondered what she was doing, not realising that he was slightly staring at her.

Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: A Day in The Park (Cher)   A Day in The Park (Cher) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Evangeline Macabee

"Darn, it's hot..." Evangeline whispered to herself as the heat started prickling her skin. Pior to that, she had paid no attention to the uncomfortable humidity surrounding her but, now, it was just too stifling to ignore. I hope someone didn't catch me doing that, she briefly hoped. It would be quite a damage to her temperamental attitude if someone had caught her balancing on pebbles. After all, reputation is all anyone ever has. Evangeline turned on her heel and slowly walked back to the more dense areas of the park, deciding to just pretend she'd done absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. As she strolled, foot after foot, she felt eyes on her. Slightly paranoid, Evangeline whipped her head to one side, catching a boy, a fairly familiar one, looking right at her. She raised a brow upward as if to ask "What is it?".
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: A Day in The Park (Cher)   A Day in The Park (Cher) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Aiden Daniel Worthington

Aiden's eyes darted around nervously. His eyes tried to find something to rest on, but it was obvious by now that he was staring. "Uh... Hi." he said awkwardly. He stood there awkwardly, his eyes darting around again, trying to avoid eye contact. Wow, he was awkward. Aiden felt extremely uncomfortable, and was pretty sure she was judging him for looking. He shifted his foot uncomfortably, looking down at his runners.

Back to top Go down
Pink
Angel's Bestie ;D

PostSubject: Re: A Day in The Park (Cher)   A Day in The Park (Cher) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Evangeline Macabee

Evangeline smirked at how fidgety the guy was. He couldn't find a place to rest his eyes on. Going totally out of her way, she walked toward him, arms crossed."You do know it's bad manners to stare, right?" she displayed mock disappointment, unable to keep herself from smiling. "And hi to you, too. If you're not going to say your name, I'll introduce myself first." Evangeline cleared her throat before continuing. "My name is Evangeline Macabee. It's nice catching you sta- I mean, it's nice meeting you." She held out her right hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in The Park (Cher)   A Day in The Park (Cher) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in The Park (Cher)
Page 1 of 1